Other men don't give a shit that you are a manlet

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Women don't want manlets obviously but this meme that you aren't respected if you are a manlet is bullshit. I honestly have seen nothing in real life suggesting this is true. What DOES make them not respect you is a small narrow frame. A manlet can still beat some people up as long as they have a large frame and aren't super short, where as framecels of ANY height are weak structurally and can thus be defeated by almost anybody. Framecels are not respected in general, even if they are tall. Now, it's true that women don't want short men and that tall men tend to be seen by other men as natural leaders, but this idea that being short makes other men automatically not respect you is bullshit as long as you have at least a decent frame. I know manlets in real life that have decent frame and they were treated no differently from anybody else.

Being short AND having a small frame on the other hand.....

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Lolcel, BonesAndHarmony and 4 others
Big cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Not in my experience.

Shorter boys were easy targets for bullying at my school. I actually stood up for one of them once which I’m proud of. School was absolute hell for them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ChoSeungHui
Not in my experience.

Shorter boys were easy targets for bullying at my school. I actually stood up for one of them once which I’m proud of. School was absolute hell for them.

Boys don't count because they haven't gone through puberty yet and thus all have small frames. Adult manlets are not treated like this unless they also have weak frames.

Found the manlet guys

This is extreme cope boyo. Im sorry but from what I've seen even manlets from my hs who were nice people and friends with everyone were never truly respected and often made fun of in secret

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Big glass of cope

However decent non-asshole guys should still treat you with some respect that's true

kope. manletism = social doormat unless you have a divine frame

too fucking legit bro
my frame is why im incel, not my height

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and disillusioned
Fucking idiot low iq mf saying 6:1 is manlet...how u deal with this stupidity in ur life u eant every other guy to be 7 foot tall

tall starts at 6'3

Being a framecel is legit worse than being a manlet for getting laid unless we are talking about REALLY short men (as in 5.5 or less). I have seen men with below average height but decent frames date okish looking women (though the women were still technically shorter than them or at least not that much taller). I have NEVER seen a framecel be romantically successful unless they are either status or moneymaxed. Being a framecel completely and utterly kills all of your sex appeal. Maybe if you have a 9+ face and are 6ft women might look past your frame, but otherwise you are completely fucked.

In fact, I would even go as far as to claim that being a framecel is the single most consistent incel trait ever, or at least for whites. Fuck all this bullshit about face being the only thing that matters. It's just not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fucking idiot low iq mf saying 6:1 is manlet...how u deal with this stupidity in ur life u eant every other guy to be 7 foot tall
Lmao why are you so insecure about your height retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Lmao why are you so insecure about your height retard
I am not insecure .about my height ...u r making others insecure...likewise u think they will trust u

I am not insecure .about my height ...u r making others insecure...likewise u think they will trust u
Learn how to take a joke you aspie

If u r taller thays no problem...it doesnt mean a person little bit shorter than u is a manlet by ur theory u r a manlet in front of a 6.6 guy
Learn how to take a joke you aspie
I know u were joking ..u cunt ......and i was also joking with u... u should also learn some sarcasm

Why Apex banned?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If u r taller thays no problem...it doesnt mean a person little bit shorter than u is a manlet by ur theory u r a manlet in front of a 6.6 guy

I know u were joking ..u cunt ......and i was also joking with u... u should also learn some sarcasm
Take the retardpill

Cope. I have zero respect for manlet genetics. I know I (6'3 barefoot) can kill them with my bare hands.

@Nibba is 6'4 and imo it is the bare minimum to look threatening. We regularly see guys heightmog us tbh.

Op is a coper and thinks being 5'4 gives a guy respect JFL.

I'll add this

Hif

The audacity to say grow some more :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, dogtown and 1 other person
Cope. I have zero respect for manlet genetics. I know I (6'3 barefoot) can kill them with my bare hands.

@Nibba is 6'4 and imo it is the bare minimum to look threatening. We regularly see guys heightmog us tbh.

Op is a coper and thinks being 5'4 gives a guy respect JFL.

I'll add this

View attachment 21904

The audacity to say grow some more :feelskek::feelskek:
5'2 is very short... almost midget..
He probably talking about 5'7-11" manlets..

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
5'2 is very short... almost midget..
He probably talking about 5'7-11" manlets..
5'7 is nearly a foot below Nibba, me and the height gang :chad::chad: when we fraud in boots..

He is like the middle guy in this pic
@androidcel tagging my nigga to make it easier for him to read and lower your cortisol through alerts:feelshmm::feelshmm:

9f2420763f1630c99c1480ef8a955837

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
cope

if they get friends then theyll get shat on daily and mocked by putting stuff on their heads
Boys don't count because they haven't gone through puberty yet and thus all have small frames. Adult manlets are not treated like this unless they also have weak frames.
clavicle stops growing noticeably at 12 y/o

height usually stops at 15

':feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No it doesn't. Compare Zyzz from his early teens to his late teens from before he went on roids.
its the muscles that make his frame better

look up studies done on people over the years tbh

height is more intimidating than frame. being tall also means that u weight more and have longer reach.

JBT copers smh

Manlets probaly do go through a lot of shit in this hell of a society.