[over] BRUTAL BARRET THREAD #2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
JFL if u think barett is ugly
Another day another cope . He mis used what she said
This is the real reason why she rated barret so low . She herself even says “ ITS NOT THAT HES TOO GOOD LOOKING “
0D4F0E0D C484 4FE3 99EF FCAF8937DEC3
A8FCCC30 12BE 4AD4 A150 93E38A2E9CEF
9294B3FF 369D 4409 B9D7 F38D124E451C
B8DD4E71 2482 46D3 93CB 0B03BB7AA678

then explain how he's always balls deep in high status stacies
Social circle maxxed . He is a model and is around female models over time . U usually fuck girls in your social circle . Go outside please jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Social circle maxxed . He is a model and is around female models over time . U usually fuck girls in your social circle . Go outside please jfl
Cooope
19c7ba9167842f9adaa4ba7e0e7b68b6

2F4ADDCD00000578 3356866 image m 65 1449878097165
justin bieber is a cuck holder
2F4AD98E00000578 3356866 image m 62 1449878028666

Who is jordan barrett paris hilton

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Yes . Go ask women urself they will say the same thing . Use my same pics that I posted in the thread . Harmony/ facial averageness is very underlooked in this fourm tbh . Harmony is why chico is so good looking despite lack of forward growth and exception jaw and midface . Although his eye area is top tier

Ryan gosling is kind of a bad example for this. His main things are when he had that body halo and obviously his general status halo. That plus he was shoehorned into a hundred romantic roles which obviously conditions people into thinking he’s heartthrob level.

the general thing I see when talking to girls about Ryan Gosling is that they all think he’s nothing special. I’ve heard “he looks like any guy you’d see in a hardware store or something.“ < I do think that’s an underrate, he’s pretty obviously above average, but unfortunately hollywood decided he was going to be a romance hearththrob and you just can’t compete in that role as an above average guy vs the likes of johnny depp, leonardo dicaprio, brad pitt etc.

Keep going down the line, do a mid tier-high tier normie test next

Defund ur self of cucks @Mr.cope @godlikesz @DaddyBigPenis @jordanbarrettisgod
nigga i get it he’s ugly
woukd i still let him buttfuck me till i can’t walk?
yes
do i care that females think he’s ugly?
no
he’s already been raped by this forum we get it his smv is low

Please try with this video too. It's also a good test to see wether one can increase their smv when other women attracted to you.

Literally gave u proof on this fourm .Snapchat texts . I can even verify all of them are actually females since u suck so much barret cock anyways . Gave them good pics ? AND VIDEO of non filler barret

Can you do the experiment with mid-high tier normies next? Barrett lost to htn-chadlites so that would be the next group to test.

So why is the bullshit thread and the other bullshit thread pinned

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
OP do one of Chico to prove the Chicopill even further

12 comments about Jordan barret . Most are female but there are some GUYS aswell . This doesn’t prove shit . Also there is 138 comments overall too . 12(not even all women ) /138 = 8.9 % of comments . Jfl at ur copes once again . Over for u indeed . There also have been SONGS BY FEMALES starting as lead males David gandy , Sean o pry , jon k ( that latino model ) , but none for barret @kingkel
Jon K is Spanish not latino lol

I already did read the barret thread #1 fully

Stop lying bro Barrett mog all of these subhumans
Giphy 1

• Ugh..
Which Page more or less, if you can do a separate thread lol (copy paste). Also good threads mirin @ me in the nexts ones
What are u talking about ?

can you do another one of these with chico vs o pry to end the ever living question of who mogs between them. or chico vs gandy

• +1
can you do another one of these with chico vs o pry to end the ever living question of who mogs between them. or chico vs gandy
Look at my first barret thread closely I already did that with Chico . Girls picked Chico every single time without exception

Chico will mog both. Brown hair mogs. Gandy and O'pry have black hair. Idk how much worse that would perform (if even worse at all), but O'pry and Gandy get saved by light colored eyes imo. This is my personal opinion, but I don't think black hair + dark eyes can really compete with brown hair and brown eyes. For black hair to compete you basically need light eyes which both O'pry and Gandy happens to have.

In the end though, Chico just seems to have more general appeal than both of them imo. If you just look at their faces. Chico is more "traditional" looking. He's more of a traditional top tier looking male. Those will usually perform the best in terms of broad appeal. O'pry can be a bit alien at times, and both him and Gandy is more "niche" than Chico imo.

Young Gandhi with his crystal clear blue eyes do have decent appeal to foids though, I think this is proven. But a big problem with Gandy is that he started aging really early and really fast. Even when looking at pictures of him when he's 28-30+, he starts to look old.... People say O'pry is more alien looking, but you also have a shit ton of foids commenting about him in that Taylor Swift video, and other youtube videos.

Chico vs O'pry wouldn't be interesting. Chico mogs. Chico vs Gandy wouldn't be interesting. Chico mogs. What would be interesting though, is O'pry vs Gandy, you're right about that.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Sikkunt23 and justadude
Look at my first barret thread closely I already did that with Chico . Girls picked Chico every single time without exception
u never did chico vs opry or chico vs gandi

masc mogged by paris hilton lol

Jeff sied face is actually very good I tested it with women myself, they rated his face high . But his body in pics is too much ngl . But barret face isn’t good looking to women
Seid is goat

• So Sad
@Over how do you cope knowing Barrett has low sex appeal

• +1
barret is a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc

• JFL
Reactions: Over
how man
If you have not read , please read the first barret thread I made , in which I asked 40 young women , mostly white and latino , a choice between a random chad or barret . None of them chose barret and thought he looked bad .

experiment #2 ( asking jbs to chose between barret vs high tier normies)

high teir normie /pics used :
Ryan Garcia

View attachment 546361
Ryan gosling
View attachment 546364
jusbeingkareem

View attachment 546365

Noah beck ( tick toker )
View attachment 546369

Results ————->
Ryan Garcia ( 8 : 0 )
View attachment 546375View attachment 546376View attachment 546377
Ryan gosling (11:3 )
[only 3 girls liked barret over him ]

View attachment 546379View attachment 546380View attachment 546381
Kareem ( 4:0 )
View attachment 546382
noah beck (2:0)
View attachment 546384

conclusion: girls like these high teir normie - chadlite guys more . Barret has high psl but SHIT general appeal .

BONUS : barret vs chads
Chad 1: marlon Teixeira

View attachment 546386
result ( 8:1 ) [ only 1 girl picked barret ]
View attachment 546388View attachment 546389
chad #2 mulatto
View attachment 546391
result ( 2:0 )
View attachment 546392
Conclusion : barret has high psl but shit appeal generally

pics/videos of barret used in this experiment:

View attachment 546393

BRUTALLY OVER FOR BARRET ONCE AGAIN 😔😔😔
@Kingkellz @Vidyacoper @inceletto @aestheticallypleasin @Introvertednarc @Hashtaggolu @Chadeep @john2 @Copemaxxing @Golang @godlikesz

View attachment 546396View attachment 546397

how many threads are you gonna make to convince us Barrett has no sex appeal? We know this. It is not exactly rocket science, and believe it or not, you have NOT made some ground breaking discovery.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Dylan2
Lol Jordan Barrett on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2 and Sikkunt23
Over for Barrett, first one is an Italian rapper, he has 1.8 million followers but has 4 times the comments, which a lot are girls thirsting over him.
On the other hand, Barrett has 1 million followers but only 200 comments, half of them are gay men thirsting over him. 200 comments under a pic are very low for 1 million followers, considering that Jason Morgan has the same with a better ratio of females thirsting while he only has 250k followers (1/4 of Jordan's)
Guè Pequeno
IMG 20200811 235618

Barrett
IMG 20200811 235649

Morgan
IMG 20200812 000016

Its over, im just kicking the dead horse.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Sikkunt23 and Dylan2
I showed a picture of Barrett to my mom and she said she didn’t find him attractive at all
Your mom's opinion doesn't really matter jfl. Barrett has mostly JB appeal, wtf were you thinking, that your mother will like someone who looks as boyish as Barrett? She obviously is past the age of 20, where she prefers men with masculine features over prettyboyos.

• Ugh..
Your mom's opinion doesn't really matter jfl. Barrett has mostly JB appeal, wtf were you thinking, that your mother will like someone who looks as boyish as Barrett? She obviously is past the age of 20, where she prefers men with masculine features over prettyboyos.
Women in this thread were all JBs and Barrett doesnt have JBs appeal, hè has bisexual men who look for an alien looking tranny guy appeal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Sikkunt23
Absolute shitskin cope.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
Homosexual men in denial are not easy to reason with

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Sikkunt23
Jfl bro those aren't high tier normies bro those are straight up Chad's ( Noah Beck, and Lightskin dude) Stop underrating people because they aren't a male model

• Love it

This fogs

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Kingkellz and Sikkunt23
I want to be like barret curry version i dont care i love his hunter eyes i will intimidate everyman and steal their girl with my eyes, midface ratio and jaw and date high psl foids jfl at this utter cope jordan barret imo is one of the best looking men on earth

• Ugh..

This fogs

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Ppl with a brain know that barrets just a forward growth meme

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Sikkunt23