Oval is the ideal men’s face shape

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
- Cheekbones are widest part of the face, not the jaw or temples.
- Not too long or too short.
- Suits any hairstyle.
- The face shape of most models and actors.

Oval face shape is superior to the square face shape, which most PSL’ers think is ideal. However the oval face still needs to be lean and have some angularity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 9344, Mansnob and 2 others
I have an oval face shape and my bro has a square-ish face shape. The squaure gives him a more traditional masculine warrior look, whereas I'm more softer.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

cope
gets mogged hard by diamond

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Prince88, Deleted member 5385 and 10 others
And I have fucking square

Square mogs

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Jfl at using a cartoon to prove your point
I have an oval face shape and my bro has a square-ish face shape. The squaure gives him a more traditional masculine warrior look, whereas I'm more softer.
Square looks more masculine, but that doesn’t mean it’s more attractive to females. Attractive men have a mixture of masculine and feminine features. There’s a reason why girls don’t get wet for Neanderthals.
Square mogs
You have to be crazy lean to pull of a square face; Oval face shape is universally more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and retard
Square face or death.

Jfl at using a cartoon to prove your point

Square looks more masculine, but that doesn’t mean it’s more attractive to females. Attractive men have a mixture of masculine and feminine features. There’s a reason why girls don’t get wet for Neanderthals.

You have to be crazy lean to pull of a square face; Oval face shape is universally more attractive.
super lean is ideal anyway. oval bloated looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
oval face is unideal bcs it usually has zero angularity and looks rounded
View attachment 161033
this mogs hard
Oval faces can still have angularity.

Chico, Beckham and Ballou all have cheekbones as the widest part of their face and they mog bomer. Having the jaw wider than the zygos looks like garbage on 99.99% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oldcell
Diamond > Square > Heart >> Others

super lean is ideal anyway. oval bloated looks retarded
Edited OP a bit, I still think oval face shape should be lean and have some angularity. I don’t promote the bloated look for anyone.

you cant have a wide oval face thus oval loses tbh. fwhr is ideal.

and the round face with a good jaw is square .SQUARE MOGS

Having a wide face is just PSL nonsense, girls don’t like that shit.

they certainly do man.I know from experience. besides that wide faaces are impossible NOT to have with good development. high e women want to be dominanted by high fwhr men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
major cope dude and you know it lol...
your face doesn't need to be ogre wide, but your fwhr needs to be in the 1.8-2.0 range IDEALLY not saying it's required, but it's a +

just like how hunter eyes are a +

they certainly do man.I know from experience. besides that wide faaces are impossible NOT to have with good development. high e women want to be dominanted by high fwhr men
When you say wide face, can you post examples? I think that Beckham, Chico and Ballou are top tier, but I don’t think any of them have a wide face.
major cope dude and you know it lol...
your face doesn't need to be ogre wide, but your fwhr needs to be in the 1.8-2.0 range IDEALLY not saying it's required, but it's a +

just like how hunter eyes are a +
^

When you say wide face, can you post examples? I think that Beckham, Chico and Ballou are top tier, but I don’t think any of them have a wide face.

^
Barett.

Ian SOmerhalder

Hernan Drago.

Matt LeMond.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls

i have a oval face no ?

yep descended from what looks like square
I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Face shape is cope. Just have proper development and ideal ratios+ angularity

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 3043
Barett.

Ian SOmerhalder

Hernan Drago.

Matt LeMond.
The guys you listed are a PSL’ers wet dream.

Girls don’t think the same, they would easily pick Chico, Ballou and Beckham over them. Ryan Gosling has a classic oval face and girls are crazy about him.

Square jaw ideal on both genders, is caused by low gonial which is a sign of good development as a species; not a dimorphic trait

The guys you listed are a PSL’ers wet dream.

Girls don’t think the same, they would easily pick Chico, Ballou and Beckham over them. Ryan Gosling has a classic oval face and girls are crazy about him.
cmon mate you know thats cope.ryan gosling is a statumaxxed ugly kunt,

they wouldnt pick them over them because we have already proven this shit

It looks feminine

• So Sad
cmon mate you know thats cope.ryan gosling is a statumaxxed ugly kunt,

they wouldnt pick them over them because we have already proven this shit
Well I’m not coping from my own experience, before I got masseter reduction my face shape was square and wide, but I get a lot more attention as my face is narrower.

Apart from Ian, girls would easily take the guys I listed over the other 3. You’re focusing too much on pure masculinity, attractive men have a mix of both feminine and masculine features. Overly wide faces look bloated most of the time and don’t appeal to young women.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
Gandy doesnt have square, might be diamond

Maxresdefault 4

Well I’m not coping from my own experience, before I got masseter reduction my face shape was square and wide, but I get a lot more attention as my face is narrower.

Apart from Ian, girls would easily take the guys I listed over the other 3. You’re focusing too much on pure masculinity, attractive men have a mix of both feminine and masculine features. Overly wide faces look bloated most of the time and don’t appeal to young women.
thats cope too tbh . I get plenty of jbs despite having a VERY wide face.

the femenine masucline duality is just cope for some people to tout bs, wide face atracts high E and good looking women.

the only type you want to atract,
but besides that maesthetic men are supposed to have wide faces. they just look better, they look dominant and powerfull and they area well developed. ryan gosling is a cuck compared to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
thats cope too tbh . I get plenty of jbs despite having a VERY wide face.

the femenine masucline duality is just cope for some people to tout bs, wide face atracts high E and good looking women.

the only type you want to atract,
but besides that maesthetic men are supposed to have wide faces. they just look better, they look dominant and powerfull and they area well developed. ryan gosling is a cuck compared to me
Would like to see a pic tbh, if you’re saying your face is very wide.

It’s just that in my experience, most guys girls find attractive have defined, but slim faces. The Chico/Ballou type, who clearly don’t have overly wide faces. This is also true with me, I get so much more attention when my face is narrower.

• +1
Would like to see a pic tbh, if you’re saying your face is very wide.

It’s just that in my experience, most guys girls find attractive have defined, but slim faces. The Chico/Ballou type, who clearly don’t have overly wide faces. This is also true with me, I get so much more attention when my face is narrower.
Not posting pics on this site unless to trust peoples. just because your face bets narrower from blaot loss does not mean narrow is ideal, thats the worst and most unrelated correlation EVER

Not posting pics on this site unless to trust peoples. just because your face bets narrower from blaot loss does not mean narrow is ideal, thats the worst and most unrelated correlation EVER
But that bloat was only reduced by reducing my masseter muscles. It’s those muscles that gave me the bloated look.

Also, I don’t think overly narrow faces are ideal. We need to stop thinking in black and white terms.

But that bloat was only reduced by reducing my masseter muscles. It’s those muscles that gave me the bloated look.
you must have hyptrophied too much.

generally they look good

you must have hyptrophied too much.

generally they look good
I’ll admit that a wide face due to bone looks good, but not masseter muscles.

They add NO angularity whatsoever, they are a round muscle.

I’ll admit that a wide face due to bone looks good, but not masseter muscles.

They add NO angularity whatsoever, they are a round muscle.
Ian SOmerhalder man. Like I said.

Ian.
I honestly like the look of them just because they are slightly rounded doesn't mean much tbh. rami malek is an example of a sharp wide jawline probably because of bruxism it ded srs looks like shit and worse than masseters

Come on man, there are exceptions to every damn rule. Masseters kill the majority of men.
I doubt this dude. I really do. stubble maxxed high muscle masseter mass chads are everywhere.
show me what you mean

I doubt this dude. I really do. stubble maxxed high muscle masseter mass chads are everywhere.
show me what you mean
Raimi Makek is a good example of someone who looks shit with big masseters. You need to have other amazing facial features to pull it off, like in Ian and Pitt’s case.

Do you honestly think a girl is gonna pick one of the wide faced guys you listed over Chico or Ballou?

Raimi Makek is a good example of someone who looks shit with big masseters. You need to have other amazing facial features to pull it off, like in Ian and Pitt’s case.

Do you honestly think a girl is gonna pick one of the wide faced guys you listed over Chico or Ballou?
yes.
they would. Matt Lemond mogs chico to death.

but tbh mate.

rami malek doesnt have masseter. its BONE.

thats a blackpill for you

yes.
they would. Matt Lemond mogs chico to death.

but tbh mate.

rami malek doesnt have masseter. its BONE.

thats a blackpill for you
If you truly think Lemond “mogs” Chico, then sorry I can’t continue this. Let’s agree to disagree I suppose.

Also yes, Malek’s is pure bone, I just checked. OMG, if he grew his masseters he would be a grotesque ogre.