Optics Maxxing - Asserting DOMINANCE in a Group-Sphere (Verbal Agility)

KingScrew

KingScrew

Shalom Goyim
Given that 95% of our problem is our collective non-existent social skills I thought it would be good to draft a round of advice of the following:

* Good comebacks from common insults that test your initiative
* Good stories that lend social standing (given the amount of frauding I doubt your inability to lie JFL)
* Good rules for prolonged group interactions

- Note: these will primarily be in social groups where "friends"/relatives or even strangers asserting dominance with an insult - whatever direct or underhanded.

Common shutdowns, dominance tests:
* You - in your pathetic girl voice - try to ask a Chad a question, and they ignore you -- so everyone does too for the rest of the evening
* Shoes/clothing/looks (the insecurity of those here): "What are those haha"
etc.

I guess personality programming or a specific mindset is more efficient, so share those too - videos or phrases that you may repeat.

Edit: Remember that low social status lowers Testosterone, and fucks your cortisol - so it is kinda vital for any success in life.

Last edited:
this reads like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingScrew and GigaMogger
Given that 95% of our problem is our collective non-existent social skills I thought it would be good to draft a round of advice of the following:

* Good comebacks from common insults that test your initiative
* Good stories that lend social standing (given the amount of frauding I doubt your inability to lie JFL)
* Good rules for prolonged group interactions

- Note: these will primarily be in social groups where "friends"/relatives or even strangers asserting dominance with an insult - whatever direct or underhanded.

Common shutdowns, dominance tests:
* You - in your pathetic girl voice - try to ask a Chad a question, and they ignore you -- so everyone does too for the rest of the evening
* Shoes/clothing/looks (the insecurity of those here): "What are those haha"
etc.

I guess personality programming or a specific mindset is more efficient, so share those too - videos or phrases that you may repeat.

Edit: Remember that low social status lowers Testosterone, and fucks your cortisol - so it is kinda vital for any success in life.
Step 1: Have a Deep Voice
Step 2: Be Tall
Step 3: Be Muscular
Step 4: Be Drunk
Step 5: Be Violent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and KingScrew
No comebacks for your: ____