Open mouth chewing legit or cope?

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
Is open mouth chewing legit? When I do normal chewing my face will become bloated as fuck and it can even be bloated next day but I read that open mouth chewing reduces the bloatness, dat true? or cope?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Arkantos, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, left2die, Falimcel and 12 others
Drink soylent so you don’t have to worry about chewing anymore

• +1
Reactions: left2die, UndercovrNormie, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
You should be eating hard foods anyway like nuts and apples as you said as this mimics what our ancestors ate. I'm not sure about open mouth chewing reducing bloat, I used to chew open mouth throughout my entire childhood because no one told me it was disgusting. I still have somewhat bloated checks so it might be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and manlet cUnt
You should be eating hard foods anyway like nuts and apples as you said as this mimics what our ancestors ate. I'm not sure about open mouth chewing reducing bloat, I used to chew open mouth throughout my entire childhood because no one told me it was disgusting. I still have somewhat bloated checks so it might be cope.
Fuck chewing then

i would say chew mouth closed otherwise saliva and shit goes everywhere

Closed Mouth but without using the philtrum (between nose and upper lip)

If you eat with your mouth open you will never keep a girl.

How would chewing with your mouth open affect your masseter in any significant way that closed mouth chewing wouldn't also?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
How would chewing with your mouth open affect your masseter in any significant way that closed mouth chewing wouldn't also?
thought the same

No idea. Closed mouth chewing just makes me bloated and people have been saying in other forums that open mouth chewing reduces the bloat.

i would say chew mouth closed otherwise saliva and shit goes everywhere
Ok, ignoring all the shitposts.

Closed mouth chewing apparently activated buccinators which cause the bloated look some get from chewing. You want to atrophy the buccinators and selectively hypertrophy the masseter.
@Lumbersexual look ^ for answers.

Ok, ignoring all the shitposts.

Closed mouth chewing apparently activated buccinators which cause the bloated look some get from chewing. You want to atrophy the buccinators and selectively hypertrophy the masseter.
@Lumbersexual look ^ for answers.
But the question is, how is that possible? Hypertrophying masseter without activating buccinators?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
But the question is, how is that possible? Hypertrophying masseter without activating buccinators?
your buccinators are basically your cheeks, when you closed mouth chew you move your cheeks but with open mouth you only move your jaw, so you cheeks atrophy

Just paralyze your face theory

your buccinators are basically your cheeks, when you closed mouth chew you move your cheeks but with open mouth you only move your jaw, so you cheeks atrophy
Fair enough. I will try tomorrow and if I get bloated as fuuark again ill just throw the whole pack of falim away

Might be cope, and even if this does work it'd take a lengthy period of time to notice any minimal benefits of it.

great now im gonna be chewing like a fucking animal to eliminate this bloat

• +1
  • +1
I still have lots of facial bloat due to carbs lol, wouldn't matter if my buccinators were atrophied or even lacking

This seems like a load of bullocks to me. Closed mouth chew so you don't look like a savage and just stop chewing fucking falim gum. If you want a better jaw get it done surgically because no amount or type of chewing is going to give an ideal result anyways. Hypertrophied masseter looks like shit. You need to have full jawline augmentation.

This seems like a load of bullocks to me. Closed mouth chew so you don't look like a savage and just stop chewing fucking falim gum. If you want a better jaw get it done surgically because no amount or type of chewing is going to give an ideal result anyways. Hypertrophied masseter looks like shit. You need to have full jawline augmentation.
Ill give open mouth chewing a try and ofcourse I will do it at home not outside. I dont even go outside man :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel