[OP] [over] BRUTAL BARRET THREAD #2

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Enthusiast
Time online
2d 6h 22m
I told this to people many months back and I was called "retarded" or "coper" JFL
The exact opposite you are a fellow dimorphismpilled high iq poster like myself.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Averageness **
Gosling has better facial averness ( search it up its an important trait ) , also looks more masc . @Kingkellz can further explain
Averageness

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 13m
Gosling has better facial averness ( search it up its an important trait ) , also looks more masc . @Kingkellz can further explain
you mean awareness? ryan gosling has bad fwhr, bad midface, assyetrical features (espcially shit eye area), bad hair, idk how tf girls chose ryan gosling over barrett

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
you mean awareness? ryan gosling has bad fwhr, bad midface, assyetrical features (espcially shit eye area), bad hair, idk how tf girls chose ryan gosling over barrett
just read my comment xd

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
female brains senses that he's so much out of their league that it copes by making them think "nah, he's disgusting and ugly as fuck". Face it , he's a male model who earned 100K for walking on the runway for one minute
Just accept reality why are u sucking his cock

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
Just accept reality why are u sucking his cock
not sucking his cock , i dont care about him , im not obsessed with him or something , just accepting reality

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Time online
82d 15h 17m
Please blackpilled @Mr.cope and @godlikesz please
Bro they must be trolling but if they are not it's utterly over for them.

What more evidence do ppl want?
Polls on women's forums, tinder experiments, and now multiple girls from your Snapchat experiment/questionnaire.

I even gave a mini PSL breakdown on his failos on your other thread. There is literally nothing left to say.

It's over for Barretts loyal butt caretakers

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

Polls on women's forums, tinder experiments, and now multiple girls from your Snapchat experiment/questionnaire.

I even gave a mini PSL breakdown on his failos on your other thread. There is literally nothing left to say.

Explain facial averageness and facial dimorphism to @godlikesz and @christmasnight please . They are still coping

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Enthusiast
Time online
2d 6h 22m

Yea how many more ways can we show them without doing legit survey, women don’t like him, they think he is ugly. I don’t care what some autistic fags think I care what women think.

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 13m
female brains senses that he's so much out of their league that it copes by making them think "nah, he's disgusting and ugly as fuck". Face it , he's a male model who earned 100K for walking on the runway for one minute
i agree.

also, i have never used barrett as my avi or licked up to him, but i legit think the results of @Sikkunt23 's mog battles are because girls think he's wayy to perfect and out of their leagues so if the girls selected barrett, they would seem like the average brown-nosing/cock-sucking foid who only male-model tier elite guys. they're basically virtue-signalling imho.

@christmasnight can pm if he wants to
I'm going to bed now
nah no need to explain bro. also, you know too, that i've never actually sucked any male model's cock like 80% of these users, but i legit feel that barrett is being shat on for no reason.

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
i agree.

also, i have never used barrett as my avi or licked up to him, but i legit think the results of @Sikkunt23 's mog battles are because girls think he's wayy to perfect and out of their leagues so if the girls selected barrett, they would seem like the average brown-nosing/cock-sucking foid who only male-model tier elite guys. they're basically virtue-signalling imho.

nah no need to explain bro. also, you know too, that i've never actually sucked any male model's cock like 80% of these users, but i legit feel that barrett is being shat on for no reason.
1595825856185.png
1595825860791.png

1595825867668.png
1595825875193.png

xd

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
Jeff sied face is actually very good I tested it with women myself, they rated his face high . But his body in pics is too much ngl . But barret face isn’t good looking to women
jeff seid unironically resemble barrett a bit and unironically he receive the same insults , like gay , transexual , trump hairstyle exc

imagine insulting hair , thats pathetic

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 13m
that's just my opinion though.

i actually agreed with the results of every single mog battle until gosling's. i legit cannot comprehend how 80% of the foids chose a man with assymetrical features, a shorter height, no lower third at all and death-tier eye area over a male model with none of those failos

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)