Orthognathic surgery is the best surgery

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
The only surgery that looks so natural and fix so many flaws. Hooked nose? Le fort 1, long midface? Lefort 1 impaction, downswung skull? Ccw rotation, small mandible? Bsso, recessed chin? Genioplasty

Filler and rhinoplasty are normie surgeries and need revisions and renewal and can look fake as fuck. Might as well be incel than a fake doll lmfao

The only downside is the price and excruciating pain but can alter your life forever

Btw how much does zarrinbal charge? I wanna get it from him after i moneymaxx

Attachments

• 71B2BA75-803F-4187-814A-880E2D240D26.jpeg
    71B2BA75-803F-4187-814A-880E2D240D26.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 295
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
It’s free in Canada if u have sleep apnea.

Canadians are so sympathetic i could go up to them and say “me arab gib jaw surgery”and i will get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 685
zarrinbal upped his price. I think 8 000 €.
I plan to do it too with him, if healthcare pays me LF1

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Is 8k for the entire surgery or a single operation

Yeah healthcare doesnt pay u shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Hooked nose? Le fort 1
No, the biggest part of a hooked nose is its bridge, it's just a question of shape of the bridge, it's entirely genetic and it's not related to the position of the maxilla.

long midface? Lefort 1 impaction
This will absolutely not make your midface shorter in neutral position, it will just correct the excessive exposure of the gum, the long midface effect is the cause of a face that lacks width, because the palate is too narrow in relation to the height of the skull.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
This will absolutely not make your midface shorter in neutral position, it will just correct the excessive exposure of the gum, the long midface effect is the cause of a face that lacks width, because the palate is too narrow in relation to the height of the skull.
No

the long midface effect is the cause of a face that lacks width, because the palate is too narrow in relation to the height of the skull.
no, long midface and face width are to diffrent things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah healthcare doesnt pay u shit.
my orthodontist said there is a high chance they give me SARPE and some kind of BSSO (orthognatic)

But the wider your face is the less long your midface would appear.
APEAR. But compact midface and wide face = god tier fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
No, the biggest part of a hooked nose is its bridge, it's just a question of shape of the bridge, it's entirely genetic and it's not related to the position of the maxilla.

Is it possible to get ccw rotation, sarpe and le fort 1? I feel like it is too much strain on the maxilla

Is it possible to get ccw rotation, sarpe and le fort 1? I feel like it is too much strain on the maxilla
I guess your first would need to get SARPE and then wait some time once you are done with it to get Lefort with CCW

I NEED CW rotation and tons of advancement

Get vasectomy. Can save many lives
I guess your first would need to get SARPE and then wait some time once you are done with it to get Lefort with CCW
i guess it is much better than losing all of your maxilla and walking around like a zombie

Get vasectomy. Can save many lives

i guess it is much better than losing all of your maxilla and walking around like a zombie

I'm getting jaw surgery instead of vasectomy

The only surgery that looks so natural and fix so many flaws. Hooked nose? Le fort 1, long midface? Lefort 1 impaction, downswung skull? Ccw rotation, small mandible? Bsso, recessed chin? Genioplasty

Filler and rhinoplasty are normie surgeries and need revisions and renewal and can look fake as fuck. Might as well be incel than a fake doll lmfao

The only downside is the price and excruciating pain but can alter your life forever

Btw how much does zarrinbal charge? I wanna get it from him after i moneymaxx
Orthognathic surgery gives greater aesthetic results when it also corrects malocclusion.

Not so easy, you must be intolerant to CPAP and be a good candidate for the surgery.

No sarpe needs to be done beforehand. It also expands maxillary width so you need to consider what/if you can get away factoring the width of your lower jaw for proper occlusion.

CW gives a weaker chin because it makes it go backward/downward.

Orthognathic surgery gives greater aesthetic results when it also corrects malocclusion.

Not so easy, you must be intolerant to CPAP and be a good candidate for the surgery.

No sarpe needs to be done beforehand. It also expands maxillary width so you need to consider what/if you can get away factoring the width of your lower jaw for proper occlusion.

If we expand the maxilla how will it look proportionate with the lower jaw and cheekbones

Btw ccw rotation doesnt give strong chin. The chin stays as how it is but it is behind the nasion line. Like my chin has an excellent shape but cuz of my downswung maxilla it is behind the nasion line

Just get a loan and wagecuck theory. (I'm fucked)
Idk what's wrong with wagecucking. Get a decent education and you'll actually make good money. So good that you can buy decent house and maybe even a sports car if you want. I look forward to wagecucking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Idk what's wrong with wagecucking. Get a decent education and you'll actually make good money. So good that you can buy decent house and maybe even a sports car if you want. I look forward to wagecucking.
Same bro. I'm trying to major in comp sci in a good college

Same bro. I'm trying to major in comp sci in a good college
Nice mate. I'm thinking of studying law or economics. First army though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Study women’s studies and take showers three times a day
I'm not thinking to become greasy haired mcdonalds worker. I have actual plans for my future.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
I'm not thinking to become greasy haired mcdonalds worker. I have actual plans for my future.
That is mysoginistic maybe just maybe if you watch enough marvel movies you could drown in pussy

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel

CW rotation lengthens the lower third, but it does move it further back. Which is why I also need lots of advancement. I’m a brachyfacial and have a very short lower third and flat mandibular plane. And my smile arc is the opposite of how it should be. I’m hoping the doctor will recommend a genioplasty that moves the bone “out and down” rather than the traditional “up and out”

The second girl here is similar to how my face is, except the mandible is more recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
Except my* mandible is more recessed