Oral Gluthatione effectiveness vs NAC supplements

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
I want to raise glutathione in my body to be a light skinned ethnic. I'm using oral glutathione since 20 days, and I'd say I've seen extremely minor improvement. I was told that glutathione supplements orally aren't effective because of an enzyme in our intenstine. So I looked into NAC, NAC supplement are supposed to boost the glutathione level naturally, so I obviously ordered them from Amazon yesterday.

I was wondering if only NAC supplement will be enough, or should I do oral glutathione + NAC for best results? I'm kind of confused about oral glutathione's effectiveness since it's extremely controversial.

http://doctormurray.com/oral-glutathione-is-absorbed-orally-to-provide-health-benefits/

The above articles says that new studies suggest that oral glutathione IS infact effective. I'm not even sure anymore.

Will oral NAC be enough to raise my glutathione level?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I want to raise glutathione in my body to be a light skinned ethnic. I'm using oral glutathione since 20 days, and I'd say I've seen extremely minor improvement. I was told that glutathione supplements orally aren't effective because of an enzyme in our intenstine. So I looked into NAC, NAC supplement are supposed to boost the glutathione level naturally, so I obviously ordered them from Amazon yesterday.

I was wondering if only NAC supplement will be enough, or should I do oral glutathione + NAC for best results? I'm kind of confused about oral glutathione's effectiveness since it's extremely controversial.

http://doctormurray.com/oral-glutathione-is-absorbed-orally-to-provide-health-benefits/

The above articles says that new studies suggest that oral glutathione IS infact effective. I'm not even sure anymore.

Will oral NAC be enough to raise my glutathione level?
Didn't read but get slow/sustained release NAC tabs. Perfect before drinking (lessens the bad effects of being drunk). Less hangover/no hangover depending on how much you drink but yeah, try find the sustained release NAC.

Didn't read but get slow/sustained release NAC tabs. Perfect before drinking (lessens the bad effects of being drunk). Less hangover/no hangover depending on how much you drink but yeah, try find the sustained release NAC.
I ordered these NAC tabs - It also consists selenium which is shown to help acne, also low amount of glutathione can cause acne.
Amazon product ASIN B0013OUQ3S
Also, I'm using this oral glutathione right now, Is it worth it? It contains Vitamin C and E -
Amazon product ASIN B07MDV6F8J

I don't think these are the right supplements for treating acne bro. Try megadosing vitamin b5 you might be medium-chain acyl coenzeme-A dehydrogenase deficient.

I don't think these are the right supplements for treating acne bro. Try megadosing vitamin b5 you might be medium-chain acyl coenzeme-A dehydrogenase deficient.

Studies have shown that low Glutathione causes acne, I've recently done 8 months of accutane and my cumulative dosage was around 260mg/kg. But my back started breaking out almost a week later. I'm suspecting that I'm low on GSH and NAC.

All I want to know is, is worth taking L-GSH or only NAC will make my body produce enough GSH.

Studies have shown that low Glutathione causes acne, I've recently done 8 months of accutane and my cumulative dosage was around 260mg/kg. But my back started breaking out almost a week later. I'm suspecting that I'm low on GSH and NAC.

All I want to know is, is worth taking L-GSH or only NAC will make my body produce enough GSH.
I highly doubt you have a Gluthathione deficiency. Trust me, if you've done accutane and are still getting acne, mega-dose vitamin b5 powder at 20G per day for 3 months and you will be clear. The panthothenic acid megadose will clear your acne. PS: it tastes like crap but works.

I highly doubt you have a Gluthathione deficiency. Trust me, if you've done accutane and are still getting acne, mega-dose vitamin b5 powder at 20G per day for 3 months and you will be clear. The panthothenic acid megadose will clear your acne. PS: it tastes like crap but works.
Thank you! I'll give NAC a shot for few months and it doesn't work I'll try what you mentioned.

My face isn't breaking out at all and is clear so that's good, just scars. I can handle the bacne and experiment since it's fixed, it's not visible to anyone anyway.

Thank you! I'll give NAC a shot for few months and it doesn't work I'll try what you mentioned.

My face isn't breaking out at all and is clear so that's good, just scars. I can handle the bacne and experiment since it's fixed, it's not visible to anyone anyway.
NAC is for liver support, nothing cosmetic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

What happened brocel