Over for bald manlets

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
This girl I'm talking to just sent me her snapchat story, it's a video of her and her friend in a pub

Opens with her friend saying "I wanna adopt a midget" and then she focuses the camera on herself and says "with a bald head"

Next clip is just her zooming into this unsuspecting bald manlet standing at the bar just trying to mind his own business :lul::lul::lul:

Lifefuel for my 6'2 height but I'm definitely hopping on fin ASAP ngl (NW1)

and yes I know water is wet, or is it? :feelshmm::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, mulattomaxxer, Chadeep and 1 other person
You should beat that fucking whore up

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

I'd like to thank all grey/blue/retard cels for letting me use this webm so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Truecel14, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
Jfl at hopping on fin at nw1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Warlow, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
This girl I'm talking to just sent me her snapchat story, it's a video of her and her friend in a pub

Opens with her friend saying "I wanna adopt a midget" and then she focuses the camera on herself and says "with a bald head"

Next clip is just her zooming into this unsuspecting bald manlet standing at the bar just trying to mind his own business :lul::lul::lul:

Lifefuel for my 6'2 height but I'm definitely hopping on fin ASAP ngl (NW1)

and yes I know water is wet, or is it? :feelshmm::feelshah:

i wonder if shes even taller than him or is this another example of a 5'4 foid calling a 5'9" guy a midget

its so over for sub 6' males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, LowTierNormie and GigaMogger
i wonder if shes even taller than him or is this another example of a 5'4 foid calling a 5'9" guy a midget

its so over for sub 6' males
She's 5'1 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Its over for many many men
The guy looked about 5'3 and was a bald oldcel so it's over for gigamanletoldbaldcels for sure

She's 18 so this revelation is truly water

• JFL
I'm tall and have hair so she was basically complimenting me by sending it :feelshmm::feelskek:
Ok but you still should give her a lesson you fucking cuck, it’s ok and funny for her to make fun of something that’s not even in a control of a man but if you make fun of a landwhale she’d call you a jerk and act like you made fun of her own mom. Fucking stupid women

• JFL
The guy looked about 5'3 and was a bald oldcel so it's over for gigamanletoldbaldcels for sure

She's 18 so this revelation is truly water
with how hypergamy is going your 6'2" height will be the new 5'3 once you hit old age

over for sub 7' men

• JFL
Ok but you still should give her a lesson you fucking cuck, it’s ok and funny for her to make fun of something that’s not even in a control of a man but if you make fun of a landwhale she’d call you a jerk and act like you made fun of her own mom. Fucking stupid women
Who gives a fuck
the 5'3 clearly doesnt care and i would rather see OP fuck her a couple of times then ghost her instead of lecturing her about compassion
bitch doesnt give a fuck anyway

• Love it
Keep crying for me brah, I'm a over a foot taller than her and she loves it :feelshmm::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and DrunkenSailor
Who gives a fuck
the 5'3 clearly doesnt care and i would rather see OP fuck her a couple of times then ghost her instead of lecturing her about compassion
bitch doesnt give a fuck anyway
Finally a fellow male has entered the chat

• JFL
Jfl at hopping on fin at nw1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Baldingman1998 and Germania
Send us the video or this didn't happen.

Are you sure that midget wasn't @Germania ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Send us the video or this didn't happen.

Are you sure that midget wasn't @Germania ?
u mirin son? i know you do, you are thinking of me all day like a fag.

Me with your mum :) would you greet her from me?
20200808 234008

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 7776