Ordering HGH, $30 bitcoin to whoever actually helps

No one here actually uses that shit, we just shitpost son.

So a year or two?

So I shouldn’t use it?
Hgh is the best if you can afford it
5-7 iu per day for a year
And i saw a lot of guys here kiss purplepandalabs.com shitty asshole so they gotta be good foe their rep. They even have hgh at 5k for a year. If not then darkweb son

And i saw a lot of guys here kiss purplepandalabs.com shitty asshole so they gotta be good foe their rep. They even have hgh at 5k for a year. If not then darkweb son
Best source?

misconception.

underdosed generic blacktops are extremely affordable and can be run at high dosages without breaking your bank account, it's just a matter of finding a good source.

@cyberjap the hard part isnt getting hgh the hard part is hiding it from ur parents this is what I'm tryna think of b4 I buy it
any ideas on where to hide it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
any ideas on where to hide it?
here’s what do I hide my guns:

1. have a big cabinet in your room for clothes or whatever

2. when you’re home by yourself get a breaching round and shoot into your wall so it makes a hole

3. empty out the wall

4. hide everything you need in there

5. move the cabinet over the big ass hole

or alternatively you could just have an attic in your room, or take out the outlet on your wall and hide it in there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
here’s what do I hide my guns:

1. have a big cabinet in your room for clothes or whatever

2. when you’re home by yourself get a breaching round and shoot into your wall so it makes a hole

3. empty out the wall

4. hide everything you need in there

5. move the cabinet over the big ass hole

or alternatively you could just have an attic in your room, or take out the outlet on your wall and hide it in there
ok realistically for a 15 year old in Australia, any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ok realistically for a 15 year old in Australia, any ideas?
yeah take out your outlet with a screwdriver, there should be space in there (at least enough for a couple of vials of HGH)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4946
@cyberjap the hard part isnt getting hgh the hard part is hiding it from ur parents this is what I'm tryna think of b4 I buy it
I bought a little case with a lock like this.

In which I keep all my vials when I put it in our family fridge.

• +1
I’m ordering HGH and I have some questions before I start injecting. I’m going to get my bloodwork done soon but I want to make sure I’m not missing anything
Mate... please listen. If you’re seriously going to inject real, pharma grade HGH, 6 IU/day is enough. Legit lowIQcels are out to screw you by injecting 10+ IUs. Preferably test serum IGF-1 before and after taking HGH for 1 month. Consult an endocrinologist (pref. without your bluepilled parents).

• +1
Because it needs to stay refrigirated
ah I had no idea
Mate... please listen. If you’re seriously going to inject real, pharma grade HGH, 6 IU/day is enough. Legit lowIQcels are out to screw you by injecting 10+ IUs. Preferably test serum IGF-1 before and after taking HGH for 1 month. Consult an endocrinologist (pref. without your bluepilled parents).
will an endocrinologist prescribe me HGH at age 15?

• +1
I bought a little case with a lock like this.
View attachment 341971
In which I keep all my vials when I put it in our family fridge.
ah yeah TOTALLY not suspicious, im only putting a metal box in the fridge with a lock. Bruh I do that kinda shit my parents will kick me out of the house soon as I hit 18. I still need them to pay for my shit. Look at my idea. my parents keep these vases with flowers for no reason, not once do they clean inside, look at the pictures. My plan instead of that shoebox bullshit which won't work anyway since my bedroom has no lock on the door so I can't afford them walking in on me while I'm doing peptide shit. My plan is to take flowers out of that vase, put bubblewrap at the bottom or something to make it quiet enough so in the 0.1 percent chance they do pick up the vase they won't hear anything. Basically I put bubblewrap at the bottom, then icecubes, then I put my peptides. Foolproof! I am a fucking genius

Attachments

• Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.55 pm.jpg
    Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.55 pm.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.55 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.55 pm #2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.56 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 7-4-20 at 4.56 pm #2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and Chadelite
will an endocrinologist prescribe me HGH at age 15?
At your height? Of course not. Since your insurance isn’t gonna pay for it... You or your parents will have to.

• +1
At your height? Of course not. Since your insurance isn’t gonna pay for it... You or your parents will have to.
nah idc if my insurance pays, i just want pharma grade

• +1
ah yeah TOTALLY not suspicious, im only putting a metal box in the fridge with a lock.
My mom would think I’m keeping food inside or something to prevent it from getting stolen. In fact, she’s already opened the fridge dozens of times since I kept the metal box in there. Hasn’t said a word. It’s been working out for me.
nah idc if my insurance pays, i just want pharma grade
Not sure how’ll you’ll get it. I guess you’ll have to find a source that provides pharmaceutical grade HGH to consumers without a prescription? Should be possible as long as you have enough money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 4946
My mom would think I’m keeping food inside or something to prevent it from getting stolen. In fact, she’s already opened the fridge dozens of times since I kept the metal box in there. Hasn’t said a word. It’s been working out for me.

Not sure how’ll you’ll get it. I guess you’ll have to find a source that provides pharmaceutical grade HGH to consumers without a prescription? Should be possible as long as you have enough money.
where could I find one?

• +1
where could I find one?
I wouldn’t fucking know, I never bothered searching for pharma GH since I’ve always known I couldn’t afford it. I wish you luck on finding pharma GH though, seems to be near impossible to get it in any developed country since you need a prescription. You’ll probably have to buy it from somewhere in China (if they even have any) but with the Chinese you can never truly be sure of what you’re getting unless you get it tested in a lab.
where could I find one?
How are you gonna afford pharma GH anyway? Are your parents millionaires or something?

• +1
Lmao the amount of misinformation here is unreal

• +1
ah yeah TOTALLY not suspicious, im only putting a metal box in the fridge with a lock. Bruh I do that kinda shit my parents will kick me out of the house soon as I hit 18. I still need them to pay for my shit. Look at my idea. my parents keep these vases with flowers for no reason, not once do they clean inside, look at the pictures. My plan instead of that shoebox bullshit which won't work anyway since my bedroom has no lock on the door so I can't afford them walking in on me while I'm doing peptide shit. My plan is to take flowers out of that vase, put bubblewrap at the bottom or something to make it quiet enough so in the 0.1 percent chance they do pick up the vase they won't hear anything. Basically I put bubblewrap at the bottom, then icecubes, then I put my peptides. Foolproof! I am a fucking genius
Make a small fridge with thermoelectric(peltier) modules. You could take inspiration from tech ingredient on YouTube. I am saying make one so you can tailor it to any hiding place you want, and also put a lock on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
I wouldn’t fucking know, I never bothered searching for pharma GH since I’ve always known I couldn’t afford it. I wish you luck on finding pharma GH though, seems to be near impossible to get it in any developed country since you need a prescription. You’ll probably have to buy it from somewhere in China (if they even have any) but with the Chinese you can never truly be sure of what you’re getting unless you get it tested in a lab.

How are you gonna afford pharma GH anyway? Are your parents millionaires or something?
nah I’m poor as fuck, i just do fraud and carding to make money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
Of course not, he’ll probably take your money and disappear. I’m guessing millions of people have gotten scammed this way.
Yeah lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1