P.E. Discussion

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
PE: Penis Enlargement

By far my ugly, skinny penis is my worst insecurity. Even if I got some crazy mewing-chewing results and learned some game and all that there is no way any woman would let me stick this stick in.

I've read/seen many anecdotal success reports/photos with pumps and techniques like jelqing and weight hanging and spent decent time on sites dedicated to it such as PEGym and Thundersplace (including speaking in real-time to some of those who swear by it) but I have never fully committed, which I plan to do. I will eventually deal with this issue with surgery if I have to, but the surgery results I've seen are ugly and less than fully functional which turns me away.

Obviously the rational answer is "no this is all fucking bullshit you're fucked just kill yourself" yet almost all of the people saying this are unaware that one form, the traction device, does indeed work, but it targets length which isn't my primary issue. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

If there is some crazy, physics-defying way to do girth-targeted traction instead of clamping your erect dick for an hour this would be huge life-fuel for me.

Any thoughts are appreciated, including any experience in this field which seems shockingly rare for the whole looksmaxing/incel culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
A few months ago I was really into it for about 3 months, then stopped because I was spending more time on that than I was working out the entire rest of my body. I did get permanent gains though and might start extending again while I study once school starts up in another week.

Anyways I did quite a bit of research on the topic but as far as girth goes clamping seems to be the best. Have you heard of soft clamping? It's where you use multiple silicone toe shields Around the base of your dick instead of a cable clamp. I prefer that but I don't think any traction methods work for girth although for most people they will get minimal girth gains while extending.

• +1
Heard something about DHT gel on Penis. Don't know if its a meme or not tbh.
How big is your dick OP? Length/Girth

• +1
Apparently the Bathmate penis pump helps a lot with girth

• +1
Any chance to permanently improve my length by one inch at least? What is the most effective technique?

• +1
Heard something about DHT gel on Penis. Don't know if its a meme or not tbh.
How big is your dick OP? Length/Girth
5.75x4.25. inches

Last edited:
  • +1
5.75x4.25. inches

Thats not great, but the length is OKAY. Like, its average. Idk about girth never measured my own tbf. I think its around 5.5"

• +1
Thats not great, but the length is OKAY. Like, its average. Idk about girth never measured my own tbf. I think its around 5.5"

You're truly CurryChad. Rare dick for a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Apparently the Bathmate penis pump helps a lot with girth

124$ AUD for one of the cheaper ones, now that's capitalizing on insecurity

• +1
Written about this before. Now on mobile so cant find it.

Girth = bm plus ssj plus erection quality
Length = hanging plus ads plus bundled stretching

• +1
Girth = bm plus ssj plus erection quality
Length = hanging plus ads plus bundled stretching
Ezgif 5 7ebc14fbcb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 6401

my man I was on mobile helping all you fellow pecker penis dudes out. lay down some respect

BM= Bathmate
SSJ= Slow squash jelq
erection quality = pure fucking english mofo
ads = all day stretcher
bundled stretching = where you twist your penis in your hand and then spin it over and stretch the inner penis.

alright that last one is hard to explain so google it or something

• +1