[OP] why am I more popular with the gays but not the women

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
A lot of women fancy me in real life but I did a tinder test today and only 1 women liked me in 2 hours whilst I get over 100 from guys? This is the picture I used I can’t see anything g wrong with it lol ALSO DO I LOOK INDIAN and what can I improve ?

Attachments

• 8B2C8759-BF95-4F9F-80E3-A1B637272F93.jpeg
    8B2C8759-BF95-4F9F-80E3-A1B637272F93.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
idk bro, you have a plastic appeal (look)

you look super unnatural on this pic

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Kade, NormieKilla and 4 others
the fact that you enabled man to like you kinda self explains the situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, EckhartTollemaxx, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
I don't know what it is but not only do you look gay, you look like a straight faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
Because women like men - not MM looking androgynous twinks unless they have 80th+ percentile features or are 16.

How tho, I don’t touch my brows, or wear makeup lol
No harmony I guess. Males have higher testosterone (which is a sex hormone) and this makes them horny, so they have lower standards and that's why you have so many matches from men

No harmony I guess. Males have higher testosterone (which is a sex hormone) and this makes them horny, so they have lower standards and that's why you have so many matches from men
But there are many good looking guys too and they wouldn’t swipe right like mad. But in real life women r a lot interested just not on tinder

u making this serious ridiculous face using a jacket with nothing under it
and it looks like u're using sunscreen ?

place the camera a little above your head, take the picture with a little smile wihtou showing teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
u making this serious ridiculous face using a jacket with nothing under it
and it looks like u're using sunscreen ?

place the camera a little above your head, take the picture with a little smile wihtou showing teeth
Lol it’s just a normal face, no expression whatsoever, and yes for some reason sunscreen makes my face look shiny and I hate it looks like plastic

Lol it’s just a normal face, no expression whatsoever, and yes for some reason sunscreen makes my face look shiny and I hate it looks like plastic
so u're usint something in the face
then make some expression

Because men, including faggots, will fuck anything and women are picky. This is the only reason. Don't listen to anything else posted ITT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Melo95, crosshold and 3 others
A lot of women fancy me in real life but I did a tinder test today and only 1 women liked me in 2 hours whilst I get over 100 from guys? This is the picture I used I can’t see anything g wrong with it lol ALSO DO I LOOK INDIAN and what can I improve ?
Looks like high tier normie to me, but gay guys think different than women, even i got compliments from gay guys, they are not hypergamous

Did you have a nose job?

You look like metro sexual queer. Take it easy

men have lower standards and you look gay

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Because men, including faggots, will fuck anything and women are picky. This is the only reason. Don't listen to anything else posted ITT.
this and also men are just straight up more willing to approach. women might think youre cute but will rarely approach. maybe if youre REALLY hot they will because its like they cant not try to get your dick

also i know from experience bcuz i work at a gay bar and get hit on literally all the time by dudes

you look like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Collagen maxing taken too far

Weak facial bones + feminine skin= guy magnet

this and also men are just straight up more willing to approach. women might think youre cute but will rarely approach. maybe if youre REALLY hot they will because its like they cant not try to get your dick

also i know from experience bcuz i work at a gay bar and get hit on literally all the time by dudes
Sup bro

How did the lasik go

Looks gay

Next

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
So am I. Pretty sure it's like that with every guy.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Zeta ascended
Gay men have the best sex lives TBH....

you probably look good but are too high inhib since women get wet by behaviour too otherwise 6/10 bullies wouldnt get laid

Gay men fuck anything with a dick, women need men to be gl, for gay's not being ugly is enough.
Like how men select women for short term dating.