over for mewing copers

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Quantum
Chinese scientists are trying to find a way to use a DNA sample to create an image of a person’s face.

The technology, which is also being developed in the United States and elsewhere, is in the early stages of development and can produce rough pictures good enough only to narrow a manhunt or perhaps eliminate suspects. But given the crackdown in Xinjiang, experts on ethics in science worry that China is building a tool that could be used to justify and intensify racial profiling and other state discrimination against Uighurs.

lol, they missing the mewing and weston price factor, rofeles.
"china" ok chingberg chongstein
?
there's no china theory ??
are they the chews ?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Chinese scientists are trying to find a way to use a DNA sample to create an image of a person’s face.

The technology, which is also being developed in the United States and elsewhere, is in the early stages of development and can produce rough pictures good enough only to narrow a manhunt or perhaps eliminate suspects. But given the crackdown in Xinjiang, experts on ethics in science worry that China is building a tool that could be used to justify and intensify racial profiling and other state discrimination against Uighurs.

lol, they missing the mewing and weston price factor, rofeles.
its gonna flop ofc

Jecht

Jecht

Adept
I studied with identical twins, one was clearly more handsome than the other.

I'm sure it is possible to cheery pick on identical twins to find differences between their faces.

L

LilHappyLilSad

Trainee
I hope mewing is true.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Looksmaxing 9
retard Looksmaxing 37
Rob Paul'sHeight Looksmaxing 11