[over] BRUTAL BARRET THREAD #2

I told this to people many months back and I was called "retarded" or "coper" JFL
Please blackpilled @Mr.cope and @godlikesz please

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jaime lannister. and Kingkellz
Ugly as sin.no woman wants this only basement dwelling autists.
female brains senses that he's so much out of their league that it copes by making them think "nah, he's disgusting and ugly as fuck". Face it , he's a male model who earned 100K for walking on the runway for one minute

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles, AccountName3190, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Gosling has better facial averness ( search it up its an important trait ) , also looks more masc . @Kingkellz can further explain
you mean awareness? ryan gosling has bad fwhr, bad midface, assyetrical features (espcially shit eye area), bad hair, idk how tf girls chose ryan gosling over barrett

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Introvertednarc, Chadeep and 3 others
you mean awareness? ryan gosling has bad fwhr, bad midface, assyetrical features (espcially shit eye area), bad hair, idk how tf girls chose ryan gosling over barrett
just read my comment xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
@Kingkellz can explain .

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
female brains senses that he's so much out of their league that it copes by making them think "nah, he's disgusting and ugly as fuck". Face it , he's a male model who earned 100K for walking on the runway for one minute
Just accept reality why are u sucking his cock

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: AccountName3190, Chadeep and godlikesz
Just accept reality why are u sucking his cock
not sucking his cock , i dont care about him , im not obsessed with him or something , just accepting reality

Please blackpilled @Mr.cope and @godlikesz please
Bro they must be trolling but if they are not it's utterly over for them.

What more evidence do ppl want?
Polls on women's forums, tinder experiments, and now multiple girls from your Snapchat experiment/questionnaire.

I even gave a mini PSL breakdown on his failos on your other thread. There is literally nothing left to say.

It's over for Barretts loyal butt caretakers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Hector, 6485b025t and 5 others

Polls on women's forums, tinder experiments, and now multiple girls from your Snapchat experiment/questionnaire.

I even gave a mini PSL breakdown on his failos on your other thread. There is literally nothing left to say.

Explain facial averageness and facial dimorphism to @godlikesz and @christmasnight please . They are still coping

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jaime lannister. and Deleted member 6488

Yea how many more ways can we show them without doing legit survey, women don’t like him, they think he is ugly. I don’t care what some autistic fags think I care what women think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, beyond, 6485b025t and 3 others
i agree.

also, i have never used barrett as my avi or licked up to him, but i legit think the results of @Sikkunt23 's mog battles are because girls think he's wayy to perfect and out of their leagues so if the girls selected barrett, they would seem like the average brown-nosing/cock-sucking foid who only male-model tier elite guys. they're basically virtue-signalling imho.

@christmasnight can pm if he wants to
I'm going to bed now
nah no need to explain bro. also, you know too, that i've never actually sucked any male model's cock like 80% of these users, but i legit feel that barrett is being shat on for no reason.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6191, 6485b025t and 4 others
BUT MUHH BARRETT HAS NICHE APPEAL!
giphy.gif

Over for basement dwelling faggots
It's a satire you sub 40 iq faggot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
i agree.

also, i have never used barrett as my avi or licked up to him, but i legit think the results of @Sikkunt23 's mog battles are because girls think he's wayy to perfect and out of their leagues so if the girls selected barrett, they would seem like the average brown-nosing/cock-sucking foid who only male-model tier elite guys. they're basically virtue-signalling imho.

nah no need to explain bro. also, you know too, that i've never actually sucked any male model's cock like 80% of these users, but i legit feel that barrett is being shat on for no reason.

xd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6488
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6512, Hector and 9 others
Jeff sied face is actually very good I tested it with women myself, they rated his face high . But his body in pics is too much ngl . But barret face isn’t good looking to women
jeff seid unironically resemble barrett a bit and unironically he receive the same insults , like gay , transexual , trump hairstyle exc

imagine insulting hair , thats pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
that's just my opinion though.

i actually agreed with the results of every single mog battle until gosling's. i legit cannot comprehend how 80% of the foids chose a man with assymetrical features, a shorter height, no lower third at all and death-tier eye area over a male model with none of those failos

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6488
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, 6485b025t, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
@christmasnight @godlikesz
“ his normally good looking features COMBINED TOGETHER MAKE HIM UNATTRACTIVE “
Facial averageness/ harmony pill
you're telling me ryan gosling's features combined together make him attractive?

Ezgif 4 5bb15da61e17

• Ugh..
I don't see a single HTN all I see are high tier Chadlites and Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Hector, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
you're telling me ryan gosling's features combined together make him attractive?
Yes . Go ask women urself they will say the same thing . Use my same pics that I posted in the thread . Harmony/ facial averageness is very underlooked in this fourm tbh . Harmony is why chico is so good looking despite lack of forward growth and exception jaw and midface . Although his eye area is top tier

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6488
I agree with all of those, all those guys mog Barrett, but I think one problem Barrett suffers from is that he has some pictures that are utter subhuman. He has some pictures where he really looks like a female. Idk if I can really blame it though ,because he does look like that IRL, on video sometimes etc.

You also put him up against Ryan Gosling and that giga famous tiktoker. Idk if those are so valid, maybe Ryan Garcia as well (idk how famous he is to foids), the others are ok though I guess (since they aren't famous). I personally would still rate every single one of them above Barrett as well tho.

I think the reason a lot of people really like Barrett on this site is because of his best pictures, his most striking pictures, etc. Not for his bad ones, or the ones where he looks like a female.

Idk how many Barrett pictures you used, but looking at the chad examples, it seems like you only use 3 Barrett pictures? Sadly I think all those look subhuman, which is also sadly a good representation of how he looks though, so idk if I can necessarily blame it.

I'd be interested to see how he'd perform with his absolute best pictures, and least female looking ones.

Let me give you direct examples, so you know exactly what I'm talking about:

The 2nd and last 2 pictures in this thread (notice how the others look subhuman in comparison, that's the Barrett problem):

The 3rd picture here:

In terms of video format, don't use those gay walks on the catwalk with ridiculous clothing. Use this instead:

&

&

Additional pictures you can use:

Jordan1
Jordan2
Jordan3
Jordan4
Jordan5
Jordan6

Notice how I choose pictures where he does not look like a female, despite him maybe looking a bit bloated in those, I think it looks better. It's probably not an accurate representation of him though JFL. The accurate representation is probably that he does look like a female.

I think he'd do way better with these pictures as well as the pictures I point to in those two threads. Looks way less like a female, which would do better imo. On top of that the you have the videos.

Thoughts @Sikkunt23 @Kingkellz ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
Yes . Go ask women urself they will say the same thing . Use my same pics that I posted in the thread . Harmony/ facial averageness is very underlooked in this fourm tbh . Harmony is why chico is so good looking despite lack of forward growth and exception jaw and midface . Although his eye area is top tier
so i'm guessing that this is what explains why nct isn't too bad irl versus pics

• +1
I agree with all of those, all those guys mog Barrett, but I think one problem Barrett suffers from is that he has some pictures that are utter subhuman. He has some pictures where he really looks like a female. Idk if I can really blame it though ,because he does look like that IRL, on video sometimes etc.

You also put him up against Ryan Gosling and that giga famous tiktoker. Idk if those are so valid, maybe Ryan Garcia as well (idk how famous he is to foids), the others are ok though I guess (since they aren't famous). I personally would still rate every single one of them above Barrett as well tho.

I think the reason a lot of people really like Barrett on this site is because of his best pictures, his most striking pictures, etc. Not for his bad ones, or the ones where he looks like a female.

Idk how many Barrett pictures you used, but looking at the chad examples, it seems like you only use 3 Barrett pictures? Sadly I think all those look subhuman, which is also sadly a good representation of how he looks though, so idk if I can necessarily blame it.

I'd be interested to see how he'd perform with his absolute best pictures, and least female looking ones.

The 2nd and last 2 pictures in this thread (notice how the others look subhuman in comparison, that's the Barrett problem):

The 3rd picture here:

In terms of video format, don't use those gay walks on the catwalk with ridiculous clothing. Use this instead:

&

&

View attachment 546459View attachment 546460View attachment 546461View attachment 546462View attachment 546463View attachment 546464

Notice how I choose pictures where he does not look like a female, despite him maybe looking a bit bloated in those, I think it looks better. It's probably not an accurate representation of him though JFL. The accurate representation is probably that he does look like a female.

I think he'd do way better with these pictures as well as the pictures I point to in those two threads. Looks way less like a female, which would do better imo. On top of that the you have the videos.

I used good pics and a good video of barret . Please actually read the thread . I used unfruaded unedited good pics and a video

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488

The 3rd picture here:

&

&

View attachment 546459View attachment 546460View attachment 546461View attachment 546462View attachment 546463View attachment 546464

Keep coping btw . Just accept reality
“ his normally good looking features COMBINED TOGETHER MAKE HIM UNATTRACTIVE “
Facial averageness/ harmony pill
741E0606 30C0 4B45 93B1 D1223C40F7E5
5F3EA304 8A13 4181 B1D3 533BAB94A38D
91296A08 24F1 4E03 9716 886403852901
61900064 489F 42E6 B1E2 0B7C1DB47E35

I used good pics and a good video of barret . Please actually read the thread . I used unfruaded unedited good pics and a video
In the chad examples at least, it seems like you only use 3 pictures of the chad and 3 pictures of Barrett, then asks foids who look better? Click on the 1st thread I linked to by DaddyBigPenis, and look at the pictures I point out, namely the 2nd and the 2 last ones, vs the others he posted. The difference in looks and appeal are insane. That's the issue with Barrett. By choosing wrong pictures you can hurt his appeal by a lot, and then you choose the 3 best pictures of the chad and chadlites.

I'm not denying that Barrett in general has features that makes him look female. Like the protruding mouth area, small chin length, face too wide, light features, all those hurt Barrett regardless of choice of pictures. But in some pictures he looks like utter shit ,and really looks like a female. In particular when he has his hair split in the middle (idk if that made sense).

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
In the chad examples at least, it seems like you only use 3 pictures of the chad and 3 pictures of Barrett, then asks foids who look better? Click on the 1st thread I linked to by DaddyBigPenis, and look at the pictures I point out, namely the 2nd and the 2 last ones, vs the others he posted. The difference in looks and appeal are insane. That's the issue with Barrett. By choosing wrong pictures you can hurt his appeal by a lot, and then you choose the 3 best pictures of the chad and chadlites.

I'm not denying that Barrett in general has features that makes him look female. Like the protruding mouth area, small chin length, face too wide, light features, all those hurt Barrett regardless of choice of pictures. But in some pictures he looks like utter shit ,and really looks like a female. In particular when he has his hair split in the middle (idk if that made sense).
Makes sense tbhh . But still read the thread . I cycled between like 7 barret pics lol and sent 3 . Again I only send non frauded pics . A lot of the daddy big penis pics are frauded as fuck . Also I sent a video of him in Multiple angles and styles . Stop coping tbh . Barret just isn’t attractive to majority of women

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Makes sense tbhh . But still read the thread . I cycled between like 7 barret pics lol and sent 3 . Again I only send non frauded pics . A lot of the daddy big penis pics are frauded as fuck . Also I sent a video of him in Multiple angles and styles . Stop coping tbh . Barret just isn’t attractive to majority of women
True that, and again, maybe the Barrett worship has got to me eventually and it's hard to unsee it (or I can partially, especially when looking at his bad pictures).

I do remember first time I saw him though, those first milisecond first impression. The gut reaction. He did indeed look subhuman. So I'm also guessing that's what foids feel (and men too), the first time they see him. It is what it is I guess.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Sikkunt23
If barret browses .me fr all these bully threads must be brootal for him
specially the ones with his bloated pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, malignant and Sikkunt23

For a person who has a low opinion of Barrett, you sure do talk about him a lot.

Attachments

• sefaefagfae.png
    sefaefagfae.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Faeghaegae

• +1
If barret browses .me fr all these bully threads must be brootal for him
specially the ones with his bloated pics
his life is perfect and have no problems fucks girl and stuff, why should he care

his life is perfect and have no problems fucks girl and stuff, why should he care
His dick is sucked everywhere he goes, only here people point his failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23, jackthenerd and 1 other person
Exactly, his face truly have no failos but yeah only in the psl autists mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
True, and in the modelling indstury everything about him is worshipped including his falios. That's how he can fuck the "hottest girls", despite having a decent amount of falios.

• +1

Foids talking about barrett at 0:41-0:52 in the comments

12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Hector, 6485b025t and 1 other person
12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel
@Kingkellz rate cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I can't laugh because Barrett still PSL and appeal mogs me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Ofc women aren’t attracted to that chink alien faggot. These are the men women really want

Attachments

• 2C9D4F5D-C9EE-4E4F-B378-6819165265FF.jpeg
    2C9D4F5D-C9EE-4E4F-B378-6819165265FF.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 64
  • 3FF26964-7359-467F-8E90-C04E90F06F4F.jpeg
    3FF26964-7359-467F-8E90-C04E90F06F4F.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 53
  • AAAC0788-5975-478E-8C12-4CD9A3A36BCB.jpeg
    AAAC0788-5975-478E-8C12-4CD9A3A36BCB.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 2A8249F2-4B27-4A1C-A2D3-C81BC217B0FD.jpeg
    2A8249F2-4B27-4A1C-A2D3-C81BC217B0FD.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, 6485b025t, Taylorswift and 2 others

Foids talking about barrett at 0:41-0:52 in the comments

Just LOL if you have to cope with 1 or 2 cherrypicked comments

There's like several more comments talking about other male models who's names have probably barely ever been mentioned on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: godlikesz and Kingkellz