Orthognathic surgery date final: 3 Nov it is

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So finally the day is near and it is less than a month away, 18 days to be exact. I had a meeting with the maxillofacial surgeon and my ortho today and we decided that 3 Nov would be best. Key takeways

• It would be a BSSO setback
  • They will also do a surgical lengthening of the upper lip to fix my droopy smile and gummy smile which would be fucking great since I needed it
  • No genioplasty since they suggested one step at a time and I feel they are right. I can have it afterwards anyways. They were of the thought that it won't be needed as the recession is only apparent because of the protruding jaw(underbite). I will decide later whether I want a genio or not.
The doc also showed pics of some other patients especially a currygirl that he recently did the procedure on. She had a massive underbite and the girl did ascend after the surgery. My protrusion is not that massive but it fucks up the aesthetics (people can spot it in front pics @battlefieldincel did). Also the gummy smile and droopy smile were other issues that I didn't talk about much but knew. These guys really know what they are doing and I was surprised when they told what they are planning to do.

They would do some mock surgery or some shit soon using some models before the actual one. Looking forward to the first step of my looksmaxing journey. Its ascension or death tbh.

@Littleboy @battlefieldincel @Tricky @Dude420 @Zesto @Weishaupt (People that I have talked about this with or have seen my pics and rated them)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace, Immanuel and 1 other person
Good luck bro, i really do hope everything goes according to plan. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
So finally the day is near and it is less than a month away, 18 days to be exact. I had a meeting with the maxillofacial surgeon and my ortho today and we decided that 3 Nov would be best. Key takeways

• They will also do a surgical lengthening of the upper lip to fix my droopy smile and gummy smile which would be fucking great since I needed it
  • No genioplasty since they suggested one step at a time and I feel they are right. I can have it afterwards anyways. They were of the thought that it won't be needed as the recession is only apparent because of the protruding jaw(underbite). I will decide later whether I want a genio or not.
The doc also showed pics of some other patients especially a currygirl that he recently did the procedure on. She had a massive underbite and the girl did ascend after the surgery. My protrusion is not that massive but it fucks up the aesthetics (people can spot it in front pics @battlefieldincel did). Also the gummy smile and droopy smile were other issues that I didn't talk about much but knew. These guys really know what they are doing and I was surprised when they told what they are planning to do.

They would do some mock surgery or some shit soon using some models before the actual one. Looking forward to the first step of my looksmaxing journey. Its ascension or death tbh.

@Littleboy @battlefieldincel @Tricky @Dude420 @Zesto @Weishaupt (People that I have talked about this with or have seen my pics and rated them)

I hope you recover quickly dude

• +1
Plastic surgery isn't going to change your genes. Your future offspring will still carry your incel genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Plastic surgery isn't going to change your genes. Your future offspring will still carry your incel genes.
Plastic surgery will help you slay, that's what most of us are after.

• +1
Make sure to post before/after pics.
His off-spring can also get plastic surgery, if OP has kids hopefully he'll be putting some money aside for any surgeries they'll need to be accepted in society.

• +1
Make sure to post before/after pics.

His off-spring can also get plastic surgery, if OP has kids hopefully he'll be putting some money aside for any surgeries they'll need to be accepted in society.
Sure man, I'll post all updates. Regarding the kids part, at least PS can help you get a better looking girl which increases the chances of kids looking better lol.

• +1
We're all praying for you boyo.

Me @Nibba and the rest of the slayer squad all have your backs.

Go ascend and get that western blonde piece of trash or curry bitch.

Or join me in Tokyo, I'll be waiting.

Happy11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
We're all praying for you boyo.

Me @Nibba and the rest of the slayer squad all have your backs.

Go ascend and get that western blonde piece of trash or curry bitch.

Or join me in Tokyo, I'll be waiting.

View attachment 1744
Thailand tbh with my 10/10 thai bar girl oneitis :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Good luck bro, hope everything goes well!

Curious though, since forward projection tend to be what is more attractive, wouldn't advancing the maxilla be more ideal than retracting the mandibular? You are going to have a weaker jaw with that route.

• +1
Good luck bro, hope everything goes well!

Curious though, since forward projection tend to be what is more attractive, wouldn't advancing the maxilla be more ideal than retracting the mandibular? You are going to have a weaker jaw with that route.
Thanks boyo. My upper jaw is actually as it should be, its not recessed. It is the lower one that is more protruded than it should be. Moving the upper jaw can lead to the chimp look which would not be good. Moving the lower back would lead to the more ideal profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420

Yeah but if he marries a hot girl the genes will be 50% 50% "Incel genes" and "good genes?"

Good luck with surgery tho boyo, respect for sharing here.

• +1
Good luck broski let us know how it goes. Hope you ascend.

• +1
How much is this procedure costing you?

I need my maxillia moved upwards so I can close my mouth at rest lol

• +1
How much is this procedure costing you?

I need my maxillia moved upwards so I can close my mouth at rest lol
Including the cost of invisalign to fix braces ~5k USD, without that ~3k USD

• +1
Including the cost of invisalign to fix braces ~5k USD, without that ~3k USD

how are you getting jaw surgery for such a good price? I thought it cost like 50-100k or something like that. Have the prices suddenly dropped recently or something or are you getting subsidises by health insurance?

• +1
how are you getting jaw surgery for such a good price? I thought it cost like 50-100k or something like that. Have the prices suddenly dropped recently or something or are you getting subsidises by health insurance?
I'm getting it in my country. Price of healthcare is much cheaper here. The girl I mentioned in the post flew from Paris to get it done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I'm getting it in my country. Price of healthcare is much cheaper here. The girl I mentioned in the post flew from Paris to get it done.
damn, that's an amazing price and improving your mandible can make you look way better ofc especially from the side.

How much would double jaw surgery cost in your country? India I'm guessing?

• +1
Dm me a pic.

How much does the surgery cost?

• +1
damn, that's an amazing price and improving your mandible can make you look way better ofc especially from the side.

How much would double jaw surgery cost in your country? India I'm guessing?
Yeah, you're right. The protrusion makes me look ugly even though my other features are decent. Hopefully it would fix this.

Double jaw surgery is obviously going to cost more. I'm not sure how much though. Mine is a BSSO setback so I guess its cheaper. Yeah its India.

• +1
Dm me a pic.

How much does the surgery cost?
I'll post the updates. I mentioned above. 5k USD with invisalign, 3k USD just the surgery (BSSO)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Can you pm me pics so I that I can potentially get shocked by the results later?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld