"Out of your league theory". Kinda legit, in an even playing field.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
This video shows that quit perfectly. That "Out of your league theory". is Kinda legit, in an even playing field.

Point being imo. Create as much as possible a circumstances where you play an even playing field with women. Or that you are on the upper hand, on the playing field. Also recognise if and when you are playing on an uneven playing field; there is no or hardly any winning then possible, and you will have to lower standards or stay incels or whatevers.

Why is it not so, that dudes can get random sex from looks matched women?
* the demand for random sex from dudes is higher, then that from females. Causing an uneven playing field.

Why is it not so, that dudes get equal success on Tinder from looks matched women?
* It's a random sex app, the demand for random sex from dudes is higher, then that from females. Causing an uneven playing field.
* There are more dudes on Tinder (and more proactive when on there) then women. Causing an uneven playing field.

Why is it not so, that dudes get equal success in finding Long Term relationships with looks matched women?
* In plenty locations around the world, there is an gender ratio imbalance (among 15-40 year olds). Causing an uneven playing field.

Why is it so, that ugly Russian men get Stacy tier looking women for Long Term relationships ?
* In that locations around the world, there is an gender ratio imbalance (among 15-40 year olds). Causing an uneven playing field.

Why is it so, that young men have less success then young women in Dating ?
* besides gender ratio (more young men then young women). Men all ages are hunting for young women, but women in general are less concerned about age of man. Causing an uneven playing field (when competing for younger females).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lach, Lars, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Since when the fuck I have an equal success in finding LTR with my looksmatches ?

Bluepill overdose tbh

Since when the fuck I have an equal success in finding LTR with my looksmatches ?
Should be the case. In an EVEN playing field.
So I guestimate, you are NOT playing on an even playing field. It ould be a legit idea, besides improving yourselfse, to find a better playing field in the future.

Even or Good playing field Theory = legit

Why is it so, that ugly Russian men get Stacy tier looking women for Long Term relationships ?
* In that locations around the world, there is an gender ratio imbalance (among 15-40 year olds). Causing an uneven playing field.

Slav incels are indeed the biggest losers on Earth..

Slav incels are indeed the biggest losers on Earth..
I am a slav incel living in the netherlands :lul:

Slav male phenotype is probably the worst out of all white/caucasian phenotypes.

Dutch people regularly call me 'keienkop' which probably translates as something like 'potato head' in english jfl. I hate this shit country ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
Like in Ukraine for example.
I know...........................................................................

Slav male phenotype is probably the worst out of all white/caucasian phenotypes.

Dutch people regularly call me 'keienkop' which probably translates as something like 'potato head' in english jfl. I hate this shit country ngl.
defend yourself. find other slavs, stick together. jfl I would never allow a cuck dutch call me that. I would legit behave like an ethnic, probably because I have a lot of ethnic blood in myself. inborn Non-NT fucked up my life, though.

Last edited:
JUST RAPE HER BRO

Bro that is the dumbest video I have ever watched and I literally feel like I wasted minutes of my life watching that shit.

Netherlands in general, is not that great of a playing field for men.
Gender ratio (below the age of 40), in most places is not that good. Defenately bad in the North, and south of the country. Also some cities suck, like Delft, due to stem uni. Amsterdam area, Utrecht erea, Nijmegen erea, and probably rotterdam and The Hague erea, are pretty good playing fields in The netherlands.
Bro that is the dumbest video I have ever watched and I literally feel like I wasted minutes of my life watching that shit.
It's a pretty legit video, when people say that "leagues' don't exist. Or that all women end up with Chads only. And stuff like that. It kinda debunks it, or shows that something is off, causing an uneven playing field

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
It's not a theory
It's a fact

Gender ratio (below the age of 40), in most places is not that good. Defenately bad in the North, and south of the country. Also some cities suck, like Delft, due to stem uni. Amsterdam area, Utrecht erea, Nijmegen erea, and probably rotterdam and The Hague erea, are pretty good playing fields in The netherlands.

It's a pretty legit video, when people say that "leagues' don't exist. Or that all women end up with Chads only. And stuff like that. It kinda debunks it, or shows that something is off, causing an uneven playing field
I agree tbh. Location/proximity theory is extremely underrated here. You can be treated like an incel in one place when there's a large gender imbalance and thus competition is extremely harsh, while being treated like a chad in another.

I visited a friend in Nijmegen once to go clubbing and there would be more women than men my age in most venues. One of the only times I have been approached by a decent looking woman while I am basically invisible in my own city.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and eduardkoopman

They don't exist which is why you see ugly guys with attractive girls.

The problem with the video is that the pool of men was limited. In rl they created a situation, where women can get a chad every once in a while, even if they are 4-5/10 themselves. Why would they settle with a looksmatched guy when they can have Chad and Tyrone come over every other day/week or so?

Other than that the video is water.

Interesting, really sorry for that
Can u be more specific why slav are ugliest?
I am laso slavic but dont looks slavic and think especially east slavs are by far ugliest from all whites, like lower smv
There are exception for sure

I know...........................................................................

defend yourself. find other slavs, stick together. jfl I would never allow a cuck dutch call me that. I would legit behave like an ethnic, probably because I have a lot of ethnic blood in myself. inborn Non-NT fucked up my life, though.
Ory blya

I agree tbh. Location/proximity theory is extremely underrated here. You can be treated like an incel in one place when there's a large gender imbalance and thus competition is extremely harsh, while being treated like a chad in another.

I visited a friend in Nijmegen once to go clubbing and there would be more women than men my age in most venues. One of the only times I have been approached by a decent looking woman while I am basically invisible in my own city.
yeah.

Basically what I tried to get at. When state-ing "Equal (even or good) Playing Field Theory".
It's a big factor, I think.

Because if in that OP experiment video. They were to add 3 more men to that test/playing field. Everything would get fucked up; and the women in that test would end up with dudes "out of their league". Which is, what basically is hapening. When you life in a bad place. And the opther way around, when you life in a good place.

It's a factor to consider, if it's important enough for a dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Lol im a Russian living in the US and people think Im a beaner

Interesting, really sorry for that
Can u be more specific why slav are ugliest?
I am laso slavic but dont looks slavic and think especially east slavs are by far ugliest from all whites, like lower smv
Not all slavs. Mostly eastern slavs. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Poland too. NT game is life and law of everything there. All kinds of ugly fucks slay there.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
East Slavs look very diverse. There are some very light potato kind of phenotypes (Mostly Volhyn in Ukraine, Pskov and Smolensk regions of Russia, and Belarus) and there are some dark ethnic looking phenotypes (Mostly in Central Ukraine and Southern Russia)

The problem with the video is that the pool of men was limited.
Likewise the other way around. It was made into an 100% even playing dield, in this test. I bet they experimented with uneven playing fields also in science. results will get fucked up the I think, and make "leagues theory" go away.

In rl they created a situation, where women can get a chad every once in a while, even if they are 4-5/10 themselves. Why would they settle with a looksmatched guy when they can have Chad and Tyrone come over every other day/week or so?
To be fair, I don't see it that much though, that women of 5/10 get to bang Chads regularly-sih. She may luck out once in a while, but not regularly. Firstly, due to limited amount of Chads, and 2ndly; Chad is also aware she is below his looks kaugue she he knows he is fucking down, which he likely don't find that great.
Women have th upper hand in random sex agme, because of a lot of other factors causing imbalance. Them being: men have a higher and more contimnuoussex drive; men are more into quantity then women, women are more into quality then men, men all ages are after younger women, etc..

Other than that the video is water.
true that

Last edited:
Eastern slavs can be good looking. Here's a typical eastern NT Chad for example
Pi

Eastern slavs can be good looking. Here's a typical eastern NT Chad for exampleView attachment 425993
That guy looks very finnish to me.
I find that the more Finnish looking Eastern Slavs tend to be the best looking, whereas the more ethnic looking East slavs (like myself) tend to be worse looking

Likewise the other way around. It was made into an 100% even playing dield, in this test. I bet they experimented with uneven playing fields also in science. results will get fucked up the I think, and make "leagues theory" go away.

To be fair, I don't see it that much though, that women of 5/10 get to bang Chads regularly-sih. She may luck out once in a while, but not regularly. Firstly, due to limited amount of Chads, and 2ndly; Chad is also aware she is below his looks kaugue she he knows he is fucking down, which he likely don't find that great.
Women have th upper hand in random sex agme, because of a lot of other factors causing imbalance. Them being: men have a higher and more contimnuoussex drive; men are more into quantity then women, women are more into quality then men, men all ages are after younger women, etc..

true that

It doesnt have to be chad, lets say anything above 6.5, while they woman is 4/5. Thats exactly the important point here: "men have a higher and more contimnuoussex drive", when a man is horny enough, he will smash down the psl scale really hard. Since women have less sex drive, theyd rather wait until Chadlite comes over again, even if it takes like a week or two, rather than go for a looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
That guy looks very finnish to me.
I find that the more Finnish looking Eastern Slavs tend to be the best looking, whereas the more ethnic looking East slavs (like myself) tend to be worse looking
Same. I look like a gypsy-turk-caucasus-jew mix. My father has really dark ethnic hair. But I'm really not ashamed of it, I'm even proud. 'Cause all kinds of ugly people slay in Ukraine. It's just that if you aren't social, you are fucking dead. And I'm totally asocial by nature. I can fake it, but it won't last long, I'll be tired.

Same. I look like a gypsy-turk-caucasus-jew mix. My father has really dark ethnic hair. But I'm really not ashamed of it, I'm even proud. 'Cause all kinds of ugly people slay in Ukraine. It's just that if you aren't social, you are fucking dead. And I'm totally asocial by nature. I can fake it, but it won't last long, I'll be tired.
I've been told I look like saint Hamudi jfl
and fully Russian too
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
when i was studying humanities there was like a 1 to 4 boy/girl ratio and i still failed. :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab

je bent echt een keienkop bro, over

Not all slavs. Mostly eastern slavs. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Poland too. NT game is life and law of everything there. All kinds of ugly fucks slay there.

This is why pls posters would never understand each other
I told many times no one of my friends is and incel, some has 100+ lays, they are decent looking but not chads
Most of them are NT with slight game

Yet some phaggs here claim u need to be tall with model face to stand a chance
These guys are really cancer for this site

This is why pls posters would never understand each other
I told many times no one of my friends is and incel, some has 100+ lays, they are decent looking but not chads
Most of them are NT with slight game

Yet some phaggs here claim u need to be tall with model face to stand a chance
These guys are really cancer for this site
But you also have to understand that if you are normie or below tier in face, you are, not in 100/100 cases of course, bound to be cucked in one way or another. You may get less sex, past arguments may tend to be forgotten way longer or frequently brought up, you'll get much more shit thrown at you than would happen otherwise. You also may not be cucked, but don't be surprised when you do.

Slavs with canister shape heads or watermelon like heads are unattractive.

But for whatever reason, if a slavic woman has a child with an average slavic man and its a daughter, she will look much much better than if that slavic woman had a child with average central european man.

I guess at the end of the day- the ammount of Chadlites/Chads in slavic countries is as rare as in other european countries. With a few exceptions ofcourse like some northern european countries.