over for mewing copers

"china" ok chingberg chongstein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2733
Chinese scientists are trying to find a way to use a DNA sample to create an image of a person’s face.

The technology, which is also being developed in the United States and elsewhere, is in the early stages of development and can produce rough pictures good enough only to narrow a manhunt or perhaps eliminate suspects. But given the crackdown in Xinjiang, experts on ethics in science worry that China is building a tool that could be used to justify and intensify racial profiling and other state discrimination against Uighurs.

lol, they missing the mewing and weston price factor, rofeles.
"china" ok chingberg chongstein
?
there's no china theory ??
are they the chews ?

Chinese scientists are trying to find a way to use a DNA sample to create an image of a person’s face.

The technology, which is also being developed in the United States and elsewhere, is in the early stages of development and can produce rough pictures good enough only to narrow a manhunt or perhaps eliminate suspects. But given the crackdown in Xinjiang, experts on ethics in science worry that China is building a tool that could be used to justify and intensify racial profiling and other state discrimination against Uighurs.

lol, they missing the mewing and weston price factor, rofeles.
its gonna flop ofc

Idk how this would work there's gotta only be like 15 or so possible Han Chinese faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, diggbicc and FatJattMofo
Idk how this would work there's gotta only be like 15 or so possible Han Chinese faces

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LordNorwood
I studied with identical twins, one was clearly more handsome than the other.

I'm sure it is possible to cheery pick on identical twins to find differences between their faces.

I hope mewing is true.