Overthinking , That's what kills you

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Meditate on that is the đź—ť

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bennett, Drugs, Ayush and 10 others
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, SLA, CopeAndRope and 12 others
Learning to be In The moment is not a meme guys

I’ve always noticed I do my best socially ironically when I just relax and stop thinking so much

• +1
Reactions: the_german2003, Ayush, Deleted member 3123 and 9 others
Otherthinking can be good

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2621
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 1774
I think most people who bother to post on the internet about things suffer from paralysis by analysis

"A good plan executed violently right now is better than the perfect plan executed next week"

just start doing shit and figure it out as you go. if there is something you want to do but haven't even started yet and are only researching, thinknig, etc. that's your problem right there. start and what works and doesn't work will become much more obvious to you. the only things you should spend a lot of time researching are things that can't really be undone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3123, RAITEIII and 4 others

I’ve always noticed I do my best socially ironically when I just relax and stop thinking so much
I agree tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and GoMadAndSTFU

• Hmm...
I think most people who bother to post on the internet about things suffer from paralysis by analysis

"A good plan executed violently right now is better than the perfect plan executed next week"

just start doing shit and figure it out as you go. if there is something you want to do but haven't even started yet and are only researching, thinknig, etc. that's your problem right there. start and what works and doesn't work will become much more obvious to you. the only things you should spend a lot of time researching are things that can't really be undone.
[/QUOTE

That true !

• +1
Reactions: Superking

Just EckhartTollemaxx bro.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope

I said I like it like that :love: I needed this tbh

I agree

• +1

is what he posted on the internet...

is what he posted on the internet...

hey you only have so much energy to do shit each day, doing pointless shit to chill out is an important part of not burning out. you just have to watch how much you do it because it is always easy to say you need more.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
yeah i dont think i just act

• +1
I cannot stop overthinking.

My mind is always racing. even while i sleep.

Best post I've read all month.

This really hits home as I'm having a practicum tomorrow and really shouldnt be stressing

Does overthinking cause a lot of unnecessary anxiety for you? I feel it does for me.

Does overthinking cause a lot of unnecessary anxiety for you? I feel it does for me.

I dont overthink that much , but yes , it's obvious , it cause anxiety

My ipd (es ratio) is what kills me

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Gunna
What is overthinking? anxiety? i don't feel this.

What is overthinking? anxiety? i don't feel this.
he means overthinking social situations in terms of over-interpreting what people might have meant when they were talking with you

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
he means overthinking social situations in terms of over-interpreting what people might have meant when they were talking with you

Oh, thanks, i can't understand how this work by experiences myself, i really only remember of anxiety when come to this, maybe I am somewhat correct?

Meditate on that is the đź—ť
For sure stopping overthinking helps me fight social anxiety for example in clubs or concert , 2 years ago i would never go to any party without drinking BEFORE now i just dont give a fuck about anyone and just enjoying rave

• +1
Oh, thanks, i can't understand how this work by experiences myself, i really only remember of anxiety when come to this, maybe I am somewhat correct?
they're related yes. Have you ever thought, hours after talking to someone, "hmm, what could this person have meant when he/she said/did this?". That's what's meant by overthinking most of the time. It can also mean that you are awkward in conversation because you filter what you say too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
they're related yes. Have you ever thought, hours after talking to someone, "hmm, what could this person have meant when he/she said/did this?". That's what's meant by overthinking most of the time. It can also mean that you are awkward in conversation because you filter what you say too much

No, ngl i really can't think in things too much, i just go to another thing, seriously, so i not have a problem? to be honest, the only time that i remember of some conversation was with a discussion with my father, about religion and i was totally focused in winning him for no reason, but was in past and I don't make this anymore, but about what someone could/want to mean with something that they said/did, no, not really, thx for explaining.