Papabakvet's Niche guide

D

Deleted member 6873

Hey poonpounders and looksmaxxers, today Papabakvet is gonna teach you everything you need to know about niches.

First of all High IQ user @Kade has inspired me to look into nichemaxxing etc. So kudos to that lad tbh.
Second i will not be including certain niches cause they're a bit harder to get into tbh. Trying to become a hoodrat as a pasty white boy will just look cringe and out of place.

You have to be atleast average for this to work (4 PSL)
First Niche: Gothic

WhatsApp 2020 06 07 14 13 57

First of all, Goths =/= metalheads.
While basically all of them are pasty and have longhair.
Goths listen to bands like The Cure, while metalheads listen to Amon Amarth or Rammstein.

How to get into this niche tbh.

Dresscode: all black cause looking like you are happy = big nono
Have black hair, preferably straight.

Second Niche: Metalheads

First of all, please listen to more than just Metallica. To be a proper metalhead (Like your lord and savior papabakvet himself) you gotta have some band T-Shirts and listen to more than the most known metal band. While this list will ofcourse include well known metal bands, they're from a different planet if you ask normies all they know is Metallica and maybe Judas Priest.
- Rammstein
- Amon Amarth
- Slipknot
- Behemoth
- Megadeth
- Slayer
- Judas Priest
- Pantera
- Gojira
- Sabaton
These are just my suggestions and the bands i like, i you have others feel free to share them.

Dresscode: basically jeans, band shirt and maybe a Battle Jacket if you're willing to invest in one.
Hair: Wavy,Curly or Straight. it doesn't as long as it's LONG and clean.

Third niche: Arthoes

First of all, a good amount of arthoes are somewhat insufferable tbh, but if you're just going for a relationship that lasts 1 night go ahead ;)

Any indie, grunge etc music will suffice. Here are my suggestions

- Nirvana
- Molchat Doma
- Pink Floyd
- Depeche Mode
- Joy Division

Dresscode: Dress like some pretentious artsy guy tbh.
Hair: Both long and short hair do well here. For short hair a style like shown here is pretty good, or curtains ofc. For longhair wavy or curly is usually the way to go.

Fourth niche: Hippie

First of all, no right wingers here. Hippies are left wing so if you're very rightwing and/or despise leftwingers this niche isn't for you.

For music, any psychedelic or old school hippie ish music will suffice. No list here cause it isn't quite my expertise.

Dresscode: Ripped or old shaggy jeans, flannels. Basically dressing like a hipster to some degree.
Hair: long hair, straight all the way up to curly, it doesn't matter and hell it can even look somewhat unkempt cause they're hippies lol.

Again i left out certain niches cause they're way harder to become like Satanism, Witchcraft etc.

Gonna tag some based and big pp users here:

@Patrick Baitman @DutchPrettyBoy @Danish_Retard @Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 @Julius @Chad1212 @Htobrother @Nisse @Patrick Baitman @Chadeep @Reoa @MoeZart @JackSparrow

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, bdycope, end and 18 others
I never see any gothic girls but i see so many arthoes/hipsters and some of them are really hot

Its the best niche because most hipster guys look like shit.

@Notuglyjustpoor

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, LowTierNormie, Danish_Retard and 2 others
your forgot gopniks. Also you can't force yourself to become one, unless you intrinsically want to. Otherwise you'll look fake af and hate it imo.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Good Thread, Christian girls for me though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Splippy, OOGABOOGA, Chadeep and 2 others
send this guide to a balding indian man, I am sure that he will ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Strafe, HighIQcel and 1 other person
send this guide to a balding indian man, I am sure that he will ascend
Edited it to say you have to be atleast average for it to work tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and WallaWallaBingBang
Good Thread, Christian girls for me though.

Pirate girls for me tbh
I never see any gothic girls but i see so many arthoes/hipsters and some of them are really hot

@Notuglyjustpoor
Gothics can usually be found in shit like Hot Topic OR sometimes at metal gigs but the is not that much tbh

• Love it
Reactions: JackSparrow

@Notuglyjustpoor
I agree
Not seeing any gothics, but many arthoes, hipsters or a mix. Some of the girls are indeed GL, but not the guys most are either extremely skinny or skinnyfat and often looks unhealthy.
Niche would definitely work from what I'm seeing

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 6873
bookmarked.

will defenitely gothmaxx to fuck girls like this in the future.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Hey poonpounders and looksmaxxers, today Papabakvet is gonna teach you everything you need to know about niches.

First of all High IQ user @Kade has inspired me to look into nichemaxxing etc. So kudos to that lad tbh.
Second i will not be including certain niches cause they're a bit harder to get into tbh. Trying to become a hoodrat as a pasty white boy will just look cringe and out of place.

First Niche: Gothic

View attachment 482628View attachment 482630

First of all, Goths =/= metalheads.
While basically all of them are pasty and have longhair.
Goths listen to bands like The Cure, while metalheads listen to Amon Amarth or Rammstein.

How to get into this niche tbh.

Dresscode: all black cause looking like you are happy = big nono
Have black hair, preferably straight.

Second Niche: Metalheads

View attachment 482643View attachment 482644

First of all, please listen to more than just Metallica. To be a proper metalhead (Like your lord and savior papabakvet himself) you gotta have some band T-Shirts and listen to more than the most known metal band. While this list will ofcourse include well known metal bands, they're from a different planet if you ask normies all they know is Metallica and maybe Judas Priest.
- Rammstein
- Amon Amarth
- Slipknot
- Behemoth
- Megadeth
- Slayer
- Judas Priest
- Pantera
- Gojira
- Sabaton
These are just my suggestions and the bands i like, i you have others feel free to share them.

Dresscode: basically jeans, band shirt and maybe a Battle Jacket if you're willing to invest in one.
Hair: Wavy,Curly or Straight. it doesn't as long as it's LONG and clean.

Third niche: Arthoes

View attachment 482659View attachment 482661

First of all, a good amount of arthoes are somewhat insufferable tbh, but if you're just going for a relationship that lasts 1 night go ahead ;)

Any indie, grunge etc music will suffice. Here are my suggestions

- Nirvana
- Molchat Doma
- Pink Floyd
- Depeche Mode
- Joy Division

Dresscode: Dress like some pretentious artsy guy tbh.
Hair: Both long and short hair do well here. For short hair a style like shown here is pretty good, or curtains ofc. For longhair wavy or curly is usually the way to go.

Fourth niche: Hippie

View attachment 482670View attachment 482671

First of all, no right wingers here. Hippies are left wing so if you're very rightwing and/or despise leftwingers this niche isn't for you.

For music, any psychedelic or old school hippie ish music will suffice. No list here cause it isn't quite my expertise.

Dresscode: Ripped or old shaggy jeans, flannels. Basically dressing like a hipster to some degree.
Hair: long hair, straight all the way up to curly, it doesn't matter and hell it can even look somewhat unkempt cause they're hippies lol.

Again i left out certain niches cause they're way harder to become like Satanism, Witchcraft etc.

Gonna tag some based and big pp users here:

@Patrick Baitman @DutchPrettyBoy @Danish_Retard @Yuyevon @20Nobragger01 @Julius @Chad1212 @Htobrother @Nisse @Patrick Baitman @Chadeep @Reoa @MoeZart @JackSparrow
What niche am I if I like listening to both Cannibal Corpse and Bob Marley (totally different stuff)?
My music taste is all over the place:lul:

What niche am I if I like listening to both Cannibal Corpse and Bob Marley (totally different stuff)?
My music taste is all over the place:lul:
ngl bro my music is somewhat all over the place. But bro you're an italian chad just pick the one that appeals the most to you tbhngl

Goth and Arthoes are good but they are really subhuman tier in India.

• So Sad
just be a chameleon and fake yourself into different niches to fuck all kinds of girls theory :feelshaha:

good thread, chad :chad: read every word

Nichemax for life

just be a chameleon and fake yourself into different niches to fuck all kinds of girls theory :feelshaha:

good thread, chad :chad: read every word
Danke Schön brö. Ngl nichemaxxing is the way to go for average and sometimes below average guys, i know a chincel who ascended with all those skater girls tbh.
Nichemax for life
amen brö

• +1
Reactions: Reoa
Listen to Slayer=Become a Slayer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6873
More metal bands I listen to include Månegarm, Ensiferum, Dynazty, Burzum, Abbath

Idk if I can be a metalhead though, if I dress like a total normie jfl

• +1
More metal bands I listen to include Månegarm, Ensiferum, Dynazty, Burzum, Abbath

Idk if I can be a metalhead though, if I dress like a total normie jfl
Tbh i sometimes wear band tees and that's it. Going in full rocker boots battle jacket etc is kinda cringe imo

I have the music taste for art hoe or hippie but I prefer goth girls

I have the music taste for art hoe or hippie but I prefer goth girls
bro hairmaxx and you'll get big tiddy goth girl tbh. Most guys i ask about them despise it so barely any competition.
Look at any of those goth or metalhead model insta pages her boyfriend is dogshit jfl

The cure isn't goth jfl, goth bands include: Bauhaus, The sisters of mercy, Alien sex fiend, The fields of the nephilim
Thanks, my bad!

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
You gotta have the looks too, a bald guy cant become goth he will look ridicolous.

bro hairmaxx and you'll get big tiddy goth girl tbh. Most guys i ask about them despise it so barely any competition.
Look at any of those goth or metalhead model insta pages her boyfriend is dogshit jfl
Due to recent developments it’s over for me but I’ll remember this for my next life

• So Sad
  • Love it
Hippies are gay tho

your forgot gopniks. Also you can't force yourself to become one, unless you intrinsically want to. Otherwise you'll look fake af and hate it imo.
Just VitalyZDtvMaxx bro

• JFL
What niche for manlets besides midgets?
(Unironic question btw)

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6873
What niche for manlets besides midgets?
(Unironic question btw)

If it's that extreme height you can go to extremer niches.If it wasn't for an extreme niche like this this man would be truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WallaWallaBingBang and Deleted member 2729
I guess that's a trap? Or wtf am I seeing

Vampire is not my taste but ngl I thought about insanitymaxxing anyway just gotta find my thing
Btw how tall are you if i may ask?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I guess that's a trap? Or wtf am I seeing

Vampire is not my taste but ngl I thought about insanitymaxxing anyway just gotta find my thing
emolite, scenelite, punklite girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6873
Damn. Das ist nicht so toll. Hopefully you can heightfraud to like 5'7

If I had money I could LL to 5'7 because I have manlet stumps as legs. But obviously I lack the money before I am already oldcel, besides I will still have subhuman height even after LL. That's why I must find a way to ascend via facemaxxing + strategymaxxing (e.g. niche or whatever)

emolite, scenelite, punklite girls
Why do you think they are less brutal to manlets? Interesting scene, I really dislike most scenes because it's cringe and looks like utter shit

If I had money I could LL to 5'7 because I have manlet stumps as legs. But obviously I lack the money before I am already oldcel, besides I will still have subhuman height even after LL. That's why I must find a way to ascend via facemaxxing + strategymaxxing (e.g. niche or whatever)

Why do you think they are less brutal to manlets? Interesting scene, I really dislike most scenes because it's cringe and looks like utter shit
Well since a lot of guys (i know a ton aswell) think actual emos, goths etc are weird etc and since their societal outcasts they care a bit less about looks.

Chrome 2020 06 30 17 36 07
Goth IG model
Chrome 2020 06 30 17 36 12
Her boyfriend jfl

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, WallaWallaBingBang and Deleted member 2729
This is a really good thread.
I tried metalmaxxing once but the food didn't know the bands I listen to, gotta try with those bands.

• Love it