Our culture creates mentalcels

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The rise in mentalcels is legit just our culture. There’s no other major variable at play.

Back even in the 90’s, kids who grew up were all NT. Even the bullied outcasts would still socialize with other bullied outcasts and go outside, hang out, etc.

This is because pre 2000’s culture was based around in person connection. If you wanted something, you went outside.

Wanted to watch a movie? You go to the theatre

Want to talk to friends? You call them and organize a meetup.

You want to talk to girls? You talk to girls in your local area in person. By the late 90’s you may of used AoL chat rooms to talk to foids u like but you still had to forge the initial connection through personal contact

If you were a perma rotter back then, the only thing you had was TV, reading books, and primitive vidya.

Now you have the internet in it’s full form, multiple video websites to spend hours watching, video games being revolutionized to the point where you don’t need to organize hangouts with your friends and go outside, but rather organize times you’ll play a certain video game (like r6 or COD) and social media.

So no wonder you’ll have a bunch of kids becoming “autistic”. The whole concept of human contact has been destroyed. Why go outside when you have an entire virtual world that is rapidly expanding? Our mental state has been deliberately dumbed down.

This is why I say VR will be the nail in the coffin for social contact. No one is going to care as much about doing stuff outside when they could just talk to their friends in an experience that mimics real life. Late Gen Z and onwards will be Giga autists.

Our feminist culture certainly hasn’t helped either. Why would men talk to foids when they can be accused of sexual assault? Just lol. Approaching is dead unless you’re chadlite.

But the main point I want to mention, the point that holds all this together, is irresponsible parents.

Most Normie parents don’t care anymore if their kid rots on Xbox all day. They almost never will take their kids outside and don’t care about emphasizing social contact. You can see this with parents literally handing their 8-12 year old kids iPads and iPhones. Which they then use to explore tiktok and talk to ppl in the virtual world, rather than the real world.

The avg parent is really irresponsible. They don’t do their job at all. They just sit on the sidelines doing their own shit as their kid destroys themselves.

It is what it is. Ppl will talk about technological advancement being 100% good but forget about stuff like this. If medicine and transportation of knowledge kept improving but social media, the internet and gaming stayed in the early 2000’s, that would be optimal. Because at least you have the benefits of tech alongside ppl maintaining their natural ability of basic human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Dior, Shrek2OnDvD and 14 others
giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
true tbh.

my parents didnt even let me go out with my friends when i was younger, as a result i stayed in and played games all fucking day causing me to never interact with a female

Its so brutal I could have changed everything before

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6400 and Blackout.xl
true tbh.

my parents didnt even let me go out with my friends when i was younger, as a result i stayed in and played games all fucking day causing me to never interact with a female

Its so brutal I could have changed everything before
Same but it was my mum

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
And also, look at how many ppl are depressed especially zoomers. Ofc all they do is rot on tiktok and play warzone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Blackout.xl
And also, look at how many ppl are depressed especially zoomers. Ofc all they do is rot on tiktok and play warzone
Indeed the only social contact they have is video games. Massive falio for mental health

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Indeed the only social contact they have is video games. Massive falio for mental health
When you think about it it may be the cause as to why more men are incels/virgind

• +1
I wish the internet was never invented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Blackout.xl
psl is peak of human race anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6873 and Blackout.xl
There are so many good looking mentalcels today, and mentalcels in general, and many outcasts today don't even hang out with other outcasts anymore

• +1
I made a post like this. I disagree that we blame the mentalcels. Social interaction has become more disingenuous because of social media. Back then everybody is chill with each other and just do what is fun. Now people check if you are "cool," have enough followers, know the slangs, a ll that bullshit

• +1
papabakvet where u @?

Ded srs.
I know 2 guys who are gl. and are still virgin cause they have jackshit social skills.
And it's quite identical to what you said too, they spent most of their years rotting away playing minecraft and other games.

Granted im somewhat guilty of this aswell, although i try to go out with some friends as much as we can IRL.
90% of our social interactions are now just rotting away in discord calls together

• +1
true tbh. Especially that part about parents.

Reading these pensive posts with Deus Ex music in the background is suifuel ngl

Great post, I agree with everything you said, only going to get worse sadly. Honestly even during the Myspace days I feel like people didn't take the internet as seriously as they do now, people were more innocent, yet again there wasnt smartphones either, smartphones are a huge part of the fucking problem too. You can't go anywhere without people just staring at there phone, not talking to each other,

Being NT as a non chad is a death sentence today.

You're basically a normie at best without the ability to act properly.

• +1