Palate expander for wider cheekbones, wider lips?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So there's this woman who claimed to have her palate expanded by around 7 mm:
Nmi0cg

You can obviously see the drastic change in her cheekbones. Although not ideal since shes lacking other features etc. I personally don't think this is a problem for me since I have a decent wide jaw because of chewing alot of gum:
IMG 20190819 223030

Is it worth a try? I'm having a consult with my dentist August 26th and maybe I could get a palate expander but idk how to ask for one without coming over autistic lol.

BTW I'm not norwooding, please don't make comments about that I just happen to have a somewhat taller forehead but I just cover it with hair so it's not noticeable.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2205, retard and 1 other person
I have a big palate naturally idk. i had a palate expander. I have a pretty big palate. But it won't make any difference, cuz my cheekbones are non existent and i probably have the biggest palate here.

Wait, how is palatal expansion supposed to change the prominance of the cheekbones compared to the rest of the face as in your images?

Technically a palatal expansion is an expansion of the entire cranial complex as the lower jaw follows the expansion of the maxilla/upper jaw, so there should be no change in the proportions of the face?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Palate expanding is good but treatment from mew or if you are high iq enough mewing your self is better thsn just getting one

Ah its my old school chad friend from Netherlands
why are people from the neatherlands chads and stacies i dont get it. Good foward growth. tall asf. big boned

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have a big palate naturally idk. i had a palate expander. I have a pretty big palate. But it won't make any difference, cuz my cheekbones are non existent and i probably have the biggest palate here.
What's your skull type? Brachycephalic?

Wait, how is palatal expansion supposed to change the prominance of the cheekbones compared to the rest of the face as in your images?

Technically a palatal expansion is an expansion of the entire cranial complex as the lower jaw follows the expansion of the maxilla/upper jaw, so there should be no change in the proportions of the face?
Is there even proof the bones will automatically move along though? I could see it happen during developmental stages but after that it seems a bit ehh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 685

unused midface basically length is useless meaning that it being transferred to width is different than the other thirds because its more massive than lets say the lower third
In badly placed mass

Is there even proof the bones will automatically move along though? I could see it happen during developmental stages but after that it seems a bit ehh

The palate being purely and simply the maxilla, I have always seen palatal expansion as an expansion of the whole face, because it creates a gap between the midpalatal suture and the midpalatal suture automatically repairs itself but perhaps I am wrong...

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 685
Wait which one is the after one? Left one right?

Myofunctional Therapy Before After 1

Myofunctional Therapy Before After 3

This is probably the best result I've ever seen, I think she had a palate expandee and some kind of general myofunction theraphy
You can literally see the lips changing form

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and samm735
So there's this woman who claimed to have her palate expanded by around 7 mm:
View attachment 99807

You can obviously see the drastic change in her cheekbones. Although not ideal since shes lacking other features etc. I personally don't think this is a problem for me since I have a decent wide jaw because of chewing alot of gum:
View attachment 99808

Is it worth a try? I'm having a consult with my dentist August 26th and maybe I could get a palate expander but idk how to ask for one without coming over autistic lol.

BTW I'm not norwooding, please don't make comments about that I just happen to have a somewhat taller forehead but I just cover it with hair so it's not noticeable.
wtf that girl is at like NW4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
why are people from the neatherlands chads and stacies i dont get it. Good foward growth. tall asf. big boned
Nethercucks are subhuman framelet lankcels, I hate them so much.
I could watch this guy get knocked out all day
Mark-Hunt-KO-1.gif

zi9UNnm.gif

giphy.gif

Stefan%252520Struve%252520vs%252520Travis%252520Browne%252520Knockout_thumb%25255B44%25255D.gif

muhhh height
giphy.gif

MJOch1.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 1849
Mark-Hunt-KO-1.gif

zi9UNnm.gif

giphy.gif

Stefan%252520Struve%252520vs%252520Travis%252520Browne%252520Knockout_thumb%25255B44%25255D.gif

muhhh height
giphy.gif

MJOch1.gif
LOL keep coping hard. This country is literally filled with tall chads you obviously don't know what you're talking about you retard. Also that's literally the most cherrypicked I've ever seen. It's like height is more important cause Cormier got knocked out yesterday. Absolutely below sea level IQ

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2205
LOL keep coping hard. This country is literally filled with tall chads you obviously don't know what you're talking about you retard. Also that's literally the most cherrypicked I've ever seen. It's like height is more important cause Cormier got knocked out yesterday. Absolutely below sea level IQ
Stipe is tall & built though, Nethercucks are tall framecels with no muscle tone. Sad.

Stipe is tall & built though, Nethercucks are tall framecels with no muscle tone. Sad.
That wasn't my point. Tons of dutch people here have muscle and we aren't known for having bad frames. I can tell just from the bullshit you're typing you've never paid a visit here. You'd be surprised.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Long face its over

[deleted]

They also have tiny dicks apparently :feelskek::tiny:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Daily reminder that belnar is a 28 year old making fun of a 17 year old
Horse face is no joke, i dont care how old you are.
You have 8k+ posts here, the amount of coping is next level.

Horse face is no joke, i dont care how old you are.
You have 8k+ posts here, the amount of coping is next level.
How am I coping you retard? I'm well aware my midface is too long but it's not at the point where it's very noticable. Next to that the fact I have 8k posts or a long midface to begin wiht has NOTHING to do with this thread. GET OUT! NOW!

• +1
How am I coping you retard? I'm well aware my midface is too long but it's not at the point where it's very noticable. Next to that the fact I have 8k posts or a long midface to begin wiht has NOTHING to do with this thread. GET OUT! NOW!
Doing this palate shit aint gonna do anything.
Btw the girl lost some weight and therefore the cheekbones are more prominent

Doing this palate shit aint gonna do anything.
Btw the girl lost some weight and therefore the cheekbones are more prominent
How do you know it's not gonna do anything?
Also what reason do I have to believe what you're saying right now? The girl herself claimed she gained 7mm in palatal expansion. I'd rather believe her than some narcy homosexual 30 year old on a forum full of teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
How do you know it's not gonna do anything?
Also what reason do I have to believe what you're saying right now? The girl herself claimed she gained 7mm in palatal expansion. I'd rather believe her than some narcy homosexual 30 year old on a forum full of teenagers
How about u stop coping and stop searching for these ridicilous miracles to make yourself better looking and save for SURGERY.
Lmao if i was 17 and wasting my time here.

• JFL
How about u stop coping and stop searching for these ridicilous miracles to make yourself better looking and save for SURGERY.
Who said I'm not working on that right now? I work at the supermarket and save everything I have for surgery. I didn't say it was a miracle either, I was just curious if it could benefit the cheekbone area

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Mark-Hunt-KO-1.gif

zi9UNnm.gif

giphy.gif

muhhh height
giphy.gif

MJOch1.gif
Jesus have you seen pictures of netherland people? I was facetiming my friend and it was filled with nordic chads with huge masc faces.

• +1
Who said I'm not working on that right now? I work at the supermarket and save everything I have for surgery. I didn't say it was a miracle either, I was just curious if it could benefit the cheekbone area
Reminder

i asked for the same advice a while ago, but none of these retards gave any actual fucking advice.

brainlets, all of them

im gonna go to the dentist tmr if my mom doesnt work and ask for one, idc if i sound autistic. its either do or dont.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jesus have you seen pictures of netherland people? I was facetiming my friend and it was filled with nordic chads with huge masc faces.
They have minuscule skulls with giraffe necks (see op), they still mog you though because you're a paki.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
They have minuscule skulls with giraffe necks (see op), they still mog you though because you're a paki.
I'm not a paki lol. All your comments make you seem like you're severly disabled ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
i didnt expect u look that good nice men u can easily pull latinas with that looks

• Woah