• Chadpreet

Votes: 36 34.0%

• Total voters
MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

screen-shot-2019-09-05-at-5-10-59-pm-png.111679

No doubt this Chadpreet is good looking but his SMV is lower than O'Pry because he is ethnic. Who mogs?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Chadelite
O'Pry will do better with younger girls and Chadpreet with older women.

• +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink
I find O'pry overrated but he still mogs that chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Vitruvian and BigBiceps
Both have higher smv than anyone on this forum does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, .👽., Griffith and 2 others
for mog battles smv doesnt matter. its purely a face comparison.

Uncle Chadpreet is a 7 PSL imo, i fucking wish i could look like that. but o'pry still mogs, considering hes the highest paid male model in the world. jfl @ this comparison.

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SikKunt, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
uncle chadpreet reminds me of light yagami from death note, the paki version tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 2205
how idiot, we are not talking about status rn, lets say u woke up in a hospital had ur memory wiped out and than saw both. u both pick uncle 10/10

View attachment 111718not even once
my son, this uncle of @Zygos4Life gives me hope that i may be a chadpreet. he is my only hope. i say this from the bottom of my heart.

and if i saw them both when i woke up, the white guys smv would still be higher due to subconscious racial bias. but if i woke up from a coma and didnt remember anything, i might pick the uncle over o'pry. o'prys resting face is very aspie, while the uncles is normal, although stern. everything comes into play irl.

however o'pry still does slightly edge him out. tbh i wanna see the uncle in other pictures other than these random photos

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and noped
dude u are using a modeling pic for opry, its not a fair comparison

uncles pic was taken in 2003 with a shitty camera in daylight without professional lighting, makeup, pose etc.
post a candid pic for opry or this thread is cope and unfair
Here. Now you can shut up
Sean-OPry.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It's a candid pic u idiot. In normal daytime lighting
rope nigga, its clear the environment was in his favor, on top of that he looked his best.

smfh curry niggas always get greased

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 2205, noped and 1 other person
Jfl at this comparison

You guys may think im coping but everyone here is halo'd by sean's status + downgrading my uncle since hes ethnik (doesnt even look ethnic jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You guys may think im coping but everyone here is halo'd by sean's status + downgrading my uncle since hes ethnik (doesnt even look ethnic jfl)

he is ethnic then he looks ethnic sir

it's not a good comparizon tbh : every pheno should be compared among itself.
In my pheno i'm litterally rn a chadlite, etc and this guy is definitively one of the greatest indian chad.
But in western i don't even know if he will be rated 8/10 by most women. Probably not imo

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I like O'Pry's head shape better tbh, specifically the chin I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

No doubt this Chadpreet is good looking but his SMV is lower than O'Pry because he is ethnic. Who mogs?
opry mogs to oblivion just because the other dude is a shitskin

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-13-16-29-51.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-13-16-29-51.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 213
  • +1
Post pics of your front your side doesnt look chadlite
they don't, but compared to my pheno they do.
the profile is better.
here your uncle will be chadlite in india gigachad that's what i mean: PSL is universal, but depending on country you'll be considered or not as a chadlite/chad easier

• +1
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

Chadpreet is better for over 18 year old women. o pry for under that

that's why it's not a fair comparizon : bring shiva itself he will not be a chad in the eyes of western, it is what it is
but considering their both objective features : both are as rare to find in the world. That's a tie imo, if we get rid of the pheno bias

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
they don't, but compared to my pheno they do.
the profile is better.
here your uncle will be chadlite in india gigachad that's what i mean: PSL is universal, but depending on country you'll be considered or not as a chadlite/chad easier
Idk man from personal experiences race doesnt mean much if the guy is good looking
This girl (i live in UK) rated my uncle a 10

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, noped and Chadelite
Idk man from personal experiences race doesnt mean much if the guy is good looking

i've showed salludon to lots of women and near 4/10 of them said they don't like him bc he looks ethnic, despite having good objective features.
It is what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Zygos4Life and MammothActuary
They're virtue signalling. Race>Face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and john2
i told u, ur uncle mogs, only @Salludon stands a chance on this forum

• +1
and salludon's feature are way less ethnic than your uncle though - especially his nose for example

i've showed salludon to lots of women and near 4/10 of them said they don't like him bc he looks ethnic, despite having good objective features.
It is what it is
Sad stuff. But my uncle could pass as white he has green eyes (rare outside of europe)
They're virtue signalling. Race>Face
I can show screenshots she was drooling over him.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Sad stuff. But my uncle could pass as white he has green eyes (rare outside of europe)
imo, not the nose, and never the color skin.

• +1
Yes that's why imo he is a 7. But O'Pry is an 8

• +1
but probably in 100-200 years, pheno will matter less.

Yes that's why imo he is a 7. But O'Pry is an 8
that's why i believe, comparing among pheno will always advantage the white pheno since it's the dominating soft power in the world.
But we would be dead

definitively, and beauty don't last.
but ofc he looks like a tiger, imo the syrian guy looks a lot like him, a mog battle between both would be great. same pheno more or less
does anybody has his pic ?

I can show screenshots she was drooling over him.
what does she looks like ?

Last edited:
@noped O'Pry is winning so far

Second guy looks much better. Better eyes, cheekbones, jaw. You just don’t know him as well.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Second guy looks much better. Better eyes, cheekbones, jaw. You just don’t know him as well.
features alone, i think they are fairly on the same level tbh.

he is whiter than most turks.

Accept that there are pretty caucasoid people in the middle east

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person

i need to see his very color skin, but he has "white" features definitively.

that's why it's not a fair comparizon : bring shiva itself he will not be a chad in the eyes of western, it is what it is
but considering their both objective features : both are as rare to find in the world. That's a tie imo, if we get rid of the pheno bias

mog battle shiva vs jesus?

most people on this site don't know a damn thing about skull shapes. they think negroids are robotic black people & mongoloid is another word for retard

• Woah
mog battle shiva vs jesus?

yahweh/allah will win tbh tbh.
but i'm not kidding i really want to see a mog battle between the syrian guy and this uncle
@Gebirgscel have you his pic sir?

is dis serious?

Chadpreet mogs hard. He'd probably rape O'Pry if given the chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and noped
opry 0/10 cos white

imo, not the nose, and never the color skin.
dude fuck all these tryhard copers, they're retarded talking about pheno this pheno that. Put your uncle in a armani suit NOT ONCE FUCKING PERSON would think that he's indian. all these ugly copers feel good about themselves downplaying your gigachad uncle. its a coping mechanism, they can't handle it.

i really wanna see the screenshots of the girl who you were talking about saying your uncle is very attractive, pm me bro please. im one of your uncles biggest fans dead srs. hes psl 7.5 atleast. fuark
Ill post it in this thread lemme find

• +1
Reactions: noped

bro it's like you don't know that there are lots of girls who have racial preferences.
As us men do.
it's just natural. It's not coping, it's nature.
There can be lots of women who would find a different pheno than their attractive, but definitively, each pheno will find the same psl rated compared to another pheno better, most of the time.
It's the reality.

• +1
bro it's like you don't know that there are lots of girls who have racial preferences.
As us men do.
it's just natural. It's not coping, it's nature.
There can be lots of women who would find a different pheno than their attractive, but definitively, each pheno will find the same psl rated compared to another pheno better, most of the time.
It's the reality.
Girls have different tastes in general regsrdless of pheno of you look around you
For example one girl might find a gut cute while her friend doesnt even when pheno doesnt play a factor
So PSL is designed to objectively calculate the attractiveness of a man without taking into account the different highly varying tastes of a woman to get an idea for an objective rating.
Snapchat 1164726842

@noped

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, noped and Deleted member 3043
Girls have different tastes in general regsrdless of pheno of you look around you
For example one girl might find a gut cute while her friend doesnt even when pheno doesnt play a factor
So PSL is designed to objectively calculate the attractiveness of a man without taking into account the different highly varying tastes of a woman to get an idea for an objective rating.

View attachment 112055
@noped

yeah you'r probably right. But still, there are variables that we can't know with certainty imo.

• +1
yeah you'r probably right. But still, there are variables that we can't know with certainty imo.
Id say PSL rating is how good looking a guy is objectively. And then phenotype plays a role in the "flavour" of the man.
Like how different people like different flavours of ice cream
Different girls like different flavours of men