[Opinion] Calling girls 'toilets' is cringeworthy

Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

so yeah I get it OP, and your opinion is valid and welcome also

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, hebbewem, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Insomniac

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
female

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
t. toilet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, The Dude Abides, kobecel and 1 other person
Unsolicited hatred toward women has always been cringy subhuman tier of incel cope tbh

can't hate nature, and also can't hate anyone or anything but God for today's world being like it is if we were living with easy mode we would do so and not complain either

This. Updooted kind stranger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Just be complete cuck theory

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
thanks for this i can easily blackpill my friend with this shit
No problem mate, the whole damn subreddit is eye-opening af. There’s many compilation threads that are brutal.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
that's just the real t.
Femoid confirmed. Mods please take action immediately if a expose thread is needed on her then okay

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
I agree and disagree to call them cringy/beta as I can feel their frustration but the truth is that it's not women fault for what's going on
Imagine it would be flipped then men would be hypergamous too if you could choose between 100 girls that would all suck your dick if you just told them to and this is as blackpill as it can get admitting something like that...
the real enemy are CUCKS they enable all this shit being beta thirsty white knights that would love any women no matter what giving her something to fall into. In a perfect world men and women would be equally selective and that alone should fix the balance of it all
3000 years ago cucks would be killed or enslaved, cuck mentality is generally a symptom of weakness and submissiveness
cucks go after fat ugly bitches and ruin the balance of it all THEY'RE THE ENEMY

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Most girls don’t respect men unless they find them attractive so.

It triggers inceltears to see a group hate on women, because group = right is what they know.

It triggers inceltears to see a group hate on women, because group = right is what they know.
I thought you were knajjd for a second ngl

He used to have that avi

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT