Orbital differences (Race)

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
East Asians are ugly. At least, for the most part. I won’t deny that there are some good looking ones (K-POP stars), but the average European mogs the average East Asian to lengths that should be deemed illegal.

One major difference in their looks is their eyes. European have a much more (objectively) better eye area.

B4F73DE4 BC85 4B10 AA3F 550DD2792975
6470624D 0848 4D9E 8C3C 20AFDDB53CD7
EB1E0F7B D876 4837 89B7 718DCDCD6700

The reason for this is due to the orbits. As you can see, the asians have full hooding, vertically narrow and decently long eyes. Yet they still look like absolute garbage because of the orbits.

The main difference is the strength/prominence of the orbits.

14113534 9C1E 4DDC BC42 2681D02E2CAB
42A35BE3 132C 48D1 9981 B7C9A903FE41

Europeans have orbits that protrude further, as well as a stronger glabella. This creates attractive, deep set eyes; vital in looking human.

Furthermore, Europeans have more compact and square orbitals.

C7B56CF6 A1AA 468A B8BE E724331D5D3A

Asians have rounder, shallower orbits while Europeans have stronger, squared orbits.

Having the ideal orbitals (strong, compact and squared) are essential in creating a perfect hunter eye area.

976D4D54 58A7 4E6F 8A1C EF659B56611D

Combine this with narrow eyes and you have masculine hunter eyes

01373126 AD20 4F3B 8AB2 34BB0585F34B

as compared to someone like Barrett who has slightly less squared and strong orbits

89F23CDF B433 4212 8727 6CEFBA7E9457

This is why Asians can never achieve Hunter eyes, and maybe not even decent eyes; and since eyes are perhaps the most important part of aesthetics, it is truly over for Asians.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: urielRanhel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 17291 and 14 others
East Asians are ugly. At least, for the most part. I won’t deny that there are some good looking ones (K-POP stars), but the average European mogs the average East Asian to lengths that should be deemed illegal.

One major difference in their looks is their eyes. European have a much more (objectively) better eye area.

View attachment 333864View attachment 333865View attachment 333866

The reason for this is due to the orbits. As you can see, the asians have full hooding, vertically narrow and decently long eyes. Yet they still look like absolute garbage because of the orbits.

The main difference is the strength/prominence of the orbits.

View attachment 333873View attachment 333874

Europeans have orbits that protrude further, as well as a stronger glabella. This creates attractive, deep set eyes; vital in looking human.

Furthermore, Europeans have more compact and square orbitals.

View attachment 333879

Asians have rounder, shallower orbits while Europeans have stronger, squared orbits.

Having the ideal orbitals (strong, compact and squared) are essential in creating a perfect hunter eye area.

View attachment 333895

Combine this with narrow eyes and you have masculine hunter eyes

View attachment 333900

as compared to someone like Barrett who has slightly less squared and strong orbits

View attachment 333904

This is why Asians can never achieve Hunter eyes, and maybe not even decent eyes; and since eyes are perhaps the most important part of aesthetics, it is truly over for Asians.
Tbh eyes in the first asian photo look good and first example of European eyes looks bad. jfl

European: NCT, shit eyebrows, weird sockets
Asian: PCT, good eyebrows, even coloring is photoshopped or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, thecel, retard and 12 others
Tbh eyes in the first asian photo look good

which is why I chose it, but compared to some mediocre white model most girls would say the latter has better eyes

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
Fuck my "life", it truly is over.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
Good thread, but what to do about it? I am white but any way to improve orbitals would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, mido the slayer, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Honda Civic
5th Honda Civic sedan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Father47, Deleted member 17291 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 6401
What about blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
What makes compact orbitals, genetics or testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ChristianChad, owlofathena and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 17291, thecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetics_III
only difference is in brow ridge, asians overall tend to have way better eye support and ive never even seen an asian without pct, they also have the best infraorbital projection

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, PjSon and 1 other person
only difference is in brow ridge, asians overall tend to have way better eye support and ive never even seen an asian without pct, they also have the best infraorbital projection

in the end, it doesn’t matter

697D88C2 B872 45B7 A829 A4B62297518D
C391EC7D 5B86 4558 8A88 3A47F6A1300C

Deep set eyes are a requirement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ChristianChad, toolateforme and 7 others
only difference is in brow ridge

Whites have more forward grown deep set square compact orbitals

This means

Wider angular Medial canthus
Wider PFL
More Protected eyeballs (from the bones too and not only fat)
Lower set eyebrows
Better shaped eyebrows
Straighter eyelids
Less PFH

Asians get mogged in every single way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ChristianChad, didntreadlol and 3 others
Whites have more forward grown deep set square compact orbitals

This means

Wider angular Medial canthus
Wider PFL
More Protected eyeballs (from the bones too and not only fat)
Lower set eyebrows
Better shaped eyebrows
Straighter eyelids
Less PFH

Asians get mogged in every single way.
wider angular medial canthus = wider pfl (same thing lol)
more protected eyeballs - isnt this just an aesthetic analysis, even so most eye protection comes from the cheekbones - asians have the widest, highest set cheekbones + anterior infraorbital and cheekbone projection so OVERALL they have the most well protecte
better shaped eyebrows - not necessarily, shape is unique, thickness and how lowset it is (and actually slightly the shape) is more due to testosterone/prenatal t
straighter eyelids - nope lol, asians have better undereye support + infraorbitals like i said

im not saying that asians eye area mog whites at all, its just that OP said whites eye area mog asians ("much better objectively") and that east asians are ugly
a mix of asian and caucasian eye area traits is ideal - it's why tyson beckford has one of the best eye areas

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, doll, subhuman incel and 4 others
They would literally need to change their Cranial Base to achieve Hunter eyes, since It's a morphological issue in racially dependent cases

All their features are round as well

View attachment 333951View attachment 333953

Fuck i could have had that white dudes cranial base and be saved of inceldom had my mom fucked a white giga chad she was already way more caucasoid than your average south asian and even the lowest classes of south asians already have 18 to 25 percent ani.

My mom probably had more than that way more probably had my mom fucked a nordic giga chad i would have been euro passing or south europassing fuck this earth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 6401, Aesthetics_III and 2 others
wider angular medial canthus = wider pfl (same thing lol)

Wider medial canthus causes wider PFL but is not the same thing

even so most eye protection comes from the cheekbones - asians have the widest, highest set cheekbones + anterior infraorbital and cheekbone projection so OVERALL they have the most well protecte

Asians tend to have bigger cheekbones, but not Higher Set. Their maxillary recession and lack of Brow Bridge prominence makes it even bigger.

No, Brow Bridge is way more important for Eyeball protection.

straighter eyelids - nope lol, asians have better undereye support + infraorbitals like i said

Still round shaped anyway

"Asians tend to have a taller, more-circular shaped orbit, whereas Caucasians tend to have a square-shaped orbit. In lateral view, Caucasians possess a more prominent superior rim and deeper lateral rim.10 13 14"

"Anatomically, the medial epicanthal fold is a semilunar fold of skin that runs downward from the upper eyelid at the side of the nose with its concavity directed to the inner canthus. These epicanthal folds result in a round-looking inner eye and make the palpebral fissure narrower."

"The up-slanting appearance of the palpebral aperture in Asians is frequently derived not from the anatomically positive canthal tilt, but from combined effects of the epicanthus and the up-slanting lateral half of the lower eyelid margin."

better shaped eyebrows - not necessarily, shape is unique, thickness and how lowset it is (and actually slightly the shape) is more due to testosterone/prenatal t

Eyebrows are shaped by orbitals shape and position (soft features too but supra are more important).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Titbot, didntreadlol and 3 others
even so most eye protection comes from the cheekbones asians have the widest, highest set cheekbones

Asians have the lowest, most bulbous cheekbones

7419B399 AFED 4109 9FD1 3F5C0288B872
618F5B9D D0C1 437B 9F8F 5C418FA6FE45

Vs
08FBF160 B356 4CBB 9DD8 CC7C1148DAD0
D8848FD2 2925 4532 BEE8 5FDAB33C01E1

Look at their skulls.
A71D95EC 90FE 422F AF5D 0F9B2BDEB531

Asian cheekbones are bigger and end lower ( all cheekbones start at the same point relative to the other features) and are rounder than their European counterparts.

7753C598 D3BA 4F33 BBEB B2ADDB29FD5B
128E2869 03F5 4597 B662 4E806E023F2C

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ChristianChad, randomguy1235 and 2 others
it's indeed what it is, they don't even have eyelid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Nyessssss, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
asian eyes mog curry and sandcel eyes to oblivion though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 6401
Asians have the lowest, most bulbous cheekbones

View attachment 334091View attachment 334092

VsView attachment 334094View attachment 334095

Look at their skulls.
View attachment 334096

Asian cheekbones are bigger and end lower ( all cheekbones start at the same point relative to the other features) and are rounder than their European counterparts.

View attachment 334099View attachment 334100
Only difference is that you never see a white with an ogee curve. Eriksen/Meeks/Ramirez cheekbones all look better than Oprys while ending lower and higher in mass.

Ive actually seen a full asian with the exact same eye area as this guy. Exact same low set positive eyebrows and a brow ridge that casts a shadow over his eyes. Truly 1 in a billion.

Attachments

• 20200210_113917.png
    20200210_113917.png
    147 KB · Views: 196
Only difference is that you never see a white with an ogee curve. Eriksen/Meeks/Ramirez cheekbones all look better than Oprys while ending lower and higher in mass.

?

0D5D69F3 4536 483D 9FD1 77A22155B075
88C7C6F0 E27D 4734 8625 B899CAA209F2
B2A60D01 F784 445B BAB6 24173688FF14

5EE86046 4416 486A A95E FB934318FC9F

Ive actually seen a full asian with the exact same eye area as this guy. Exact same low set positive eyebrows and a brow ridge that casts a shadow over his eyes. Truly 1 in a billion.

Pics?

Attachments

• b753421a0f2f52e29edede42d319b190--personality-disorder-criminal-justice.jpg
    b753421a0f2f52e29edede42d319b190--personality-disorder-criminal-justice.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 700f143bb142d095f7b05e57db0e37a3.jpg
    700f143bb142d095f7b05e57db0e37a3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1572399423330.png
    1572399423330.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yea sure picking 7psl + models proves your point.
It does, dude. You said you never see whites with an ogee curve (might've been hyperbole but you never know with aspies on this site), he gives examples of whites with an ogee curve and then you try to say it isn't valid because they're models? I've seen random whites with ogee curves several times before but I obviously don't know their names nor have any pictures of them so obviously I wouldn't be able to use them as examples to prove my point unlike with models.
Obviously models don't represent the average population but still.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It does, dude. You said you never see whites with an ogee curve (might've been hyperbole but you never know with aspies on this site), he gives examples of whites with an ogee curve and then you try to say it isn't valid because they're models? I've seen random whites with ogee curves several times before but I obviously don't know their names nor have any pictures of them so obviously I wouldn't be able to use them as examples to prove my point unlike with models.
Obviously models don't represent the average population but still.
Those models are like 1 in millions lol i meant the average white. Ive actually never seen a white with any sort of ogee curve and ive only seen 1 asian with one like Ramirez.

One problem with caucasian (and other non-asian eyes) is they're easily susceptible to eyelid exposure which looks fucking horrendous. Even the worst Asian eyes cant be that bad since monolids are most common (even though I have double eyelids myself).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The one thing I hate about Rice eye areas is that we have our eye brows so far up our asses we look comical

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17291 and thecel

good eye area for an Asian but it differs from this eye area in important ways.

A9F2F453 F986 48DF BC44 06E6D14BAE41
64991C7F 7750 44D8 A702 997EED391D12

The Asian eyes aren’t deep set, which is one of the most important traits in creating a good eye area. He doesn’t have full hooding either. His pupils are covered which gives him a tired look and his pfl and eye shape aren’t brilliant. He does have very low set brows and thick eyebrows which is rare for an Asian.

Very rare and good eye area for an Asian regardless though

• +1
most asians have high set eyebrows so its automatically over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, thecel and Deleted member 5061

View attachment 423212View attachment 423213

The Asian eyes aren’t deep set, which is one of the most important traits in creating a good eye area. He doesn’t have full hooding either. His pupils are covered which gives him a tired look and his pfl and eye shape aren’t brilliant. He does have very low set brows and thick eyebrows which is rare for an Asian.

Heres another pic i found from his insta they look deep set to me. His eyes actually look deep set from the side and theres a thick shadow over it.
Ygku
His forehead/infraglabella notch looks like this
At the end of the day i guess if it looks hunter thats all that matters

Attachments

• 42388775_1954914127926469_1456760305115272383_n.jpg
    42388775_1954914127926469_1456760305115272383_n.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Nice thread but I would’ve appreciated better examples and an overall more expansive and detailed thread. There’s lots of ethnicities/races you didn’t mention which all have different orbitals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Copemaxxing

View attachment 423212View attachment 423213

I never see asians with legit deepset eyes tbh

• +1
I hope you realize sean o'pry isn't fully European. He's half native american.

• +1
If you compare skull shapes, that were posted above, one thing immediately becomes evident, that the asian and african skulls look more similar to a monkey skull / skull of a neanderthal when looking at certain areas, while the caucasoid skull resembles a neanderthal/monkey skull the least out of all others. It has less similarities than skulls of other regions on earth.

In that aspect, the caucasoid skull is evolutionary kinda "further" advanced, because it shares less similar features with the neanderthal/monkey skull.

You can see it on mixed children too, the more caucasoid their face look, the more attractive they are. The more asian their skull looks, the less attractive they are.

Many asians and blacks have bimaxillary protrusion, that makes them look very primate-like. It is extremely RARE to see a caucasoid person with such bimaxillary protrusion, that resembles a monkey skull shape.

Attachments

• protrusion_img_7.jpg
    protrusion_img_7.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 124
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, thecel and wagie489
If you compare skull shapes, that were posted above, one thing immediately becomes evident, that the asian and african skulls look more similar to a monkey skull / skull of a neanderthal when looking at certain areas, while the caucasoid skull resembles a neanderthal/monkey skull the least out of all others. It has less similarities than skulls of other regions on earth.

In that aspect, the caucasoid skull is evolutionary kinda "further" advanced, because it shares less similar features with the neanderthal/monkey skull.

You can see it on mixed children too, the more caucasoid their face look, the more attractive they are. The more asian their skull looks, the less attractive they are.

Many asians and blacks have bimaxillary protrusion, that makes them look very primate-like. It is extremely RARE to see a caucasoid person with such bimaxillary protrusion, that resembles a monkey skull shape.
Do all asians have bimaxillary protusion?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17291

And nose bridge. Asian nose bridge is so recessed that sometimes you can see both eyes in a side profile view.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 5061
Do all asians have bimaxillary protusion?
No ofcourse not. Bimaxillary protrusion is mouth protrusion like shown in the picture. It resembles a monkey mouth area quite a bit from profile view.

• Love it
No ofcourse not. Bimaxillary protrusion is mouth protrusion like shown in the picture. It resembles a monkey mouth area quite a bit from profile view.
How many percent of asians and blacks have it would yiu say?