[Guide] Papabakvet's Niche guide

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
12d 3h 59m
your forgot gopniks. Also you can't force yourself to become one, unless you intrinsically want to. Otherwise you'll look fake af and hate it imo.
Just VitalyZDtvMaxx bro

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
11d 15m
What niche for manlets besides midgets?
(Unironic question btw)

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
25d 5h 34m
I guess that's a trap? Or wtf am I seeing

Vampire is not my taste but ngl I thought about insanitymaxxing anyway just gotta find my thing
Btw how tall are you if i may ask?

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
11d 15m
Damn. Das ist nicht so toll. Hopefully you can heightfraud to like 5'7
If I had money I could LL to 5'7 because I have manlet stumps as legs. But obviously I lack the money before I am already oldcel, besides I will still have subhuman height even after LL. That's why I must find a way to ascend via facemaxxing + strategymaxxing (e.g. niche or whatever)

emolite, scenelite, punklite girls
Why do you think they are less brutal to manlets? Interesting scene, I really dislike most scenes because it's cringe and looks like utter shit

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
25d 5h 34m
If I had money I could LL to 5'7 because I have manlet stumps as legs. But obviously I lack the money before I am already oldcel, besides I will still have subhuman height even after LL. That's why I must find a way to ascend via facemaxxing + strategymaxxing (e.g. niche or whatever)

Why do you think they are less brutal to manlets? Interesting scene, I really dislike most scenes because it's cringe and looks like utter shit
Well since a lot of guys (i know a ton aswell) think actual emos, goths etc are weird etc and since their societal outcasts they care a bit less about looks.

chrome_2020-06-30_17-36-07.png
Goth IG model
chrome_2020-06-30_17-36-12.png
Her boyfriend jfl

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
11d 15m
Stare

Stare

Zephir
Time online
55d 18h 34m
This is a really good thread.
I tried metalmaxxing once but the food didn't know the bands I listen to, gotta try with those bands.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
25d 5h 34m
Bro ngl this is some lifefuel I just need to weirdmaxx but jfl @ my life I am not even close to being niche
Ngl i've always been nichemaxxed lol i had long hair my entire life. But fr i've seen so many girl's mogging their boyfriend at metal shows
This is a really good thread.
I tried metalmaxxing once but the food didn't know the bands I listen to, gotta try with those bands.
Yeah they're good Amon Amarth was my first ever metal concert (last year)

Bewusst

Bewusst

addicted to a site that sucks
Time online
70d 14h 15m
No trying to fit in for my face

Bewusst

Bewusst

Time online
70d 14h 15m
You didnt even look that bad in your last AVI with your face on it tbh
Why would you want to fit into a certain category? I mean, if metal or whatever is your true passion and lifestyle - go for it - but doing so just to somehow fit into society or to attract the opposite sex is the wrong way imo. You still got to be authentic imo.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
25d 5h 34m
Why would you want to fit into a certain category? I mean, if metal or whatever is your true passion and lifestyle - go for it - but doing so just to somehow fit into society or to attract the opposite sex is the wrong way imo. You still got to be authentic imo.
I agree with you. But an average guy who just wants go get laid can profit from nichemaxxing.
While i agree that authenticity is very important some guys just care about getting laid.

And imo metalhead isnt really fitting in society haha :p

Bewusst

Bewusst

Time online
70d 14h 15m
I agree with you. But an average guy who just wants go get laid can profit from nichemaxxing.
While i agree that authenticity is very important some guys just care about getting laid.

And imo metalhead isnt really fitting in society haha :p
1. Yes but women can sense your insecurity and desperation and whether you‘re fake (which is extremely unattractive) or not
2. „Nichemaxxing“ is still trying to fit into certain groups in society, although smaller, non-mainstream ones.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
25d 5h 34m
1. Yes but women can sense your insecurity and desperation and whether you‘re fake (which is extremely unattractive) or not
2. „Nichemaxxing“ is still trying to fit into certain groups in society, although smaller, non-mainstream ones.
Can't disagree with that tbh.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)