[Guide] Papabakvet's Niche guide

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
Hey poonpounders and looksmaxxers, today Papabakvet is gonna teach you everything you need to know about niches.

First of all High IQ user @Kade has inspired me to look into nichemaxxing etc. So kudos to that lad tbh.
Second i will not be including certain niches cause they're a bit harder to get into tbh. Trying to become a hoodrat as a pasty white boy will just look cringe and out of place.

You have to be atleast average for this to work (4 PSL)
First Niche: Gothic

WhatsApp_2020-06-07_14-13-57.png
1593517902333.png

First of all, Goths =/= metalheads.
While basically all of them are pasty and have longhair.
Goths listen to bands like The Cure, while metalheads listen to Amon Amarth or Rammstein.

How to get into this niche tbh.

Dresscode: all black cause looking like you are happy = big nono
Have black hair, preferably straight.

Second Niche: Metalheads

1593518298181.png
1593518324716.png

First of all, please listen to more than just Metallica. To be a proper metalhead (Like your lord and savior papabakvet himself) you gotta have some band T-Shirts and listen to more than the most known metal band. While this list will ofcourse include well known metal bands, they're from a different planet if you ask normies all they know is Metallica and maybe Judas Priest.
- Rammstein
- Amon Amarth
- Slipknot
- Behemoth
- Megadeth
- Slayer
- Judas Priest
- Pantera
- Gojira
- Sabaton
These are just my suggestions and the bands i like, i you have others feel free to share them.

Dresscode: basically jeans, band shirt and maybe a Battle Jacket if you're willing to invest in one.
Hair: Wavy,Curly or Straight. it doesn't as long as it's LONG and clean.

Third niche: Arthoes

1593518877204.png
1593518899911.png

First of all, a good amount of arthoes are somewhat insufferable tbh, but if you're just going for a relationship that lasts 1 night go ahead ;)

Any indie, grunge etc music will suffice. Here are my suggestions

- Nirvana
- Molchat Doma
- Pink Floyd
- Depeche Mode
- Joy Division

Dresscode: Dress like some pretentious artsy guy tbh.
Hair: Both long and short hair do well here. For short hair a style like shown here is pretty good, or curtains ofc. For longhair wavy or curly is usually the way to go.

Fourth niche: Hippie

1593519205594.png
1593519226041.png

First of all, no right wingers here. Hippies are left wing so if you're very rightwing and/or despise leftwingers this niche isn't for you.

For music, any psychedelic or old school hippie ish music will suffice. No list here cause it isn't quite my expertise.

Dresscode: Ripped or old shaggy jeans, flannels. Basically dressing like a hipster to some degree.
Hair: long hair, straight all the way up to curly, it doesn't matter and hell it can even look somewhat unkempt cause they're hippies lol.

Again i left out certain niches cause they're way harder to become like Satanism, Witchcraft etc.

Gonna tag some based and big pp users here:

@Patrick Baitman @DutchPrettyBoy @Danish_Retard @Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 @Julius @Chad1212 @Htobrother @Nisse @Patrick Baitman @Chadeep @Reoa @MoeZart @JackSparrow

Last edited:
ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Nothing I type here is satire or a joke
Time online
3d 20h 46m
send this guide to a balding indian man, I am sure that he will ascend

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
Good Thread, Christian girls for me though.
Pirate girls for me tbh
I never see any gothic girls but i see so many arthoes/hipsters and some of them are really hot

Its the best niche because most hipster guys look like shit.

@Notuglyjustpoor
Gothics can usually be found in shit like Hot Topic OR sometimes at metal gigs but the is not that much tbh

Notuglyjustpoor

Notuglyjustpoor

Just a simple mogger - doing big mogger things
Time online
45d 22h 38m
I never see any gothic girls but i see so many arthoes/hipsters and some of them are really hot

Its the best niche because most hipster guys look like shit.

@Notuglyjustpoor
I agree
Not seeing any gothics, but many arthoes, hipsters or a mix. Some of the girls are indeed GL, but not the guys most are either extremely skinny or skinnyfat and often looks unhealthy.
Niche would definitely work from what I'm seeing

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

I wish i was 6'2
Time online
46d 10h 14m
bookmarked.

1593520018871.png

will defenitely gothmaxx to fuck girls like this in the future.

Julius

Julius

6'4" italian wanna-be-slayer mentalcel
Time online
11d 23h 57m
Hey poonpounders and looksmaxxers, today Papabakvet is gonna teach you everything you need to know about niches.

First of all High IQ user @Kade has inspired me to look into nichemaxxing etc. So kudos to that lad tbh.
Second i will not be including certain niches cause they're a bit harder to get into tbh. Trying to become a hoodrat as a pasty white boy will just look cringe and out of place.

First Niche: Gothic

View attachment 482628View attachment 482630

First of all, Goths =/= metalheads.
While basically all of them are pasty and have longhair.
Goths listen to bands like The Cure, while metalheads listen to Amon Amarth or Rammstein.

How to get into this niche tbh.

Dresscode: all black cause looking like you are happy = big nono
Have black hair, preferably straight.

Second Niche: Metalheads

View attachment 482643View attachment 482644

First of all, please listen to more than just Metallica. To be a proper metalhead (Like your lord and savior papabakvet himself) you gotta have some band T-Shirts and listen to more than the most known metal band. While this list will ofcourse include well known metal bands, they're from a different planet if you ask normies all they know is Metallica and maybe Judas Priest.
- Rammstein
- Amon Amarth
- Slipknot
- Behemoth
- Megadeth
- Slayer
- Judas Priest
- Pantera
- Gojira
- Sabaton
These are just my suggestions and the bands i like, i you have others feel free to share them.

Dresscode: basically jeans, band shirt and maybe a Battle Jacket if you're willing to invest in one.
Hair: Wavy,Curly or Straight. it doesn't as long as it's LONG and clean.

Third niche: Arthoes

View attachment 482659View attachment 482661

First of all, a good amount of arthoes are somewhat insufferable tbh, but if you're just going for a relationship that lasts 1 night go ahead ;)

Any indie, grunge etc music will suffice. Here are my suggestions

- Nirvana
- Molchat Doma
- Pink Floyd
- Depeche Mode
- Joy Division

Dresscode: Dress like some pretentious artsy guy tbh.
Hair: Both long and short hair do well here. For short hair a style like shown here is pretty good, or curtains ofc. For longhair wavy or curly is usually the way to go.

Fourth niche: Hippie

View attachment 482670View attachment 482671

First of all, no right wingers here. Hippies are left wing so if you're very rightwing and/or despise leftwingers this niche isn't for you.

For music, any psychedelic or old school hippie ish music will suffice. No list here cause it isn't quite my expertise.

Dresscode: Ripped or old shaggy jeans, flannels. Basically dressing like a hipster to some degree.
Hair: long hair, straight all the way up to curly, it doesn't matter and hell it can even look somewhat unkempt cause they're hippies lol.

Again i left out certain niches cause they're way harder to become like Satanism, Witchcraft etc.

Gonna tag some based and big pp users here:

@Patrick Baitman @DutchPrettyBoy @Danish_Retard @Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 @Julius @Chad1212 @Htobrother @Nisse @Patrick Baitman @Chadeep @Reoa @MoeZart @JackSparrow
What niche am I if I like listening to both Cannibal Corpse and Bob Marley (totally different stuff)?
My music taste is all over the place:lul:

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
What niche am I if I like listening to both Cannibal Corpse and Bob Marley (totally different stuff)?
My music taste is all over the place:lul:
ngl bro my music is somewhat all over the place. But bro you're an italian chad just pick the one that appeals the most to you tbhngl

Chadeep

Chadeep

Zephir
Time online
30d 19h 34m
Goth and Arthoes are good but they are really subhuman tier in India.

MoeZart

MoeZart

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 5h 6m
just be a chameleon and fake yourself into different niches to fuck all kinds of girls theory :feelshaha:

good thread, chad :chad: read every word

Reoa

Reoa

Just be social
Time online
14d 3h 44m
Nichemax for life

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
just be a chameleon and fake yourself into different niches to fuck all kinds of girls theory :feelshaha:

good thread, chad :chad: read every word
Danke Schön brö. Ngl nichemaxxing is the way to go for average and sometimes below average guys, i know a chincel who ascended with all those skater girls tbh.
Nichemax for life
amen brö

20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

ChadCat
Time online
17d 1h 50m
More metal bands I listen to include Månegarm, Ensiferum, Dynazty, Burzum, Abbath

Idk if I can be a metalhead though, if I dress like a total normie jfl

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
More metal bands I listen to include Månegarm, Ensiferum, Dynazty, Burzum, Abbath

Idk if I can be a metalhead though, if I dress like a total normie jfl
Tbh i sometimes wear band tees and that's it. Going in full rocker boots battle jacket etc is kinda cringe imo

J

jm10

Zephir
Time online
20d 2h 32m
I have the music taste for art hoe or hippie but I prefer goth girls

Descartes

Descartes

Amateur
Time online
7d 15h 18m
The Cure,
The cure isn't goth jfl, goth bands include: Bauhaus, The sisters of mercy, Alien sex fiend, The fields of the nephilim

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
I have the music taste for art hoe or hippie but I prefer goth girls
bro hairmaxx and you'll get big tiddy goth girl tbh. Most guys i ask about them despise it so barely any competition.
Look at any of those goth or metalhead model insta pages her boyfriend is dogshit jfl

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
26d 2h 57m
The cure isn't goth jfl, goth bands include: Bauhaus, The sisters of mercy, Alien sex fiend, The fields of the nephilim
Thanks, my bad!

ConorMcGregor

ConorMcGregor

Instructor
Time online
14d 9h 25m
You gotta have the looks too, a bald guy cant become goth he will look ridicolous.

J

jm10

Zephir
Time online
20d 2h 32m
bro hairmaxx and you'll get big tiddy goth girl tbh. Most guys i ask about them despise it so barely any competition.
Look at any of those goth or metalhead model insta pages her boyfriend is dogshit jfl
Due to recent developments it’s over for me but I’ll remember this for my next life

Bronze8

Bronze8

Gothmaxing Druggie
Time online
18d 1h 55m
Hippies are gay tho

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepilled: 4)

• CarnivoreDiet
  • clown