O'Pry vs Chadpreet (WHO MOGS)

Who mogs

• O'Pry

Votes: 70 66.0%
  • Chadpreet

Votes: 36 34.0%

• Total voters
Id say PSL rating is how good looking a guy is objectively. And then phenotype plays a role in the "flavour" of the man.
Like how different people like different flavours of ice cream
Different girls like different flavours of men
i agree but the issue is...
that women most of the time are not objective.

i agree but the issue is...
that women most of the time are not objective.
Yeah ofcourse
Psl rating is just an objective rating which doesnt take into account the different flavours
But it is accurate tho

Yeah ofcourse
Psl rating is just an objective rating which doesnt take into account the different flavours
But it is accurate tho
not like i wish it was : guys that i mog clearly, due to good pics or smile or whatever i don't know sometimes gets better marks than me.
Same goes with tinder, i've tried salludon and an average looking white dude and he did better.
I think IRL is a better way to judge PSL accuracy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
SHE LITERALLY HAD A STROKE TYPING THAT HAHAHA, its like she was in awe, dude it would be interesting if you're still in contact with her to ask her if she would pick o'pry over your uncle. kinda weird but if you guys talk often than u can just fit that into the convo in a lowkey way lol.
Its 4 girl on the same account 😂😂😂😂
The -i was used to indicate which of the four it was (name starts with I)
I don’t rly speak anymore they’d randomly pm random guys as a joke and confuse them

• JFL
Reactions: noped
im so done bro lmfaooooo, i fucking knew it. attraction isnt a choice, just fuckin lol at these basement dwellers talking about pheno.

did u crop out the pic when u showed it to them because there is a guy wearing a turban in the background. i bet they were too taken back by your uncle to even notice him just lol.
Nah I didn’t crop 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: noped
They are both 7+, and have a very exotic look, supposedly uncle chadpreet back in the day got tons of love letters and marriage proposals from foids. I think if he was 2 inches taller (he is 5'10) he could have been a male model easily.

O'Pry mogs him effortlessly.

dude fuck all these tryhard copers, they're retarded talking about pheno this pheno that. Put your uncle in a armani suit NOT ONCE FUCKING PERSON would think that he's indian. all these ugly copers feel good about themselves downplaying your gigachad uncle. its a coping mechanism, they can't handle it.

i really wanna see the screenshots of the girl who you were talking about saying your uncle is very attractive, pm me bro please. im one of your uncles biggest fans dead srs. hes psl 7.5 atleast. fuark
Fr b, I could easily see prime uncle chadpreet modelling armani, gucci, D & G, he'd look great in anything top tier eye area, zygos lower third, and eye colour. Insane contrast halo from dark hair and light eyes. Truly a 7.5, considering these are candid pictures not under professional lighting and shit
O'Pry mogs him effortlessly.
Dont cope they are on the same level, both 7+ PSL, only thing O pry really has is a couple inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
At this stage of attractiveness, I believe it all comes down to personal preference if you're a foid (assuming the foids can even get with these chads in the first place). One foid will say, "Oh, Sean O'Pry is WAY cuter!!!!!" the other foid will say, "No fuck you, you fucking trash whore, the curry is clearly more superior than your cumskin faggot!!!!!" Then they will proceed to fight each other and gouge each others eyes out with their "nails" (more like claws, they claim they grow them out to be feminine, but it's just an excuse to carry lethal weapons without drawing any suspicion to themselves).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped and .👽.
At this stage of attractiveness, I believe it all comes down to personal preference if you're a foid (assuming the foids can even get with these chads in the first place). One foid will say, "Oh, Sean O'Pry is WAY cuter!!!!!" the other foid will say, "No fuck you, you fucking trash whore, the curry is clearly more superior than your cumskin faggot!!!!!" Then they will proceed to fight each other and gouge each others eyes out with their "nails" (more like claws, they claim they grow them out to be feminine, but it's just an excuse to carry lethal weapons without drawing any suspicion to themselves).
Agree. At the end of the day people have preferences

• +1
Agree. At the end of the day people have preferences
Yes, like some guys like petite girls, some more average built, then ones like me love extremely curvy women (I don't mean fat land whales, I just mean women that have fat on their hips, ass, thighs and tits). Both men and women have their preferences, although men tend to be 1000000x more liberal on what's appealing them than women do. Women tend to have more of a universal standard of what's considered attractive in their book.

Yes, like some guys like petite girls, some more average built, then ones like me love extremely curvy women (I don't mean fat land whales, I just mean women that have fat on their hips, ass, thighs and tits). Both men and women have their preferences, although men tend to be 1000000x more liberal on what's appealing them than women do. Women tend to have more of a universal standard of what's considered attractive in their book.
Some men even find whales attractive🤣 yea, some women like f.e bodybuilders and wouldnt get in a LTR with an skinny chadlite, other like skinny cuteboys

• +1
Some men even find whales attractive🤣 yea, some women like f.e bodybuilders and wouldnt get in a LTR with an skinny chadlite, other like skinny cuteboys
With women though, it all depends upon whether they are in mid-ovulation or not.
It may also depend upon their E and T levels.

I thinl its desperation that
With women though, it all depends upon whether they are in mid-ovulation or not.
Hm cant say anything to that, not much experience with women.

I'd have to say both look facially equivalent. Both are around 6.5 PSL.

But SMV wise, O'Pry will succeed more than the Chadpreet.

I'd have to say both look facially equivalent. Both are around 6.5 PSL.

But SMV wise, O'Pry will succeed more than the Chadpreet.
I think they are both 7+ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, john2 and Deleted member 3202
Jfl, this shouldn’t even be a question
O pry mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat

Jfl, this shouldn’t even be a question
O pry mogs hard
Dont cope, only thing O pry has is a couple inches of height, looks wise they are on the same level
1579747738174-jpeg.239804

Put this man in a gucci suit and a photography studio and he'd look just as good as any MM

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3195
reminder that its 2020 now and if you arent an international MM with millions of instagram followers then you wont be conisdered a human being

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and didntreadlol
Chadpreet is really good looking but nowhere near O'Pry level of aesthetics

@Cheekbones you're clearly living up to the custom title under your username, lets face facts, he's got hunter eyes, high set cheekbones, square chin, and good eye colour halo too with insane contrast effect with his jet black hair. If O pry is 7.5+ then this guy is 7+ also, he would have been walking runway if he was 1-2 inches taller and got seen by any model scout.
Chadpreet is really good looking but nowhere near O'Pry level of aesthetics
You gotta remember all of uncle chadpreet's pictures are candids, no professional lighting, angles, top tier camera, just shitty little candids and still looks like a god. He's 7+ in his prime, if he was 1-2 inch taller he could have been MM. He looks insanely unique.

O Pry. Second guy looks higher T and more dominant though with better skin. The fact that some random guy is even close to the most successful model in history who has pictures taken in the best lighting is very impressive in its own right

@Cheekbones you're clearly living up to the custom title under your username, lets face facts, he's got hunter eyes, high set cheekbones, square chin, and good eye colour halo too with insane contrast effect with his jet black hair. If O pry is 7.5+ then this guy is 7+ also, he would have been walking runway if he was 1-2 inches taller and got seen by any model scout.

You gotta remember all of uncle chadpreet's pictures are candids, no professional lighting, angles, top tier camera, just shitty little candids and still looks like a god. He's 7+ in his prime, if he was 1-2 inch taller he could have been MM. He looks insanely unique.

Have you seen Sean O'Pry candids/in motion? Guy looks insane as well, 8 PSL. Of course, he looks better with professional photography, he himself has admitted this. For uncle Chadpreet, we only have like what? 2 pictures? It's hard to get a concrete rating but I would say he is somewhere in the 6.5-7 PSL range

Have you seen Sean O'Pry candids/in motion? Guy looks insane as well, 8 PSL. Of course, he looks better with professional photography, he himself has admitted this. For uncle Chadpreet, we only have like what? 2 pictures? It's hard to get a concrete rating but I would say he is somewhere in the 6.5-7 PSL range
images
f47c649d-85c0-44e9-ae15-1b0be44f9656-jpeg.112875

Here are more pics, looks 7+ to me

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
He's 6.5-7 PSL indeed. This is what a man is supposed to look like, not like faggots prettyboys in the west
Yep, he looks DOM as fuck, aggressive eye area and everything, jet black hair, also he got tons of love letters and marriage proposals according to @Zygos4Life so yeah he's prolly a 7

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Lifefuel for currycels and ethnics in general tbh

MSE + Almond Eye Surgery (with custom infraorbital-malar implants) + Orthognathic Surgery + Stroma + Whitemaxxing = Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
V1spIV01_400x400.jpg

screen-shot-2019-09-05-at-5-10-59-pm-png.111679

No doubt this Chadpreet is good looking but his SMV is lower than O'Pry because he is ethnic. Who mogs?
How dare u compare a white man to a street shitter we Indians are not even equal to the dirt on which the white man walks upon

MSE + Almond Eye Surgery (with custom infraorbital-malar implants) + Orthognathic Surgery + Stroma + Whitemaxxing = Ascension
He looks like my plumber even curry cunts will spit on him

Shut up pajeet we Indians are subhumans
And to women this so called chad preet is sub and they would spit on him or accuse them of rape

Last edited:
  • JFL
PSL wise, they are around the same. The white guy has higher SMV though as he appeals to a broader range of women and he’s white

How dare u compare a white man to a street shitter we Indians are not even equal to the dirt on which the white man walks upon

He looks like my plumber even curry cunts will spit on him

Shut up pajeet we Indians are subhumans
And to women this so called chad preet is sub and they would spit on him or accuse them of rape
Just stfu and get back in your cage u recessed dog, im a high T future chadpreet mogger, cry for me

Just stfu and get back in your cage u recessed dog, im a high T future chadpreet mogger, cry for me
All indians are dogs and don't matter if have a few millimeters of bone more then me u fsggots

Why do curries cope so hard man... maybe if he looked less ethnic he would be 7+
He looks great to me, I'd love to be this "curry", but I'd rather be Sean O'Pry due to my familiarity with him.

Dont cope, only thing O pry has is a couple inches of height, looks wise they are on the same level
1579747738174-jpeg.239804

Put this man in a gucci suit and a photography studio and he'd look just as good as any MM

That’s untrue. O’Pry’s nose mogs this guys nose hard. Also O’Pry has better cheekbones.
comparing this ogre-nosed version of O’Pry to O’Pry jfl
This guy is max 6.5 PSL. O’Pry is 7.5 PSL

• +1
That’s untrue. O’Pry’s nose mogs this guys nose hard. Also O’Pry has better cheekbones.
Lets not cope here, his nose fits his look even, makes him more intimidating. Do you think modelling agencies would have turned him down if he was 1-2 inches taller?
He looks great to me, I'd love to be this "curry", but I'd rather be Sean O'Pry due to my familiarity with him.
Ngl id pay 1 million dollars to look like uncle chadpreet if it was all the money I had, then id just MM maxx, and beckybuxx off some rich foid.

• +1
Lets not cope here, his nose fits his look even, makes him more intimidating. Do you think modelling agencies would have turned him down if he was 1-2 inches taller?

His nose doesn’t fit his look. It breaks the harmony. He’d ascend 0.5 PSL with a better nose.

• +1
His nose doesn’t fit his look. It breaks the harmony. He’d ascend 0.5 PSL with a better nose.
Yes it does, its masc and fits him because he has the bones to go with it.

I only need like MSE, some basic eye area work, stroma and to keep fading my tan and skinmaxx and ill be cruising

• +1

Yeah, looks great because he doesn't look stereotypically curry, but there are a million white chads I would rather be. Not to mention, if people found out he was indian, his smv would take a massive beating

id much rather look like opry, opry mogs

Yeah, looks great because he doesn't look stereotypically curry, but there are a million white chads I would rather be. Not to mention, if people found out he was indian, his smv would take a massive beating
Only looks matter. Take the blackpill

pretty much this

I would say hes slightly over a 6 psl

O pry does mog him hard, this shouldnt even be a question/thing.

this morph
comes pretty close tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
O’Pry
O’Pry moves him hard