[Opinion] Calling girls 'toilets' is cringeworthy

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss

Do these creatures deserve something good?

Look at this bitch sub-5 wants a guy who towers her in height

They are picky and shallow af

This video prove the 80/20 rule
Fucking sluts
ban op its a toilet double agent. shes mad she cant lurk without feeling insulted. get flushed

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Adam and Eve they are the problem

If Adam didn’t eat from the apple we all would be in heaven with no sexual desires me and women
fucking selfish bitch ate it first and then understood everything then was all like "well this sucks, let me bring him down too"
You have exposed yourself as a foid by saying this along with other posts. Mods pls ban
its online but no response:feelshehe:

left2die

A S C E N D E D
Tbh theres a limit to being nice with them. Having them step on you and just being their slaves aint gonna get you no where

I'm not paticulary bitter abouth anything or the way I've been treated. Sure people can be cruel, arrogant and make assumptions but that goes for men and women. Which is why I don't call them toilets as I feel it suggests I'm hateful towards them.

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
What are we here for if not to win the favor of women?

Granted I can see why there's a lot of anger at women, even if it's misplaced. Misplaced anger is a running theme here and on Incels.co.

DeformAspergerCel

3 PSL, 19.5% bodyfat, gymcel, STEMcel, surgerycel

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
I can understand where you are coming from, the idea of having sex is so unusual to a rottercel that they think someone who is having regular sex with 18-21 year olds must be larping.
why the fuck are you pulling shaming tactics to win an argument here of all places?

Blitz

Engineercel
I can understand where you are coming from, the idea of having sex is so unusual to a rottercel that they think someone who is having regular sex with 18-21 year olds must be larping.

Attachments

IceCutter

Banned
Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

so yeah I get it OP, and your opinion is valid and welcome also

Last edited:

Blitz

Engineercel
Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

so yeah I get it OP, and your opinion is valid and welcome also
This. Updooted kind stranger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)