Paramedic Whose OnlyFans Was Outed by the ‘New York Post’

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Whitepilled Lookistani
Last Saturday, the New York Post published a story about Lauren Kwei, a 23-year-old paramedic based in New York City who worked during the Covid-19 pandemic. In an effort to make ends meet, and unable to subsist entirely on her salary as a medic.
lauren-kwei-medic.jpg

So I'm like dam. How little are they paid?

A decent salary in new york btw.
IMG 20201224 202603

How much does a Paramedic make in New York? The average Paramedic salary in New York is $47,168 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $42,353 and $53,751. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.

Article makes it seem like shes in poverty. When she just makes bad decisions, like starting an Onlyfans jfl.

Case in pont:
I always knew that could happen, but I never thought it would be to this extent. But I believed that one didn’t have any effect on the other, and I was making good pocket change on the side. Often it helped me when I really needed it.

Convo with her mom:
I think I texted her and I said, “Hey. I just want you to know that I’m selling my nudes online,” and she said, “OK.” And I said, “Are you disappointed in me?” And she said, “No, I love you.” And that’s pretty much the extent of it. She just asked me to be safe about it. And, you know, she loves me regardless.

Stay in you kids lives please.
giphy.gif

Even Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted in support of Kwei, later calling her on the phone to express solidarity.

People even donating money to her jfl.
Screenshot-2020-12-15-at-10.52.33-1024x494.png

TLDR: Such is life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11131 and WadlowMaxxing
clown world

Brutal for the other 99.99% of paramedics who must starve to death every year without onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Life on "a pro gamer plays for you on recruit Mode"

Brutal for the other 99.99% of paramedics who must starve to death every year without onlyfans
Nobody raising money for the male paramedics who cant just sell their feet pics