christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 17m
@christmasnight @godlikesz
“ his normally good looking features COMBINED TOGETHER MAKE HIM UNATTRACTIVE “
Facial averageness/ harmony pill
you're telling me ryan gosling's features combined together make him attractive?

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
you're telling me ryan gosling's features combined together make him attractive?
Yes . Go ask women urself they will say the same thing . Use my same pics that I posted in the thread . Harmony/ facial averageness is very underlooked in this fourm tbh . Harmony is why chico is so good looking despite lack of forward growth and exception jaw and midface . Although his eye area is top tier

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
64d 8h 23m
I agree with all of those, all those guys mog Barrett, but I think one problem Barrett suffers from is that he has some pictures that are utter subhuman. He has some pictures where he really looks like a female. Idk if I can really blame it though ,because he does look like that IRL, on video sometimes etc.

You also put him up against Ryan Gosling and that giga famous tiktoker. Idk if those are so valid, maybe Ryan Garcia as well (idk how famous he is to foids), the others are ok though I guess (since they aren't famous). I personally would still rate every single one of them above Barrett as well tho.

I think the reason a lot of people really like Barrett on this site is because of his best pictures, his most striking pictures, etc. Not for his bad ones, or the ones where he looks like a female.

Idk how many Barrett pictures you used, but looking at the chad examples, it seems like you only use 3 Barrett pictures? Sadly I think all those look subhuman, which is also sadly a good representation of how he looks though, so idk if I can necessarily blame it.

I'd be interested to see how he'd perform with his absolute best pictures, and least female looking ones.

Let me give you direct examples, so you know exactly what I'm talking about:

The 2nd and last 2 pictures in this thread (notice how the others look subhuman in comparison, that's the Barrett problem):

The 3rd picture here:

In terms of video format, don't use those gay walks on the catwalk with ridiculous clothing. Use this instead:

&

&

Additional pictures you can use:

jordan1.PNG
jordan2.PNG
jordan3.PNG
jordan4.PNG
jordan5.PNG
jordan6.PNG

Notice how I choose pictures where he does not look like a female, despite him maybe looking a bit bloated in those, I think it looks better. It's probably not an accurate representation of him though JFL. The accurate representation is probably that he does look like a female.

I think he'd do way better with these pictures as well as the pictures I point to in those two threads. Looks way less like a female, which would do better imo. On top of that the you have the videos.

Thoughts @Sikkunt23 @Kingkellz ?

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 17m
Yes . Go ask women urself they will say the same thing . Use my same pics that I posted in the thread . Harmony/ facial averageness is very underlooked in this fourm tbh . Harmony is why chico is so good looking despite lack of forward growth and exception jaw and midface . Although his eye area is top tier
so i'm guessing that this is what explains why nct isn't too bad irl versus pics

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
I agree with all of those, all those guys mog Barrett, but I think one problem Barrett suffers from is that he has some pictures that are utter subhuman. He has some pictures where he really looks like a female. Idk if I can really blame it though ,because he does look like that IRL, on video sometimes etc.

You also put him up against Ryan Gosling and that giga famous tiktoker. Idk if those are so valid, maybe Ryan Garcia as well (idk how famous he is to foids), the others are ok though I guess (since they aren't famous). I personally would still rate every single one of them above Barrett as well tho.

I think the reason a lot of people really like Barrett on this site is because of his best pictures, his most striking pictures, etc. Not for his bad ones, or the ones where he looks like a female.

Idk how many Barrett pictures you used, but looking at the chad examples, it seems like you only use 3 Barrett pictures? Sadly I think all those look subhuman, which is also sadly a good representation of how he looks though, so idk if I can necessarily blame it.

I'd be interested to see how he'd perform with his absolute best pictures, and least female looking ones.

The 2nd and last 2 pictures in this thread (notice how the others look subhuman in comparison, that's the Barrett problem):

The 3rd picture here:

In terms of video format, don't use those gay walks on the catwalk with ridiculous clothing. Use this instead:

&

&

View attachment 546459View attachment 546460View attachment 546461View attachment 546462View attachment 546463View attachment 546464

Notice how I choose pictures where he does not look like a female, despite him maybe looking a bit bloated in those, I think it looks better. It's probably not an accurate representation of him though JFL. The accurate representation is probably that he does look like a female.

I think he'd do way better with these pictures as well as the pictures I point to in those two threads. Looks way less like a female, which would do better imo. On top of that the you have the videos.

I used good pics and a good video of barret . Please actually read the thread . I used unfruaded unedited good pics and a video

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

The 3rd picture here:

&

&

View attachment 546459View attachment 546460View attachment 546461View attachment 546462View attachment 546463View attachment 546464

Keep coping btw . Just accept reality
“ his normally good looking features COMBINED TOGETHER MAKE HIM UNATTRACTIVE “
Facial averageness/ harmony pill
741E0606-30C0-4B45-93B1-D1223C40F7E5.jpeg
5F3EA304-8A13-4181-B1D3-533BAB94A38D.png
91296A08-24F1-4E03-9716-886403852901.png
61900064-489F-42E6-B1E2-0B7C1DB47E35.png

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
64d 8h 23m
I used good pics and a good video of barret . Please actually read the thread . I used unfruaded unedited good pics and a video
In the chad examples at least, it seems like you only use 3 pictures of the chad and 3 pictures of Barrett, then asks foids who look better? Click on the 1st thread I linked to by DaddyBigPenis, and look at the pictures I point out, namely the 2nd and the 2 last ones, vs the others he posted. The difference in looks and appeal are insane. That's the issue with Barrett. By choosing wrong pictures you can hurt his appeal by a lot, and then you choose the 3 best pictures of the chad and chadlites.

I'm not denying that Barrett in general has features that makes him look female. Like the protruding mouth area, small chin length, face too wide, light features, all those hurt Barrett regardless of choice of pictures. But in some pictures he looks like utter shit ,and really looks like a female. In particular when he has his hair split in the middle (idk if that made sense).

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
In the chad examples at least, it seems like you only use 3 pictures of the chad and 3 pictures of Barrett, then asks foids who look better? Click on the 1st thread I linked to by DaddyBigPenis, and look at the pictures I point out, namely the 2nd and the 2 last ones, vs the others he posted. The difference in looks and appeal are insane. That's the issue with Barrett. By choosing wrong pictures you can hurt his appeal by a lot, and then you choose the 3 best pictures of the chad and chadlites.

I'm not denying that Barrett in general has features that makes him look female. Like the protruding mouth area, small chin length, face too wide, light features, all those hurt Barrett regardless of choice of pictures. But in some pictures he looks like utter shit ,and really looks like a female. In particular when he has his hair split in the middle (idk if that made sense).
Makes sense tbhh . But still read the thread . I cycled between like 7 barret pics lol and sent 3 . Again I only send non frauded pics . A lot of the daddy big penis pics are frauded as fuck . Also I sent a video of him in Multiple angles and styles . Stop coping tbh . Barret just isn’t attractive to majority of women

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
64d 8h 23m
Makes sense tbhh . But still read the thread . I cycled between like 7 barret pics lol and sent 3 . Again I only send non frauded pics . A lot of the daddy big penis pics are frauded as fuck . Also I sent a video of him in Multiple angles and styles . Stop coping tbh . Barret just isn’t attractive to majority of women
True that, and again, maybe the Barrett worship has got to me eventually and it's hard to unsee it (or I can partially, especially when looking at his bad pictures).

I do remember first time I saw him though, those first milisecond first impression. The gut reaction. He did indeed look subhuman. So I'm also guessing that's what foids feel (and men too), the first time they see him. It is what it is I guess.

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

Now I'm really confused, can you explain it again?
Time online
48d 2h 44m
If barret browses .me fr all these bully threads must be brootal for him
specially the ones with his bloated pics

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
75d 23h 56m
Bro they must be trolling but if they are not it's utterly over for them.

What more evidence do ppl want?
Polls on women's forums, tinder experiments, and now multiple girls from your Snapchat experiment/questionnaire.

I even gave a mini PSL breakdown on his failos on your other thread. There is literally nothing left to say.

It's over for Barretts loyal butt caretakers
For a person who has a low opinion of Barrett, you sure do talk about him a lot.

Attachments

millimitresss

millimitresss

Trainee
Time online
1d 12h 9m
If barret browses .me fr all these bully threads must be brootal for him
specially the ones with his bloated pics
his life is perfect and have no problems fucks girl and stuff, why should he care

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
64d 8h 23m
His dick is sucked everywhere he goes, only here people point his failos
True, and in the modelling indstury everything about him is worshipped including his falios. That's how he can fuck the "hottest girls", despite having a decent amount of falios.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Foids talking about barrett at 0:41-0:52 in the comments
12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel
@Kingkellz rate cope tbh

Andros

Andros

C'est fini.
Time online
38d 6h 12m
I can't laugh because Barrett still PSL and appeal mogs me :feelsrope:

ezio6

ezio6

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 8m
AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
51d 13h 17m
Ofc women aren’t attracted to that chink alien faggot. These are the men women really want

Attachments

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Time online
39d 15h 26m
Foids talking about barrett at 0:41-0:52 in the comments
Just LOL if you have to cope with 1 or 2 cherrypicked comments

There's like several more comments talking about other male models who's names have probably barely ever been mentioned on here

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Bored
Time online
95d 5h 9m
Just LOL if you have to cope with 1 or 2 cherrypicked comments

There's like several more comments talking about other male models who's names have probably barely ever been mentioned on here
Literally just go on any Barrett vid and look at the comments

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Time online
82d 16h 0m
For a person who has a low opinion of Barrett, you sure do talk about him a lot.
I do because I hate seeing people deluding themselves and others into thinking of him as some sort of top tier slayer that can get any women he wants when in reality that is not the case. Girls themselves have a low opinion of him but some people are still in denial.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Eezz

Eezz

Ez
Time online
36d 20h 52m
The fuck son, those are not high tier normies jfl

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)