Pakistani chad beats the shit out 3 armed white burglars. Whites on suicide watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny coming from a murtad cuck

Dude if you think I care about my people like the race dick suckers here I will say this i would nuke cities I'f they threatend

You're actually below your country's average IQ it seems, which is quite impressive. You didn't even realize what he originally stated and then just called me an idiot when I was literally just replying to the original comment made. Btw the only dumb spastic here is you, you look like you have a syndrome

Lmao, you're officially retarded. Did I state anything about 5 planes being shot in 30 seconds? No I didn't, fuckface. You bought what the other guy said, for no apparent reason, in our convo. I've only said the following: a Pakistani pilot shot down 4-5 Israeli jets, and the PAF (Pakistani air force) shot down 10 Isreali planes, with no loses. I like how you're going on tangents, rather than admitting that you have no knowledge of Pakistani military history, or the Six-Day War.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
I was thinking Caucasus area, maybe Afghanistan since it's very common over there.

My bad bhai I thought it was the 67 war. Jfl. Thanks for correcting me.
well actually probably yea the Caucasus probably
they say it evolved 8000 years ago . the proto Indo Europeans were probably the main people to spread it around to Europe and India

but it also probably went another route with favouring for it.
aparantly old persians were also white but they didnt have Proto Indo European dna

didn't read. Keep crying for whites
Lmao, you're officially retarded. Did I state anything about 5 planes being shot in 30 seconds? No I didn't, fuckface. You bought what the other guy said, for no apparent reason, in our convo. I've only said the following: a Pakistani pilot shot down 4-5 Israeli jets, and the PAF (Pakistani air force) shot down 10 Isreali planes, with no loses. I like how you're going on tangents, rather than admitting that you have no knowledge of Pakistani military history, or the Six-Day War.
Still didn't cite any official source which supports that claim

You can't team up with Muslims, they lack any sort of logical and rational thinking. This is not even based on race
Allah akbar suicide bomb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Btw the reason I responded again was you calling me an idiot when the original comment I was responding to wasn't even true, making your reply even funnier

JFL these threads always turn into a race thing

• +1
Btw the reason I responded again was you calling me an idiot when the original comment I was responding to wasn't even true, making your reply even funnier

your grammar is awful. What the fuck are you yapping about now? What original comment?

JFL these threads always turn into a race thing

whites being whites, nothing special.

your grammar is awful. What the fuck are you yapping about now? What original comment?

whites being whites, nothing special.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I'm not gonna bother using proper grammar with such a low IQ paki, you're a waste of time

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I'm not gonna bother using proper grammar with such a low IQ paki, you're a waste of time

yep, more like you don't have the prerequisite cognitive cabilities to form a coherent prose. Keep crying for me, Cumskin.

yep, more like you don't have the necessary coherent abilities to form a coherent prose. Keep crying for me, Cumskin.
Didn't read

yep, more like you don't have the necessary coherent abilities to form a coherent prose. Keep crying for me, Cumskin.
cringe

• +1
Whites from North Europe are indeed weak trash which is why I am proud to say I am a full blood Italian.

Put a 5’4 (average height) curry infront of a 5’11 (average height) dark Italian slayer and it’s very clear who would win. It’s not even a question, Italians are indeed legit as fuck and high DHT fast twitch muscles. I don’t even hit the gym and beat some bloated Mexican gym rat in an arm wrestle.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685

For anyone wondering, this is how rent free I live in this subhumans paki skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and FatJattMofo
Whites from North Europe are indeed weak trash which is why I am proud to say I am a full blood Italian.

Put a 5’4 (average height) curry infront of a 5’11 (average height) dark Italian slayer and it’s very clear who would win. It’s not even a question, Italians are indeed legit as fuck and high DHT fast twitch muscles. I don’t even hit the gym and beat some bloated Mexican gym rat in an arm wrestle.
cope Italian sissies got rekt by nerdics

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
- Pakistani

- Chad

It's a known fact that ethnics here are self-hating deathniks lol

It's not any less cringe than using terms like "goatfucker" or "shitskin," lol.

My Pakistani friend mogs this entire forum lol

i disagree

i disagree
You think brown skin is a failo, therefore -> self-hating deathnik, so my first part isn't wrong.

And my friend mogs hard. He's got that perfect mixture of prettyboy-Chad facial features.

You think brown skin is a failo, therefore -> self-hating deathnik, so my first part isn't wrong.

And my friend mogs hard. He's got that perfect mixture of prettyboy-Chad facial features.
well if you count my skin as brown then no. but I don't . it doesnt make sense to call it brown.

the Chad Pakistani pilot vs the virgin Israeli force

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Michael Myers and FatJattMofo

yea I can't agrre with your friend mogging anyone.

well if you count my skin as brown then no. but I don't . it doesnt make sense to call it brown.
Not even talking about your skin color; but you're an ethnic, and you think that having brown skin is a failo. That's what makes you a self-hating deathnik; regardless of skin color (I don't consider you to be white, by the way).

yea I can't agrre with your friend mogging anyone.
You haven't seen him, but if you ever take a trip to the Netherlands I will bring you to him, jfl.
the Chad Pakistani pilot vs the virgin Israeli force
Israelis on suicide watch. :feelskek:

Not even talking about your skin color; but you're an ethnic, and you think that having brown skin is a failo. That's what makes you a self-hating deathnik; regardless of skin color (I don't consider you to be white, by the way).

You haven't seen him, but if you ever take a trip to the Netherlands I will bring you to him, jfl.
I don't get how thats self hate. thats like me calling my grandads height bad means im a self admitted manlet

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

how tall are you?

whats his psl rating according to you?

I don't get how thats self hate. thats like me calling my grandads height bad means im a self admitted manlet
It's self-hate because Indians are brown. You're Indian and you find your identifiying trait something bad, therefore it makes you a self-hating deathnik. Same thing if you were African and you thought having brown eyes is something bad.

how tall are you?
I personally think I'm around 178cm but people have often guesstimated me at 180cm in real life. Not that it matters, because I get heightmogged to hell and back, even by the girls here (Dutch girls are tall as hell, a lot of them are easily 185cm.)
whats his psl rating according to you?
I think PSL ratings are aspie and unreliable. I prefer using terms such as "below average," "average," "above average," however with the last category I have to differentiate between "Chad-lite," or "Chad." He falls into "Chad" category. He gets a lot of validation, not only from girls but also boys (that aren't gay). My green-eyed Tyrone-lite friend told him "You're the only pretty Pakistani guy I've ever seen." :feelskek:

It's self-hate because Indians are brown. You're Indian and you find your identifiying trait something bad, therefore it makes you a self-hating deathnik. Same thing if you were African and you thought having brown eyes is something bad.

I personally think I'm around 178cm but people have often guesstimated me at 180cm in real life. Not that it matters, because I get heightmogged to hell and back, even by the girls here (Dutch girls are tall as hell, a lot of them are easily 185cm.)

I dont agree at all.

I am not the same person as other Indians their traits are not all mine so why would it be self hate.

we are the same race but we are different.

its like a ginger family hating on a blonde one doesnt mean self hate.

I am not brown so why would it make a difference. and even if you like to think I am. the way I am isnt a failo imo.

so either way what I mean is that many many OTHER Indians are failod.

I dont agree at all.

I am not the same person as other Indians their traits are not all mine so why would it be self hate.

we are the same race but we are different.

its like a ginger family hating on a blonde one doesnt mean self hate.

I am not brown so why would it make a difference. and even if you like to think I am. the way I am isnt a failo imo.

so either way what I mean is that many many OTHER Indians are failod.
I'll respond later I gotta go.

I think PSL ratings are aspie and unreliable. I prefer using terms such as "below average," "average," "above average," however with the last category I have to differentiate between "Chad-lite," or "Chad." He falls into "Chad" category. He gets a lot of validation, not only from girls but also boys (that aren't gay). My green-eyed Tyrone-lite friend told him "You're the only pretty Pakistani guy I've ever seen." :feelskek:
its good enough. its better than rating out of 10. just befcause it came out of psl doesnt mean its autistic shit. altoughg I agree many psl 8s have a certain "set in stone " status.
a literally psl 9 man according to the first days would be needed to make looksmaxxers think he is psl 8

It's a known fact that ethnics here are self-hating deathniks lol

It's not any less cringe than using terms like "goatfucker" or "shitskin," lol.

My Pakistani friend mogs this entire forum lol

No i am not self hating just cause I don't suck my races dick doesnt mean I'm self hating this is similar to the alt fags

Another shitskin that has whites living rent free on his head jfl. Suck my white cock fag. Just accept that white is the most desirable and succesful race that ever existed cunt. Keep raping animals subhuman

• +1
Another shitskin that has whites living rent free on his head jfl. Suck my white cock fag. Just accept that white is the most desirable and succesful race that ever existed cunt. Keep raping animals subhuman
Lmfao turns out he lives rent free in yours after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.