Optimal hairstyle for Prettyboy and Masc

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
These hairstyles will provide the optimal SMV for your current looks level. I don’t need people stating the obvious like how hair won’t help an ugly person, etc.

Prettyboy:

Messy top + Medium sides

CD799BD8 6225 4DD0 85CE 9D0E094CA649

6B6FEA3C C2EF 44A8 A811 307AB1E00068

Masc:

Short top + Fade

31B9F15D CB22 4634 BDBB 838F4BB31A04

A3620FB7 9E55 488B 961A BD53FABEE138

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, subhuman incel, eduardkoopman and 13 others
i look at chico and i coom oouuuuuhhohohiuhuhohuh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, bimaximum, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Over for asian hairlets, cant recreate those hairstyles

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and JamesHowlett
im messy curly hair maxxing tbh, only things i receive iois for

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and JamesHowlett
Mid long/ long hair is ideal if you have good lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Long hair is ideal for no one it’s aspie and has 0 SMV
Its aspie and not ideal for subhumans
But good looking men look better with long hair

Its aspie and not ideal for subhumans
But good looking men look better with long hair
They don’t look better, take this for example:

Looks repulsive and 0 SMV

5AE761CD 1807 4F93 944F EDCCC9AE649F
4D031D31 E44C 4D83 9B64 BC0E0CD91D59

Huge cope. See Johnny Depp

Man bun is high SMV, long flowing hair isn’t.

Case in point:

She’s repulsed by a guy because of his long hair, he turns up to a date with a manbun and she’s literally in love with him.

Case in point:

She’s repulsed by a guy because of his long hair, he turns up to a date with a manbun and she’s literally in love with him.

His long hair is a little disheveled but it looks good and suits him. The anecdotal opinion of one becky is not really much of an argument against wearing long hair, I'm sure this guy has enough SMV to prove that without having to put it in a bun.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Case in point:

Imagine being critical about anyone with that manly voice and accent

View attachment 888059

His long hair is a little disheveled but it looks good and suits him. The anecdotal opinion of one becky is not really much of an argument against wearing long hair, I'm sure this guy has enough SMV to prove that without having to put it in a bun.
Women’s opinion > Yours. It’s clear as day how repulsive that hair looks on him, only autists like it.

Women’s opinion > Yours. It’s clear as day how repulsive that hair looks on him, only autists like it.
Whatever makes you feel good man. that guy slays and you know it. And if one becky calls you ugly, I guess youre ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Whatever makes you feel good man. that guy slays and you know it. And if one becky calls you ugly, I guess youre ugly.
I’m not saying he doesn’t slay, I’m saying
that he has higher SMV with man bun compared to long flowing hair.

I’m not saying he doesn’t slay, I’m saying
that he has higher SMV with man bun compared to long flowing hair.

Long hair is ideal for no one it’s aspie and has 0 SMV

You just said his hair is repulsive to women. If it is so repulsive, are you not implying he doesn't slay?
Also you need long hair to tie a man bun, so long hair is still high SMV.

Last edited:
Very correct. I did short/medium sides + messy top, get way more attention than I used to. I’m still trying to perfect the messy top though, any tips?

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
This is the best hairstyle if you have straight hair and have the baby face to pull off the pretty boy look. It's the one that I have right now.

• +1
View attachment 888249 This is the best hairstyle if you have straight hair and have the baby face to pull off the pretty boy look. It's the one that I have right now.
That’s what I said though, messy top and medium sides lol

Identical style to the first prettyboy pic

You just said his hair is repulsive to women. If it is so repulsive, are you not implying he doesn't slay?
Also you need long hair to tie a man bun, so long hair is still high SMV.
You’re the one who bought up how much he slays, fact is neither of us knows. All we know is that Charlotte found his long hair repulsive when it was down.

Are you dense, I’ve already said man bun is high SMV. Long flowing hair is aspie with negative SMV.

Very correct. I did short/medium sides + messy top, get way more attention than I used to. I’m still trying to perfect the messy top though, any tips?
Texture clay and mess your hair about with fingers.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
You’re the one who bought up how much he slays, fact is neither of us knows. All we know is that Charlotte found his long hair repulsive when it was down.

Are you dense, I’ve already said man bun is high SMV. Long flowing hair is aspie with negative SMV.

You’re the one claiming he has 0 SMV with long flowing hair. Actually we do know he’s at least successful because he wouldn’t be in a pool of potential candidates for Charlotte. If he wasn’t seen as a candidate he wouldn’t be in that TV show for people to watch. Therefore on paper he should have SMV.

Man bun is a type of long hair. A man’s SMV doesn’t go down just because he wears it down on a date. You’re still claiming long flowing hair has zero SMV, which is false.

Thanks for the ad Hom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
You’re the one claiming he has 0 SMV with long flowing hair. Actually we do know he’s at least successful because he wouldn’t be in a pool of potential candidates for Charlotte. If he wasn’t seen as a candidate he wouldn’t be in that TV show for people to watch. Therefore on paper he should have SMV.

Man bun is a type of long hair. A man’s SMV doesn’t go down just because he wears it down on a date. You’re still claiming long flowing hair has zero SMV, which is false.

Thanks for the ad Hom.
I see the cope continues.

Woman finds long flowing hair repulsive, nothing more to be said.

Fuk Charlotte she some butters yat she not got right to speak her voice is trash too. Becky's are irrelevant only stacey and Chad's matter

Fuk Charlotte she some butters yat she not got right to speak her voice is trash too. Becky's are irrelevant only stacey and Chad's matter
Low IQ, if a Becky’s standards are this high a Stacy’s standards are only going to be higher.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Are you mostly Prettyboy or Masc?
prettyboy features but i have masc zombie eyes, so im a mix i guess

my goal is masc bone structure with prettyboy features

• +1
0017C921 548B 48BF AC31 167849B9E79A
legit growing out my hair + loose curls was the best thing I’ve done. No more waves too hard to maintain