Papabakvet's Niche guide

Bro ngl this is some lifefuel I just need to weirdmaxx but jfl @ my life I am not even close to being niche
Ngl i've always been nichemaxxed lol i had long hair my entire life. But fr i've seen so many girl's mogging their boyfriend at metal shows
This is a really good thread.
I tried metalmaxxing once but the food didn't know the bands I listen to, gotta try with those bands.
Yeah they're good Amon Amarth was my first ever metal concert (last year)

• +1
Reactions: Stare
No trying to fit in for my face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You didnt even look that bad in your last AVI with your face on it tbh
Why would you want to fit into a certain category? I mean, if metal or whatever is your true passion and lifestyle - go for it - but doing so just to somehow fit into society or to attract the opposite sex is the wrong way imo. You still got to be authentic imo.

• +1
Why would you want to fit into a certain category? I mean, if metal or whatever is your true passion and lifestyle - go for it - but doing so just to somehow fit into society or to attract the opposite sex is the wrong way imo. You still got to be authentic imo.
I agree with you. But an average guy who just wants go get laid can profit from nichemaxxing.
While i agree that authenticity is very important some guys just care about getting laid.

And imo metalhead isnt really fitting in society haha :p

I agree with you. But an average guy who just wants go get laid can profit from nichemaxxing.
While i agree that authenticity is very important some guys just care about getting laid.

And imo metalhead isnt really fitting in society haha :p
1. Yes but women can sense your insecurity and desperation and whether you‘re fake (which is extremely unattractive) or not
2. „Nichemaxxing“ is still trying to fit into certain groups in society, although smaller, non-mainstream ones.

• +1
1. Yes but women can sense your insecurity and desperation and whether you‘re fake (which is extremely unattractive) or not
2. „Nichemaxxing“ is still trying to fit into certain groups in society, although smaller, non-mainstream ones.
Can't disagree with that tbh.

I'd want to metalmaxx but I listen to all the psychedelic progressive mindfuckery bands like Meshuggah, Tool and Gojira which wouldn't work in a scene that's now dominated by all this gay emocore shit.

• Love it
I'd want to metalmaxx but I listen to all the psychedelic progressive mindfuckery bands like Meshuggah, Tool and Gojira which wouldn't work in a scene that's now dominated by all this gay emocore shit.
Try powermetal. It’s not great, but very popular and not gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and JizzFarmer
Mirin music taste, if it wasnt for anal19 i would've seen Gojira live.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Mirin music taste, if it wasnt for anal19 i would've seen Gojira live.
How popular are Tool and Gojira in Europe? I know Meshuggah is well-respected there.

How popular are Tool and Gojira in Europe? I know Meshuggah is well-respected there.
Idk about Tool, but Gojira is eh. It's only well known and respected by people who listen to it.
Thing with metalmaxxing is, the hardest thing is finding those women tbh. Cause festivals and concerts are kinda our best bet lol

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Idk about Tool, but Gojira is eh. It's only well known and respected by people who listen to it.
Thing with metalmaxxing is, the hardest thing is finding those women tbh. Cause festivals and concerts are kinda our best bet lol
I mean among the metal community, your average foid in the USA or Australia doesn't know shit about Meshuggah jfl.

Good thread I'd like to add Arctic Monkeys to the bands every arthoes seem to love

Also The Beatles, Tame Impala and David Bowie to a lesser extent

I mean among the metal community, your average foid in the USA or Australia doesn't know shit about Meshuggah jfl.
Oh yeah it's well known.

very legit tbh, used to emo/scenemaxx back in middle school when it was still a popular thing and got gfs off that despite being very avg looking

• +1
very legit tbh, used to emo/scenemaxx back in middle school when it was still a popular thing and got gfs off that despite being very avg looking
Agreed, it's a very good way for avg guys to get more chances.

Nichemaxx comes with big risk, the girls in these scenes usually are very low value with lots of mental illness

Those aren't bands that every pleb listens to but are very well respected among cultered metalheads, anyway foids who like metal usually listen to basic bands or bad ones but I don't think that would lower your chances. The hardest part would be finding a female that likes metal AND is also high quality (beyond looks) because most of them dress like they have no idea they are women and have zero femeninity and manners

• +1
Need to add niches:

1. Golddiggers niche
estelle_cruijff.png

tatjana_310815224.jpg

2. Preppy Girls niche
ePgWihJo0usK11Lx92iu7CSHeUVRM4mFdawLn9xcXYs.jpg

caryfuller20100827_0022.jpg

lesliemanzano20091021_0035.jpg

Gym-girls

Last edited: