Opinion of Feminism

Exafc

Exafc

Autism
I personally consider myself a feminist, in the original sense: gender equality. What are you guys' opinions of this controversial ideology?
inb4 COPE yes I know it is but I still want to hear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Bengt
I personally consider myself a feminist, in the original sense: gender equality. What are you guys' opinions of this controversial ideology?
t. kike
t. IT
t.ban now

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, rockndogs, AspiringChad and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and impure666
I say go back to prehistoric times where men TOOK the pussy and POUNDED it like it was theirs

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, AspiringChad, Tiddlywink and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
I am also a feminist. I support equal pay for equal work and homosexuals' right to marry and adopt children

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Vitruvian, androidcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and impure666
I don't hate them nor fault them for wanting Chad and not subhumans

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Exafc, Demonstrator and 1 other person
But feminism is useless for me

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and SikKunt
I don't hate them nor fault them for wanting Chad and not subhumans
the issue is that most foids are equally "subhuman" to the men they're rejecting on the basis of said "subhumanity". It's grade A hypocrisy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SikKunt
i am proud progressive male feminist, my wife should have the right to get fucked by Jamal and Tyrone if she chooses.

Her body, her rules. Get mad incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, AspiringChad, Vitruvian and 8 others
i am proud progressive male feminist, my wife should have the right to get fucked by Jamal and Tyrone if she chooses.

finally a man I don't have to feel ashamed to be part of the same gender as

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, SikKunt, Insomniac and 1 other person
robots, reproduce asexually, replaced with men with wombs that can bear a child etc
I'm down for the robots, but the men with wombs shit nah

I'm down for the robots, but the men with wombs shit nah
why not, i hate foids so much. its degenerate but i just hate foids so much, they've tormented me my whole life

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
the issue is that most foids are equally "subhuman" to the men they're rejecting on the basis of said "subhumanity". It's grade A hypocrisy
Maybe but I think Male looks vary far more than women
Like IQ, there are a lot more subhuman men and at the same time more supermen

I'd honestly settle for the cuck life at this point. Tired of being lonely.

• JFL
Reactions: impure666 and Insomniac
I'd honestly settle for the cuck life at this point. Tired of being lonely.
same ngl, i just cant become a cuck, i hate foids too much

@Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: impure666
It is over.

• +1
Are you retarded or just fucking dumb?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, androidcel, impure666 and 1 other person
1 gender

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

Femininity has its place and I think it's important but I don't see it as equal to masculinity in terms of creating significance out of things. If a man puts his mind to something, he can generally exceed a woman in almost any field.

Women can be fun though. They know how to let loose and have a good time because they're emotionally driven and they basically stop mentally maturing at 16. This can be a good thing if men have control of a society but when they lose that control as you can currently see in the west, women will destroy everything around them wishing deep down that the men would take control back from them.

• JFL
Femininity has its place and I think it's important but I don't see it as equal to masculinity in terms of creating significance out of things. If a man puts his mind to something, he can generally exceed a woman in almost any field.

Women can be fun though. They know how to let loose and have a good time because they're emotionally driven and they basically stop mentally maturing at 16. This can be a good thing if men have control of a society but when they lose that control as you can currently see in the west, women will destroy everything around them wishing deep down that the men would take control back from them.
high IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bengt, Insomniac, Bennett and 1 other person
Women's sufferage has been nothing short of lamentable in practice.

Starting a week with this amount of soy is pure ragefuel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Don't use the word feminist then, it literally just means someone who believes in male privilege AKA below 80 IQ person, use "egalitarian" which doesn't contradict the blackpill at all, however femoids are inferior because they choose to be

Don't use the word feminist then, it literally just means someone who believes in male privilege AKA below 80 IQ person, use "egalitarian" which doesn't contradict the blackpill at all, however femoids are inferior because they choose to be
Male privilege does exist though.