Pajeet had blonde becky gf (Currycells GTFIH)

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
I am living in a rich beachtown

I went to work out in the after hours gym and I see an Indian dude working out there.

This dude pretty much had a pajeet look. Severely Balding in his 30s, skinny frame, 5'9 or so, very dark pheno (nothing wrong with that)

He kept staring at me like a lot of Indian guys. I was like 'man, this guys dating life must be so bad. He must be a truecel'

Then as I'm doing shoulder presses, this 5/10 blondeish (closer to light brown hair) Becky walks in. Decent enough.

They start talking and first I thought he was trying to pick her up, but then they start discussing how they're going to get to dinner!

Hes like 'we'll just catch an uber'.
Then ten minutes later they leave together.

He was literally 3/10 IRL smv and he had a 5/10. She's probably rich too as she is likely the one who owns the house (I've seen her car there before)

Lifefuel for Indians
Unnamed 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TheChosenChad and chadpreetcel123

I went to work out in the after hours gym and I see an Indian dude working out there.

This dude pretty much had a pajeet look. Severely Balding in his 30s, skinny frame, 5'9 or so, very dark pheno (nothing wrong with that)

He kept staring at me like a lot of Indian guys. I was like 'man, this guys dating life must be so bad. He must be a truecel'

Then as I'm doing shoulder presses, this 5/10 blondeish (closer to light brown hair) Becky walks in. Decent enough.

They start talking and first I thought he was trying to pick her up, but then they start discussing how they're going to get to dinner!

He was literally 3/10 IRL smv and he had a 5/10. She's probably rich too as she is likely the one who owns the house (I've seen her car there before)

Lifefuel for Indians
View attachment 221375
Yeah, ok. I’m supposed to believe this? He either has money or you’re larping

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Yeah, ok. I’m supposed to believe this? He either has money or you’re larping

Dude why the fuck would I larp? I look nothing like an Indian and it doesn't benefit me in any way.

He probably has money.

I will say that this type of couple (mediocre Indian man with mediocre white girl) is not that rare in my country. Indians who are western with a decent career are not necessarily truecels like in Canada/Britain

Dude why the fuck would I larp? I look nothing like an Indian and it doesn't benefit me in any way.

He probably has money
I can’t trust you considering you said that you paid women to lick your asshole......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I can’t trust you considering you said that you paid women to lick your asshole......

U should trust me more cos of that.

100% true I swear to you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl

#CURRYEMPIRE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
So what? That doesn't change the fact that Indians are the least desirable Ethnic group in the west due to racism.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
He is probably getting cucked. The car may have been his and he gave to her.

Lifefuel for Indians
View attachment 221375
Must be some kind of betabuxx
How was the women treating him like a dog right