Overheard women at lunch talking about my face today

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
They litteraly started talking about how my jaw got wider (it did not)
All I did is lose bodyfat to make my zygos pop out more.

Makes me think the whote face thing is just a big illusion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swagwaffle, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and 14 others
Abracadabras me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
frauds me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
youll never fuck them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle and 9 others
Just be delusional bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1464 and RichardSpencel
And now?.
You gonna ask em out or what

That’s awesome. Must feel amazing

they are fucking your oneitis with a dildo as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and 6 others
They litteraly started talking about how my jaw got wider (it did not)
All I did is lose bodyfat to make my zygos pop out more.

Makes me think the whote face thing is just a big illusion
Happened to me when I was at 7% body fat last summer, i made the worst mistake to bulk and now I'm at 15%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Houdinis me

Happened to me when I was at 7% body fat last summer, i made the worst mistake to bulk and now I'm at 15%
Imo Im like 18 or 17 now (max was prob december like 25-26 but I ddint wanna acepept it.
Imo 7% Is very low so 15% is still athletic
they are fucking your oneitis with a dildo as we speak
Its over, I think shes on vacation tho

Still over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
great if its true. softmax god then tbh

great if its true. softmax god then tbh
They used to not like me due to being weird (but it looks like it quickly changed if you change your looks)

wtf you bulked wrong, youre not supposed to gain weight

Tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous, Deleted member 176, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
wtf you bulked wrong, youre not supposed to gain weight
I gained muscle mass and now I'm currently cutting, 3 months to go until I get back to under 10%

I gained muscle mass and now I'm currently cutting, 3 months to go until I get back to under 10%
bf is body fat, not muscle mass

youre not supposed to bulk by gaining fat

Still a virgin, kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
incredibly low iq

tell me why you think that?
What do you mean? Whenever you gain muscle unless your complete beginner or obese, you need to bulk if your skinny to gain muscle. How is it low IQ?
When you bulk you will gain fat and muscle, you cant get 100% muscle unless you are pinning hard. Its basic science

What do you mean? Whenever you gain muscle unless your complete beginner or obese, you need to bulk if your skinny to gain muscle. How is it low IQ?
When you bulk you will gain fat and muscle, you cant get 100% muscle unless you are pinning hard. Its basic science
this is not entirely true. you need to be an a somewhat kcal surplus but not so much that you start storing fat. ive been making muscle gains without getting fat constantly and im far from obese nor im doing steroids. max surplus is 200 kcal for me

No jaw for your droopy eyes, unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RichardSpencel
max 200 cal extra needed for all the muscle building youre doing in a day, no way youll get fat on that unless youre not exercising hard enough

No jaw for your droopy eyes, unfortunately
Doesent matter, not how the wrold works
max 200 cal extra needed for all the muscle building youre doing in a day, no way youll get fat on that unless youre not exercising hard enough
Oh yeah definitly can agree on that but its slightly slower aswell

I never tracked my macros when I was bulking, i had whatever the fuck I wanted, approximately around 4000 cals a day for 8 months. I'm a mesomorph so I easily gained a decent amount of muscle

I never tracked my macros when I was bulking, i had whatever the fuck I wanted, approximately around 4000 cals a day for 8 months. I'm a mesomorph so I easily gained a decent amount of muscle
body types are a meme

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 483
body types are a meme
How's that possible though, i was never naturally skinny, had decent amount of muscle even before I started going to the gym

How's that possible though, i was never naturally skinny, had decent amount of muscle even before I started going to the gym
because people differ in metabolism and appetite, but that doesnt have anything to do with "body type"

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
I would normally say high T but I also had a lot of strength before going to the gym and got like 5kg of muscle in 1 month and im not noticing any changes so far even tho i eat like 600 cal per day, but Im still at 200ng/dl

I would normally say high T but I also had a lot of strength before going to the gym and got like 5kg of muscle in 1 month and im not noticing any changes so far even tho i eat like 600 cal per day, but Im still at 200ng/dl
You eat 600 cals for a guy of your height, is weight loss noticeable?

• WTF
Reactions: Eskimo
You eat 600 cals for a guy of your height, is weight loss noticeable?
20kg in 2 months, kind of slow tbh

i am currently doin a lot of nicotine and got a lot of salbutamol and dosing 400mcg every other hour. also riding my bike a lot

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince
Are you really still a virgin?

• Love it
20kg in 2 months, kind of slow tbh

i am currently doin a lot of nicotine and got a lot of salbutamol and dosing 400mcg every other hour. also riding my bike a lot
Thats insane tbh, you must be under 10% body fat then

• +1
Dude that's awesome, success stories like this make me smile.

• So Sad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eskimo and Deleted member 176
foidz probably also mentioned ur maxilla got more protruded? Or your philtrum to chin ratio was good as well? How about your mandible growth angle?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Eskimo, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
foidz probably also mentioned ur maxilla got more protruded? Or your philtrum to chin ratio was good as well? How about your mandible growth angle?
I just heard them talk how my face got leaner, thats all.

• Love it
Fatman u inspire me because u have similar hair as me. im more confident for sure.

• Love it