Other than Eppley and Defrancq, which doctors do I choose for custom facial implants? They must use PEEK/PEKK.

i'm not recessed, my problem is pointy&feminine chin. i need wide chin , genio cannot give that.
genio definitely widens chin iirc, although I agree it's pointless if you're non-recessed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 4430
thats ideal
Point

indeed

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Administrator
genio definitely widens chin iirc, although I agree it's pointless if you're non-recessed.
widens like 1~2mm at max.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
just use deformed individual as counter argument. You know very well that he meant a narrow chin /mind-mandible that protrudes from his jaw, something like nessman, cox has.
Simon-Nessman.jpg

and jfl at you @PapiMew that you changed your reaction. you low iq sheep

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Administrator
  • +1
Nah I was wrong, it makes chin taller and more projected but width is neglected. I need width the most
then implant is the only choice

• +1
just use deformed individual as counter argument. You know very well that he meant a narrow chin /mind-mandible that protrudes from his jaw, something like nessman, cox has.
simon-nessman.jpg

and jflat at you @PapiMew that you changed your reaction. you low iq sheep
neither of them have particularly narrow chins but mirin your mental gymnastics to defend whatever you feature think your amor fati zach cox has

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Can you pair a genioplasty with an implant after? Or once you get one you can no longer do the other?
not sure but i believe after healing genio you can get implant.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Warlow
neither of them have particularly narrow chins but mirin your mental gymnastics to defend whatever you feature think your amor fati zach cox has
i mirin yours that you cant explain your theory, so right after the second tag you start to get upset so you tell me not to tag you, when here was user who tagged you hundred times in one day

• +1
You’re saying nessman doesn’t have a narrow chin? His protrusion is very good but it’s quite small tbh

• +1
i mirin yours that you cant explain your theory
I can't explain because I can't bother
so right after the second tag you start to get upset so you tell me not to tag you, when here was user who tagged you hundred times in one day
because it was obvious you were tagging me sarcastically whenever harmony came up

nobody else tags me often idk who you're referring to here

• +1
@Ocelot the handwriting comment was a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator and Ocelot
@Ocelot the handwriting comment was a joke.
I had to think for a second to remember what you were talking about

why's that worth mentioning
You’re saying nessman doesn’t have a narrow chin? His protrusion is very good but it’s quite small tbh
not very narrow compared to average but yeah narrowish compared to the ideal/models

rob evans chin is great ngl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Administrator

you took it seriously

• +1

not very narrow compared to average but yeah narrowish compared to the ideal/models

rob evans chin is great ngl
rob evan's chin and o'pry's chin are legt the best i've seen tbh.

I agree nessman’s chin is unideal. Check out some regular pictures from his IG that aren’t from professional shoots. He has an almost uncanny look sometimes 🤔
I would have no problem with his chin if I had an overall lower third like his, he has a good, long, wide mandible.

• +1
Nessman has narrow mind-mandible same thing has Chalamet, Amnesia.
fhzfq11sf2nryvik.jpg

wdyta?

this is normal/big chin, what i suppose randomvanish wants

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Administrator
Nessman has narrow mind-mandible same thing has Chalamet, Amnesia.
fhzfq11sf2nryvik.jpg

wdyta?

this is normal/big chin, what i suppose randomvanish wants

View attachment 1067042
mid-mandible is not an anatomically separate part.
The mandible is more or less two major parts: the ramus and the corpus (body, including the chin)

The kind of look Chalamet has is not because his mandible ACTUALLY gets disproportionately narrower in the middle. It's an optical illusion, remember it's all 3D.

Basically his masseters are large + antegonial notch (which causes the apparent narrowing, which is actually an increase in vertical dimension of the mandible leading to the chin).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Administrator
The kind of look Chalamet has is not because his mandible ACTUALLY gets disproportionately narrower in the middle. It's an optical illusion, remember it's all 3D.
thats the reason why it calls mid-mandible, most users here call it pointy femine chin, so thats why I assumed that is what randomvanish has

• +1
Don’t really have any on hand.

View attachment 1067086

This guy is a good example of someone who had a non-linear design and felt it was a defect so he proceeded to get mandibular implants to fix it.
i still don't get what is linear and non-linear

Why is this dumb thread still going? I've long given up on my surgerymaxxing and lookmaxxing goals. I just LDAR now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, randomvanish, Warlow and 2 others
  • +1
You’d preferably want to get the genioplasty first as when you design your implant you can account for the step off. Helps a lot for thin skin individuals. I’m a big proponent of implants but I really believe the chin is an area where you shouldn’t put material. If you go conservative and subtle it can mimic bone decently. However, if you need a good amount of projection good luck and make sure your design is 1000% perfect (Uncanny Valley awaits). @randomvanish @Warlow
Sorry @wereqryan one last bump. @PapiMew just dm’d this surgeon and he said he can increase length and width of the chin through split chin osteotomy, sounds legit ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Administrator
Yeah, Segmental Chin Osteotomy is legit. Surgeons like Dr. Coceancig are experts when it comes to stuff like this. Dude will split your mandible into 5-8 pieces.
Honestly I’ll do what I got to do, what’s the worst that happens I go from invisible to invisible?

• +1
So you’ve pretty much just become another @thinwhiteduke
I dont know what youre trying here. If you had 50-70 days online max since your date of joined, I would take it but you have almost 150. or if its about the fact that you dont larp as some rat boy now, youre on some discord with some five other mices and sirgey so youre some mr.looksmax or what. I really dont know what youre watching here

• JFL
They do look different though.

Silicone is soft, shitty fragile material and that’s why it’s cheap. That’s why you need to wrap it around the nerve and create pockets to place it in because it’s too weak to fixate.

Medpor mogs it to hell and back because the density mimics bone better. Silicone also makes bone erode overtime. It’s garbage

You get tissue in-growth with Medpor that basically makes the implant look one with your face. As silicone looks faker and erodes as the years go by. That’s why silicone chin implant revision and removal rates are so high.

Silicone is just simply the cheap pizza you get at 7/11. Notice how they can be placed ONLY in certain parts of the face..and nowhere else? They’re not practical.

You can’t skype with Eppley and ask him these questions. He’s a path of least resistance cuck. I’ve explained this ad nauseum already. The people who use heroin know more than the doctors who study it.
Wtf r u talking about silicon custom implants are always fixated w screws at eppley

Hmmmm no, a rigid implant of that size couldn't be inserted in a safe way. At least I think I couldn't do it. Silicone would be my material of choice for that.
Does this mean you can or can’t do the infraorbital saddle (ie vertical augmentation of infraorbital rim)

@wereqryan What is the advantage of PEEK? Is it really worth paying extra?

LordMadness’s mini chin wing is a good reference for this.

I’ve done simulations on my face doing different genioplasty cuts. Extended, regular, all give you an idea.
Where have you done the simulations on your face?

we need a chinmaxxing megathread tbh

guide to get a tall, projected wide square chin from your bone only. Hopefully my chin is much better after IMDO+Geniopaully
Mahers chin insane suifuel just lol

• +1
Is defranc expensive?