Ortho educated by mike mew said to get these procedures. Is it cope?

needsurgeryasap

needsurgeryasap

Bronze
- MSE 2-4 weeks(they keep screw in for 6 months).
- Functional treatment? 2-3 months (to anti clockwise twist and bottom chin to be pushed forwards)
- Retainers (1-2 years max) to make sure it all stays in place .

I attached photos of the devices.There wont be a surgery. Would these be a good idea or is it a waste of time? Would they affect my maxilla? Would my maxilla go forward? My main concerns are i have recessed chin and no midface or undereye support. Also lip asymmetry

what do u guys suggest or would be worried about?

photos here:
C0D95455 76BC 4FB9 B110 C9557F513034 MSE

81069935 1530 4B33 AE30 CFAD763E4562
FUNCTIONAL TREATMENT

A018BFD7 F34B 412A 8FC5 956FDD8D0EA1
RETAINER

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and BigBoy
no ascension aesthetically with this to expect. Do it if health issue.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 2 others
i was gonna get mse until i found out that shit makes your nose wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
was
no ascension aesthetically with this to expect. Do it if health issue.
Sad. What do i need for aesthehtics? A sliding genio? Nothing for my midface right? I can get fat transfer to my midface maybe

• +1
i was gonna get mse until i found out that shit makes your nose wider
I know but it will help me with nasalobial folds. It can also make my asymmetry seem more exaggerated tho so not sure

Just get bimax, then implants for upper maxilla if you want I guess
malocclusion?

was

Sad. What do i need for aesthehtics? A sliding genio? Nothing for my midface right? I can get fat transfer to my midface maybe
depends on your flaws. What you lack of?

• +1
i need a chin. help me
can give you some if really in need i'm good in it, a bit too much even.
But procedure wise either a "height" genio or a side wide will be more than enough

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap and Deleted member 10491
depends on your flaws. What you lack of?
Midface and undereye support is lacking. I have no scleral show but I have a recessed chin

• +1
Midface and undereye support is lacking. I have no scleral show but I do have a recessed chin
wdym midface.
no scleral show? dropy eyelid or just negative vectors?

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
can give you some if really in need i'm good in it, a bit too much even.
But procedure wise either a "height" genio or a side wide will be more than enough
any copes i can do in the meantime? i'm only 15 and have delayed puberty so maybe my chin will grow more, i need vertical length tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
u mean projection?
do jaw exercices for hyoid bone, sport and diet - eat healthy - max will raise your pubertal T can help with that
should i take pregnenolone for T maxxing?

• +1
wdym midface.
no scleral show? dropy eyelid or just negative vectors?
Yes i have no scleral show or droopy eyelid. I have hooded almond eyes. However, in my undereye i’m lacking fat and midface is kinda flat in the side view. I can fix undereye and midface with fat transfer because i’m not a fan of implants tbh but if theres a surgery that idk that can help with also jaw recession then itbwould be good

• +1
Yes i have no scleral show or droopy eyelid. I have hooded almond eyes. However, in my undereye i’m lacking fat and midface is kinda flat in the side view. I can fix undereye and midface with fat transfer because i’m not a fan of implants tbh
fat transferts usually are too risky. don't bother with that, it's a normal caucasian trait, not worth doing anything, just get some fillers if you'r concerned w that.

• +1
Reactions: needsurgeryasap
fat transferts usually are too risky. don't bother with that, it's a normal caucasian trait, not worth doing anything, just get some fillers if you'r concerned w that.
So just get sliding genio? I’ve seen some really good fat transfer results from some doctors with no blobs of fat on peopls faces

• +1
So just get sliding genio? I’ve seen some really good fat transfer results from some doctors with no blobs of fat on peopls faces
Ans i like permanent stuff:( and fillers migrate from midface a lot

PM him pics or send them here, i'm sure that'd make it easier for him to help you out

PM him pics or send them here, i'm sure that'd make it easier for him to help you out
I just have a generic incel face. Recessed maxilla and recessed chin. We all got the same problems so my face wont be anything different

My opinion (orthodontist not educated by Mike Mew, fortunately): expecting any significant facial changes from orthodontic treatment in adults is a massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3043
My opinion (orthodontist not educated by Mike Mew, fortunately): expecting any significant facial changes from orthodontic treatment in adults is a massive cope.
But this doctor got educated by him and they got photos together etc

was

It will slightly improve aesthetics, but not noticeably... Might look like you got an hour more sleep or something

Depends what your failo is, wanna post a pic? Or in dms?
I just wanna fix my recessed chin. I’ll just get fat transfer in my midface and undereye

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
mike mew is a scamming piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish