elfmaxx

Professional
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Professional
The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
I can understand where you are coming from, the idea of having sex is so unusual to a rottercel that they think someone who is having regular sex with 18-21 year olds must be larping.
why the fuck are you pulling shaming tactics to win an argument here of all places?

B

Blitz

??β„’
I can understand where you are coming from, the idea of having sex is so unusual to a rottercel that they think someone who is having regular sex with 18-21 year olds must be larping.

Attachments

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

so yeah I get it OP, and your opinion is valid and welcome also

Last edited:
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩

B

Blitz

??β„’
Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

This. Updooted kind stranger.

kobecel

kobecel

Zephir

Just be complete cuck theory

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
@DarknLost

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩
axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
I agree and disagree to call them cringy/beta as I can feel their frustration but the truth is that it's not women fault for what's going on
Imagine it would be flipped then men would be hypergamous too if you could choose between 100 girls that would all suck your dick if you just told them to and this is as blackpill as it can get admitting something like that...
the real enemy are CUCKS they enable all this shit being beta thirsty white knights that would love any women no matter what giving her something to fall into. In a perfect world men and women would be equally selective and that alone should fix the balance of it all
3000 years ago cucks would be killed or enslaved, cuck mentality is generally a symptom of weakness and submissiveness
cucks go after fat ugly bitches and ruin the balance of it all THEY'RE THE ENEMY

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
Most girls don’t respect men unless they find them attractive so.

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
It triggers inceltears to see a group hate on women, because group = right is what they know.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
It triggers inceltears to see a group hate on women, because group = right is what they know.
I thought you were knajjd for a second ngl

He used to have that avi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)