Opinion on this tattoo sleeve

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am doing research on what kind of tattoo i want to get. Could this sleeve style be attractive to girls?

This is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686, ManzareK, ifyouwannabemylover and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
All tattoo artists worht a shit would hate you for making them do this.

Full of uncreative random fucking clouds. Go find things that mean something to you and art you actually like on a primal level, combine them and work it out with an artist into a sleeve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and BigBoy
Any girl i ask, loves tattoos. I am very sure that it boosts smv and gives "fuckboy" and "sexual bad boy" vibes.
that depends on what type of hoes you are into

Im into classy types and they rarely like tattoos (Im still gonna get 1 because fuck em), tattoo will make 0 difference unless you are a legit felon (state prison time) or military (fighter pilot)

I am doing research on what kind of tattoo i want to get. Could this sleeve style be attractive to girls?

It’s not about the tattoo, it’s about who’s wearing it. If you have a high T skull and are jacked u could get a 3 years doodle as a tat and femoids will compliment it

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 5185
Tattoos are basically universally loved by women. I personally hate them, and they cost a fuckton - but after having understood just how effective they are at conveying social status, I honestly think I would get sleeves if I became single again.

I don't think it matters too much what the style is - the one in the OP looks great, but in terms of attracting women, just having something that isn't the most exhausted meme like tribals that is covering your arm is good enough.

Tattoos are basically universally loved by women. I personally hate them, and they cost a fuckton - but after having understood just how effective they are at conveying social status, I honestly think I would get sleeves if I became single again.

I don't think it matters too much what the style is - the one in the OP looks great, but in terms of attracting women, just having something that isn't the most exhausted meme like tribals that is covering your arm is good enough.
I've had the opposite opinion, only low status females like tattoos (again, from my experience)

got one some months ago, no regrets, probaly gonna do one in the upper chest and other on the right shoulder

Last edited:
I've had the opposite opinion, only low status females like tattoos (again, from my experience)
"low status" females (whatever the fk you mean by that, I'm not trying to date some high IQ genious, just give me a fat ass and a pretty face lmao) might voice their opinion on the matter, but essentially any and all women seem to be attracted to tattoos. How many times haven't you seen a beautiful, educated "good girl" go for the unemployed chad with tattoos who treats her like shit?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deusmaximus
tattoo some bones on ur face

I have researched some other ideas:

4caee0c416fb4b1514a50767845d5dfc
9d2ea721f0cb1b9b253cd14fb4cd9cd1
8549eff1be80afddb2b7db1cf7474951
5930995b3f5bd08ec44ef6d28d360f90
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 08 um 205125
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 18 um 153558
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 18 um 153711
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 18 um 154050
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 203502
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 204150
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 204307
Bildschirmfoto 2021 01 31 um 204323

get something u came up with yourself so its personal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
yeah umm no...

• +1
All those seem good (unsure if I'd tattoo a womans face on my arm tho lmao) but remember it has to be in combination with self improvement through looksmax. Nothing is more cringe than some ugly af loser that spends thousands of dollars on tattoos when he looks like shit either way. So leanmaxx, thugmaxx, gymmaxx etc.

• JFL
GOOD tattoos are a halo and can give you a pretty good increase in SMV if other things are in place, bad tattoos not so much.