[over] BRUTAL BARRET THREAD #2

Just LOL if you have to cope with 1 or 2 cherrypicked comments

There's like several more comments talking about other male models who's names have probably barely ever been mentioned on here
12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel
Literally just go on any Barrett vid and look at the comments

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
For a person who has a low opinion of Barrett, you sure do talk about him a lot.
I do because I hate seeing people deluding themselves and others into thinking of him as some sort of top tier slayer that can get any women he wants when in reality that is not the case. Girls themselves have a low opinion of him but some people are still in denial.

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Literally just go on any Barrett vid and look at the comments
Barrett vid
Comment
This doesn’t mean he is good looking to females lol .
ur so low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and 6485b025t
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
The fuck son, those are not high tier normies jfl

What autists here don’t understand is that Barrett‘s lack of harmony and uncanny alien face makes him genuinely ugly and off putting to 99% of females. It’s not that he looks feminine, it’s just that females find him genuinely ugly. If you think this is just some grand cope, try to do a questionnaire with a prettyboy like Manu Rios vs Jordan Barrett and I can guarantee you that Manu Rios would win because his face is simply more harmonious and he looks genuinely more attractive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, MrGlutton, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Still mogs me brutally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
What if you redo the experiment but give him dark hair?

• JFL
MPbX6ODh.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, jordanbarrettisgod, 6485b025t and 1 other person
@Sikkunt23 can you do this face against Barrett?

archetypal-male-fa_3249635c.jpg

Most attractive male face (computer generated) according to normie scientists VS the PSL God Barrett

• +1
What autists here don’t understand is that Barrett‘s lack of harmony and uncanny alien face makes him genuinely ugly and off putting to 99% of females. It’s not that he looks feminine, it’s just that females find him genuinely ugly. If you think this is just some grand cope, try to do a questionnaire with a prettyboy like Manu Rios vs Jordan Barrett and I can guarantee you that Manu Rios would win because his face is simply more harmonious and he looks genuinely more attractive.
I agree but the homosexual varret gang will disagree and cope lol .
read this thread a user made in which his gf rated guys . She explains why barret has low appeal . Also tbh ngl I got rated high cuz I have harmony . Harmony matters

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
@Sikkunt23 can you do this face against Barrett?

archetypal-male-fa_3249635c.jpg

Most attractive male face (computer generated) according to normie scientists VS the PSL God Barrett
Dark hair light eyes slight tan normal FHWR pill yet again @Kingkellz

• +1
THEY KNOW THE YCANT GET BARRETT HES IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN GIGA COPERS , IMAGINE THEM SEEING BARRETT IRL INSTANT SQUIRT FUCKING GIRLS DUMB AS SHIT BARRETT IS MY GOD TILL THE DEATH OF ME

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitch, Mr.cope, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
THEY KNOW THE YCANT GET BARRETT HES IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN GIGA COPERS , IMAGINE THEM SEEING BARRETT IRL INSTANT SQUIRT FUCKING GIRLS DUMB AS SHIT BARRETT IS MY GOD TILL THE DEATH OF ME
076AF373 F91F 4FEA BC47 F0C4F6FBBECE

• +1
I showed a picture of Barrett to my mom and she said she didn’t find him attractive at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Kingkellz and Deleted member 6873
Over for barret copers
Indeed. I showed her pictures of Chico and Delon and she said they were “beautiful”. Time to stop coping with “muh Dom slayer” and “muh gay alien”. Colorful, youthful, and harmonious looking men are the most appealing to women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6873 and Sikkunt23
Indeed. I showed her pictures of Chico and Delon and she said they were “beautiful”. Time to stop coping with “muh Dom slayer” and “muh gay alien”. Colorful, youthful, and harmonious looking men are the most appealing to women
Defund ur self of cucks @Mr.cope @godlikesz @DaddyBigPenis @jordanbarrettisgod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
I showed a picture of Barrett to my mom and she said she didn’t find him attractive at all
same here

meanwhile she said gandy is best looking white guy shes ever seen

Gandy is the supreme ultimate god, high aesthetics + high appeal

all barrett copers should convert to gandyism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6512, Sikkunt23 and 4 others

Attachments

• 068F1BF0-D8E9-4E18-8DD5-A821EB435D09.jpeg
    068F1BF0-D8E9-4E18-8DD5-A821EB435D09.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 36
  • E10919FD-1C9C-4021-9386-7DB75C475DFC.jpeg
    E10919FD-1C9C-4021-9386-7DB75C475DFC.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and aestheticallypleasin
female brains senses that he's so much out of their league that it copes by making them think "nah, he's disgusting and ugly as fuck". Face it , he's a male model who earned 100K for walking on the runway for one minute
Marlon Texeira also looks really good so why did they pick him

also u cant ask girls for their opinions, they say they prefer dadbod over jeff seid’s body

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, jackthenerd and godlikesz

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 5393
Nah, I know some girls that didn’t find Gandy all that attractive. Delon is the supreme religion. Idk a single girl that doesn’t find Delon attractive.
maybe you showed current gandy photos?

prime gandy was too much

and he heightmogs Delon harddd by like 10-11 cm

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Sikkunt23 and 6485b025t
Imagine thinking some people actually have access to women on this forum
No pics no care

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
No pics no care
Also probably didnt use no filler barrett

• Ugh..
IM PRETTY SURE BARRETT WILL BECOME GOD IN THE FUTURE HES JUST TOO MUCH FOR THIS WORLD

also u cant ask girls for their opinions, they say they prefer dadbod over jeff seid’s body
yeah its because marlon is definitely less "extreme" than barrett , he dont have the eyes , the nose , the zygos , the forward growth blabla of him
more normal natural features u know xD

and yeah female are cringe

• Ugh..

Yeah I've seen this as well JFL. Could be that their being honest in that case gymcelling is kinda cope. Or they're being dishonest ,and you can't really believe what they say.

I think the best thing is to do is online dating, tinder experiments etc. Would be pretty hard to choose the correct Barret pictures though. Pictures can't be too professional, and you can't see him next to females, on a red carpet, or doing a gay walk down a catwalk, etc.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Yeah I've seen this as well JFL. Could be that their being honest in that case gymcelling is kinda cope. Or they're being dishonest ,and you can't really believe what they say.

I think the best thing is to do is online dating, tinder experiments etc. Would be pretty hard to choose the correct Barret pictures though. Pictures can't be too professional, and you can't see him next to females, on a red carpet, or doing a gay walk down a catwalk, etc.
Well they are lying obviously

• Ugh..
All of them are real females . I named them girl #s to avoid doxxing jfl . I can pm proof if u want
thread 3 barret vs prettyboys

• Love it
Bro @TheEndHasNoEnd

Well they are lying obviously
Did u even read the thread ? I legit asked women a direct comparison why the fuck would they lie ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5393
No pics no care
Literally gave u proof on this fourm .Snapchat texts . I can even verify all of them are actually females since u suck so much barret cock anyways . Gave them good pics ? AND VIDEO of non filler barret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, aestheticallypleasin and Sikkunt23
Literally gave u proof on this fourm .Snapchat texts . I can even verify all of them are actually females since u suck so much barret cock anyways . Gave them good pics ? AND VIDEO of non filler barret
No use the pics that i posted
I bet those girls are 0 psl, dumpster diving, low iq, ugly subhuman trash

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: godlikesz, Deleted member 4430, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Bro i meant the girls who say they like dadbods are lying.
girls like a SLIGHTLY musclular lean , broad shoulders healthy build . NOT David sied roided body builder build . I bet u don’t even interact women to be honest with u

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jackthenerd, Mr.cope and Deleted member 5393
No use the pics that i posted
I bet those girls are 0 psl, dumpster diving, low iq, ugly subhuman trash
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER COPE . Go uses the same pics and stuff I posted in the thread and ask women . U don’t even interact women that’s why u ur mind is clouded in psl autism
Jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Kingkellz and Mr.cope
girls like a SLIGHTLY musclular lean , broad shoulders healthy build . NOT David sied roided body builder build . I bet u don’t even interact women to be honest with u
Can u post an example of the body u are describing

• +1

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Sikkunt23
girls like a SLIGHTLY musclular lean , broad shoulders healthy build . NOT David sied roided body builder build .

Yeah this is pretty true imo, the roid thing is insane cope.

Ideal is around Nick Bateman, Ryan Garcia, the tiktok chads (very few of them are on roids). Even Chico body (skinny twink) probably mog roiders when it comes to appeal to younger women at least.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Yeah this is pretty true imo, the roid thing is insane cope.

Ideal is around Nick Bateman, Ryan Garcia, the tiktok chads (very few of them are on roids). Even Chico body (skinny twink) probably mog roiders when it comes to appeal to younger women at least.
Haha no those guys are twinks and will look small in a tshirt

Post a pic of ur body

• Ugh..
Haha no those guys are twinks and will look small in a tshirt

Yeah but it's still ideal, and it really doesn't look that small tbh. Women don't like massive roided body builders, it's other guys who like that.

Ideal for women is people like that Noah Beck, Blake Gray, Bryce Hall and other similar looking tiktokers. (I doubt any of them are on roids tbh). Nick Bateman, Ryan Garcia etc too probably. Saying Chico body is maybe a bit of a stretch tho ,but the others mogs hard with younger women

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah but it's still ideal, and it really doesn't look that small tbh. Women don't like massive roided body builders, it's other guys who like that.

Ideal for women is people like that Noah Beck, Blake Gray, Bryce Hall and other similar looking tiktokers. (I doubt any of them are on roids tbh). Nick Bateman, Ryan Garcia etc too probably. Saying Chico body is maybe a bit of a stretch tho ,but the others mogs hard with younger women
Wheres ur body pic tbh

• +1
Females find bodies like these ideal . Slightly muscular and lean . Basically a healthy build . They don’t want bodybuilders lol
@Kingkellz
Anything else is cope and u don’t interact with women
A736EA25 9F52 4AA3 BC66 AE6BDD8C57D6
4373A689 36F6 48E6 996A A0CF97E9DD99

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and jackthenerd
BARETT COPE REMAINS? IS BARETT SECRETLY TOO GOOD LOOKING TOO APPEAL TOO JBS AND ONLY APPEALS TO FELLOW ALIEN MODELS?
foids feel intimidated by him , thats why they don't choose him , he's too perfect for them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6191