Opinion on colored contacts? Have any of you tried them for a long time?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
Title. I've got fairly bland dark brown eyes. Obviously I cant get away with a full color change, but I do want a lighter brown or even hazel colored contacts

My only exposure has been through an indiancel friend of mine who obviously has naturally dark brown / black eyes but wears green colored contacts. It looks very bad.

I'm glad you have the sense not to make such a drastic deviation from your natural coloring. I think harmonious coloring is a very underrated looksmax factor

My only exposure has been through an indiancel friend of mine who obviously has naturally dark brown / black eyes but wears green colored contacts. It looks very bad.

I'm glad you have the sense not to make such a drastic deviation from your natural coloring. I think harmonious coloring is a very underrated looksmax factor
Green eyes from brown? Thats terrible. And yeah, eyes definitely saves lives. Since summer is coming up, I'm doing all my looksmaxx shit during it. Even just a slightly lighter shade would help, and I need prescription contacts anyway

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
I flinching when fingers get near my eyes so I don't wear them. bad mojo.

I used to wear green color contacts lol

blue eyes crew

Reminder/bump: this girl finds a 5'2" guy attractive because of his eye color

I flinching when fingers get near my eyes so I don't wear them. bad mojo.
Look to the side, put lense on the white part of your eye, look to the other side where the lense is.

Never try to looksmax with temporary things like lifts or colored contacts. Besides them being very obvious, people will eventually find out and your SMV will go even lower

+ its low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and Deleted member 1680
Never try to looksmax with temporary things like lifts or colored contacts. Besides them being very obvious, people will eventually find out and your SMV will go even lower

+ its low T
high iq. I probably walk a fine line with how frequently I lift tbh

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
everybody can spot color contacts IRL.

it's not like in pictures, it's very obvious and you will be viewed either as gay or as beta

Cope, you can see if someone is wearing contacts.

They looks fake

Get a surgery to lighten eyes