Orthognathic surgery update: I'm alive.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So the surgery is finally done. Took 5 hours. Right now I'm all swelled up and my mouth is immobile. Also have sore throat. Glucose etc is being fed continuously. Can't eat anything. I'll post the daily improvements/updates and experience in this thread. Will be discharged tomorrow night or morning day after.
IMG 6264

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Immanuel, HorseFace, Nibba and 19 others
when will you be released?

So the surgery is finally done. Took 5 hours. Right now I'm all swelled up and my mouth is immobile. Also have sore throat. Glucose etc is being fed continuously. Can't eat anything. I'll post the daily improvements/updates and experience in this thread. Will be discharged tomorrow night or morning day after.

PS: This surgery is done to fix jaw alignment, underbite, overbite etc. It has nothing to do with improving your jawline, which fortunately, in my case is already good.

You made it brah, much respect to you

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
Lovely

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

PS: This surgery is done to fix jaw alignment, underbite, overbite etc. It has nothing to do with improving your jawline, which fortunately, in my case is already good.

Good Luck Bro. Looking good so far.

• +1
Sore throat.

Must be hell ..

Btw: did ur parents support u financially for this surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Glad to hear it went all good, gonna be painful af for a while, Good shit though!.

• +1
Sore throat.

Must be hell ..

Btw: did ur parents support u financially for this surgery
Nah man. It was all from my side. But they're here to take care of me.

Sthlayer

• +1
Who knows? You might even get jaw like mine
Now excuse me as I need to vomit because of my water fast

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and 11gaijin

we can see your nct btw

Congratulations my man

• +1
Damn, post-op is painful. Good luck bro

• +1
Beginning phase ascension to GigaChad
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Jackkal, mojopin and 1 other person
we can see your nct btw
is that you in the signature, also are you balkan? i just came from that area and most people looked like you.

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
glad to see your doing well and it went as planned. Keep on doing what makes you happy my man

• +1
Congrats bro you've ascended

• +1
JL, you weren't joking.

Congrats

• +1
Next is eye area brother. You're close to being Chadpreet.

• +1
Tell us more about your experience. Are you in pain right now? What pain meds did they give you?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Tell us more about your experience. Are you in pain right now? What pain meds did they give you?
I'm in a bit of pain. I'll add the details in some time when I start feeling better.

congrats bhai, soon ull have an ahaan panday cheese cutting jawline. best of luck

• +1
Mirin NW0 thick hair.
Why didn't you have a lefort 1 and only did BSSO?

• +1
Have you seen what it looks like yet or still gonna be bandaged up for a while?

Good fucking job dude. Told you that you'd be fine ?

On your way to :chad: status

• +1
Cool now you can hand me some green to follow you down the same path

• +1
How much did it cost?

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
So you had an overbite?

I don't think you've got any medical expertise to criticize the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I don't think you've got any medical expertise to criticize the procedure.
I hope he gets banned soon. That is unless he starts licking my balls like my orbiters here :feelshmm:

• +1
I hope he gets banned soon. That is unless he starts licking my balls like my orbiters here :feelshmm:
Well to be fair you do look chady in the before after pictures you shared. Maybe the one in which you looked 6.5 max was indeed a bad picture.

How old were you when you began mewing?

Hopefully this is me soon

How much did it cost?
The surgery + hospital cost ~3000k
If we include the invisalign cost which is necessary before surgery happens ~4.5k

This could have been like 6k USD if I went for a more high end hospital which wasn't really necessary since in the end the surgeon and facilities matter. The brand doesn't guarantee results.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
UPDATE:

DAY 2: The first day after the surgery was the most difficult. I was just lying on the bed and felt bored as fuck. Biggest issue was that I had to fucking pee in a pot since I had glucose being injected all the time. And since I was only on liquids I was peeing a lot. :feelsree::feelsree: Pain wasn't that big an issue though. Swelling was almost same.

DAY 3: Today is day 3, I am back home. My parents are with me. NGL, you can't handle this surgery without someone being there by your side. You feel weak and you need someone. My parents have been a great support. Right now I am wearing a face mask to feel less ogre. Swelling is a bit down. I am feeling more energetic confident and less bored.

• +1
UPDATE:

DAY 2: The first day after the surgery was the most difficult. I was just lying on the bed and felt bored as fuck. Biggest issue was that I had to fucking pee in a pot since I had glucose being injected all the time. And since I was only on liquids I was peeing a lot. :feelsree::feelsree: Pain wasn't that big an issue though. Swelling was almost same.

DAY 3: Today is day 3, I am back home. My parents are with me. NGL, you can't handle this surgery without someone being there by your side. You feel weak and you need someone. My parents have been a great support. Right now I am wearing a face mask to feel less ogre. Swelling is a bit down. I am feeling more energetic confident and less bored.

I had surgery to fix a serious malloclusion and under bite. Think Gareth Bale operation to fix his jaw. I had that when I was 20. I know exactly what you're going through amigo.

• +1
I had surgery to fix a serious malloclusion and under bite. Think Gareth Bale operation to fix his jaw. I had that when I was 20. I know exactly what you're going through amigo.
Oh boyo, I never knew you went through that. Any advice/suggestions? When will I start to see my operation effects since right now it is all swollen.

• +1
Oh boyo, I never knew you went through that. Any advice/suggestions? When will I start to see my operation effects since right now it is all swollen.

6 to 8 weeks amigo. Fucking hurt like hell for me for the 1st week. It'll settle down come 4th week though. Back to normal between 6th and 8th week. I teared up and tried to cry in hospital but my jaw hurt too much. Also I had to suck the mucus out via a suction device.

My one was for medical purpose because my nasal passages were constricted and compressed so they widened my face and then widened my nasal passages also and realigned my jaw.

• +1
6 to 8 weeks amigo. Fucking hurt like hell for me for the 1st week. I'll settle down come 4th week though. Back to normal between 6th and 8th week.

My one was for medical purpose because my nasal passages were constricted and compressed so they widened my face and then widened my nasal passages also and realigned my jaw.
Thanks for the reply boyo. It really is boring af. And I can barely eat stuff. Will need to wait till December. :cry:

• +1