Oral castor oil anecdotal evidence

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
"I mean, everyone knows about castor oil, and everyone knows about PGE 2 and its wonderful effects on hair growth. You just barely hear anyone actually using that stuff, and i've never heard of anyone taking it orally. I went into this with no expectations, taking 10ml per day.
I have a small area on my left hairline that i monitor all the time because it got decimated the most (almost went completely bald there ), so if something is truly working its going to show there, because, as i said, its by far the worst affected area of my hair due to male pattern baldness. (the pictures in the other thread showing my hairline do not show correctly just how fucked that piece of hairline was)
Because i basically just gave up all hope (previous protocol barely working, dutasteride gone) stopped checking on my hairline so frequently.
Until 2 weeks ago (2-3 weeks after i started this oral castor oil thingy), i was looking in the mirror, checking my hair, touching it with my hand, looking at my hairline (the usual thing balding people do) and my hairline immediately cought my attention. It wasnt me looking at my hairline for 20 minutes through a magnyfying glass and thinking "YES see that hair? its 0.5mm longer!". I was just casually checking out my hairline from far away and immediately saw something was different. Why? Because everything was darker. When you see a destroyed hairline for many months and it suddenly becomes a shade darker, you notice it immediately. You just know something happened at that point.
So i go closer to the mirror and kept checking that portion of hairline and i was seeing thick dark hair sprouting out of my hairline, when before it was almost completely bald.
Im not someone to jump to conclusions too early. Hair can look vastly different day to day, so gave myself another 2 weeks to be sure that hair is actually new and not just a spawn of my imagination.
2 weeks later (now) i can say for certain theres some legit hair growth happening there, that didnt exist a month ago. And it wasnt just that portion of destroyed hairline. It was everywhere around my hairline. Everywhere, little, but thick dark hairs sprouting.
So lets sum up what happened 1 month ago:
-My dutasteride ran out
-i started taking castor oil
a month later, im seeing sudden hair growth. I cant possibly grow hair when i STOP taking dutasteride. This MUST be the castor oil.
Im going to continue with this and see how my hair is going to improve. I hope its going to get better and better. I mean everyone knows how magical PGE 2 is, but we dont really know to what extent it can actually grow hair. And if this turns out to be a really good hair growth protocol and it gives me some real cosmetic improvements, im going to create a progress thread for it. Fingers crossed, i hope im not delusional with the stuff thats happening with my hair."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Acnno, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
my annecdotal evidence is that it grows my beard like crazy

fat maxxing

diarrhea theorem

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sandcelmuttcel
there's a lot of anecdotal evidence of people growing a lot of vellus hairs and some terminal hairs from castor oil (SwissTemples), but it can't be the base of your protocol. And the guy is taking fucking 10ml, which is crazy. The common dosage for hair purposes, is like 1-3ml. I've been taking like 4ml for the past 2 weeks or so, but I may bump it up tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
where do you buy it

where do you buy it
legit anywhere. You should be able to find it in a local shop. Just make sure it is 100% cold pressed castor oil.

If you wanna buy online here's a link, but it will likely be cheaper if you buy it locally - JFL can't post the link

So is this stuff legit?

there's a lot of anecdotal evidence of people growing a lot of vellus hairs and some terminal hairs from castor oil (SwissTemples), but it can't be the base of your protocol. And the guy is taking fucking 10ml, which is crazy. The common dosage for hair purposes, is like 1-3ml. I've been taking like 4ml for the past 2 weeks or so, but I may bump it up tbh
5ml is like a table spoon right ?

5ml is like a table spoon right ?
hell nah bruh :lul:. You gon shit yourself if you take that much. A teaspoon is 5ml and I don't even suggest taking that much when starting out. I would suggest starting out with 2ml. And then slowly bumping it up, if you can take it.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 3635
hell nah bruh :lul:. You gon shit yourself if you take that much. A teaspoon is 5ml and I don't even suggest taking that much when starting out. I would suggest starting out with 2ml. And then slowly bumping it up, if you can take it.
well i took a table spoon a day for a few days LMFAOO didn't shit like crazy tho

well i took a table spoon a day for a few days LMFAOO didn't shit like crazy tho
damn aight then do you, i can barely take 2 teaspoons without having to shit myself

• JFL
Everyone says castor oil is snake oil on r/tressless, maybe those guys are coping faggots afterall. Also why/how did your dut run out? Need to stay on that my boy.

I take a tablespoon of it every day.

Been doing it for a few months think my eyelashes and eyebrows are thicker. Haven't noticed difference in scalp hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Been doing it for a few months think my eyelashes and eyebrows are thicker. Haven't noticed difference in scalp hair growth
both oral and brushed on the eyelashes, or just one of those?

Don't see how it cab affect follicles topically as it's over 400 Daltons so doesn't go beyond the outer layer of skin

• +1