Ordering HGH, $30 bitcoin to whoever actually helps

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I’m ordering HGH and I have some questions before I start injecting. I’m going to get my bloodwork done soon but I want to make sure I’m not missing anything

Bro just watch more plates more dates on YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
no need for bloodwork if u inject HGH
Make sur its no fake

Inject 10IU/day thats it
You come off when u want

Doing it for 1month is useless

At least 6month

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Justttt and Deleted member 1464
Make sur its no fake

Inject 10IU/day thats it
You come off when u want

At least 6month
Don’t I need an AI?

Make sur its no fake

Inject 10IU/day thats it
You come off when u want

At least 6month
surely you can get good results from 10ius ed for a month no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Justttt
I’m 15 and 4 months rn how long should I do HGH?
Until you reach your desired height... so as long as you can. But you are 15 and i guess you cant afford to do this long term so try to do it atleast 6 months.

Until you reach your desired height... so as long as you can. But you are 15 and i guess you cant afford to do this long term so try to do it atleast 6 months.
I could probably afford HGH alone up to 20iu/daily, idk if I could afford other things with it though
I’m already 6ft I’m not short or anything I just heard it can make you look more masculine if you had low prenatal T

I could probably afford HGH alone up to 20iu/daily, idk if I could afford other things with it though

I’m already 6ft I’m not short or anything I just heard it can make you look more masculine if you had low prenatal T
Holy shit how can you afford this at 15 years old ? Are your parents rich ? 20ius/day is a megadose and will def grow you in height... just watch your bloodsugar levels

Holy shit how can you afford this at 15 years old ? Are your parents rich ? 20ius/day is a megadose and will def grow you in height... just watch your bloodsugar levels
No I’m actually poor my household income is around $30,000 a year, I just do some illegal activity to make money and as long as I have some good sources I could easily get the HGH for free

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
No I’m actually poor my household income is around $30,000 a year, I just do some illegal activity to make money and as long as I have some good sources I could easily get the HGH for free
Well good then... take 10-20ius/daily as long as you can. Your still 15 so your plates should be open

Well good then... take 10-20ius/daily as long as you can. Your still 15 so your plates should be open
what else will it do other than make me taller? I don’t really care about height, I just want my hands to get bigger and my frame to, I have 5.5in wrists

Make sur its no fake

Inject 10IU/day thats it
You come off when u want

At least 6month
it takes 126 IU of GH to grow 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
what else will it do other than make me taller? I don’t really care about height, I just want my hands to get bigger and my frame to, I have 5.5in wrists
Hgh will also grow your hands dont worry... maybe working out also helps with this

daily? or 126 IU going through your body?
Hgh will also grow your hands dont worry... maybe working out also helps with this
is there anything I could take to stop looking like a tranny? I had low prenatal T so I’m looking for a way to get more masculine facial features and dimorphism

daily? or 126 IU going through your body?

is there anything I could take to stop looking like a tranny? I had low prenatal T so I’m looking for a way to get more masculine facial features and dimorphism
Well i guess injecting androgens will do the trick but its very risky at your age...
not daily, lol in total
How do you come up with this number ?

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
surely you can get good results from 10ius ed for a month no?
Noooo

Don't u dare take 10 ius a day lol.

Waaau too much

4-5 ius is perfect and make sure ur healthy and not at risk to diabetes type 2 cuz hgh can make u get it if ur at risk already
And who told u this?

U just pulled it out of ur ass

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and xkshekl1
Noooo

Don't u dare take 10 ius a day lol.

Waaau too much

4-5 ius is perfect and make sure ur healthy and not at risk to diabetes type 2 cuz hgh can make u get it if ur at risk already

And who told u this?

U just pulled it out of ur ass
@Dyorotic2 said I would need at least 20iu’s daily the fuck

Fuck him he is a retard manlet who is jealous that ur 2 years younger than him

5 ius daily for 6 to 12 months and ur chilling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Dios, Joodz and 1 other person
Opinions differ about the dosage .... but he is right about the dangers of getting diabetes

Fuck him he is a retard manlet who is jealous that ur 2 years younger than him

5 ius daily for 6 to 12 months and ur chilling
Okay thanks, You inject this IM right?

How would a fellow poor teenager happen to start this illegal behavior that gave you money

lf your gettlng your shlt from chlna then dont bother

only pharma hgh ls good, everythlng else ls rat shlt that you need to a ton of to replcate a small amount of pharmetucal grade gh

actual hgh ls hella fcklng expenslve and l doubt u can afford lt tat ur age

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
Inject in subcutaneous fat ie ur belly

Ewhore
Does HGH cause weight loss? I’m currently 99lbs don’t really want to lose weight as if I lose 10 or 15 more lbs I could die

only pharma hgh ls good, everythlng else ls rat shlt that you need to a ton of to replcate a small amount of pharmetucal grade gh
Where do you get pharma grade?

Make sur its no fake

Inject 10IU/day thats it
You come off when u want

At least 6month
10 IU is too much. Max is 7 or 7.5 IU.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Does HGH cause weight loss? I’m currently 99lbs don’t really want to lose weight as if I lose 10 or 15 more lbs I could die

You only weigh 99lbs ?? Dude start to eat more you are malnourished af

i think 99 percent of generics are from china and probably underdosed but pharma is too expensive man

I’m 6ft and 99lbs, what would be a good dose for me? I’d like to bulk instead of lose weight

Yes I’m orthorexic
You bulk up by eating more not by taking any drugs

Not really weight loss more like makes u lose unwanted fat a lot easier

There is no "pharma grade" almost all hgh gets made in china then companies stick a label on it and sell it for way more it is basic business

However I read there is "pharma grade" hgh but I don't know if it is true and it costs 25k a year

I’m 6ft and 99lbs, what would be a good dose for me? I’d like to bulk instead of lose weight

Yes I’m orthorexic
I'd say at least 5 IU and max 7.5 IU. Don't inject 10 IU because that's way too much.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, cyberjap and Chadelite
i think 99 percent of generics are from china and probably underdosed but pharma is too expensive man
Not underdosed at all but it is what it is
I'd say at least 5 IU and max 7.5 IU. Don't inject 10 IU because that's way too much.
Tell that nibba to eat more

@cyberjap the hard part isnt getting hgh the hard part is hiding it from ur parents this is what I'm tryna think of b4 I buy it

@cyberjap the hard part isnt getting hgh the hard part is hiding it from ur parents this is what I'm tryna think of b4 I buy it
I could use drop addresses/PO box and inject in my room

Dht gel on ur dick
Start lifting or do some hard exercise
Supplements like zinc and mg

No u have to keep it in a fridge bro after u use it

Yes he can jfl he is 15
Yeah he could inject test or straight dht but its fuking risky... lifting would prop be best