paranasal implants VS quadrangular lefort 1 for sunken midface?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
the problem
para0-9b7714b717.jpg

f4i_uD8ZQpz2K8dDYZQhksXnABMtmf6_lyzKSvCjC3xFMhTNn4fBFs54au9tu96w3rrF1JvmdIX3_x5BhK1bX1YEjjTcCXPYtMHUFPS3cAe22M4bVKSCBfZVg0VvWkyU91cC_UChwjgrlAIx
gr1-428.jpg

will more invasive procedure such as quadrangular lefort 1 wield better results? what's the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, joseph, currylightskin and 3 others
Good question, @RealSurgerymax please answer

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Absolutely great question because I am dealing with that issue myself, would love to know which is better

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, agoostis, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Your smile is going to look retarded if the implant brings too much projection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 4797 and sandcelmuttcel
You are more likely to get implants than a doctor who is willing to perform such invasive osteotomy solely for comestic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, bugeye, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
no one here had ever seen the result of that lefort

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Toth's thot, wasted and 2 others
You are more likely to get implants than a doctor who is willing to perform such invasive osteotomy solely for comestic reasons.

If you are getting DJS and your Ceph shows sufficient midfacial hypoplasia, then getting a quad/high LF1 is not super invasive. It's just a modified cut of the LF1.

Also to the OP; definitely the LF1 variant. Implants can be uncanny in the midface, plus HLF1 has a lot of benefits like largely improved breathing besides the obvious looks benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, cedb445, tyronelite and 2 others
Facemaxxed got paranasal implants, this is what he said:

"if I smile or talk the soft tissue in the cheek area bunches together and makes my face look bloated,mouth area recessed. if I keep my mouth shut or pouted it helps prevent this."

And because it looked unnatural to have projected paranasal area with a recessed mouth when talking or smiling, he decided to save up to get them removed and get a Lefort 1 instead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, HarrierDuBois, toolateforme and 7 others

"if I smile or talk the soft tissue in the cheek area bunches together and makes my face look bloated,mouth area recessed. if I keep my mouth shut or pouted it helps prevent this."

And because it looked unnatural to have projected paranasal area with a recessed mouth when talking or smiling, he decided to save up to get them removed and get a Lefort 1 instead.

We have our answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

ok but my lower maxilla is decent not recessed and I think I'm getting the bone graft augmentation instead of silicon implants

• +1
Reactions: Racky and RealSurgerymax
Good question, @RealSurgerymax please answer

You do not need this sort of LeFort I.

The diagram makes an unfair comparison because it is being compared to a subspinal LeFort I (below the Nasal spine) a typical intermediate height LeFort I with alar base engagement will help this problem.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, valhalar, 98Zdeed98 and 2 others
ok but my lower maxilla is decent not recessed and I think I'm getting the bone graft augmentation instead of silicon implants

Yes you can do this.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and sandcelmuttcel
then show some

That blonde girl at that dude's signature who people said got a LF2 or LF3 was recently found to have only gotten a high LF1. Her orbitals and such weren't touched.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and sandcelmuttcel
will there be any difference? cosmetic or functional? (in comparison with lefort)

Yes, it won’t move your lips, mouth or teeth at all.

Some of the bone may resorb depending on the technique used

A titanium mesh bone regeneration guide I’ve cortical cancellous bone chips in PRF with cortical punctures would be a the best situation in my opinion.

This is if you truly have a deep canine Fossa like you say.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 7098 and sandcelmuttcel

Would bone graft vs silicone make a difference? The issue is the position of the paranasal relative to the teeth, thats what made Facemaxxed look bad when talking or smiling. Anything that exposed his teeth were set further back than his paranasal area.

Before
Before

After
23D2EC0D 21D7 4FD0 9F78 69BBF1386938

1578088282846 1

4CC1B7C0 EEAB 40A3 B14E EF3CE36DC833

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
you mean to tell me he looks recessed when smiling?
yeah, he said it looks good when stoic but the minute he smiles or talks, it made his mouth appear recessed and cheeks overly chubby.

• +1
yeah, he said it looks good when stoic but the minute he smiles or talks, it made his mouth appear recessed and cheeks overly chubby.
Jesus I guess I have own it since it only looks bad when i'm making angry expressions (the nose sinks into my face) otherwise it's not noticeable.

• +1
Jesus I guess I have own it since it only looks bad when i'm making angry expressions (the nose sinks into my face) otherwise it's not noticeable.

Well he did get 5mm projection there, maybe it would've looked ok with 2mm or something. But then again maybe it wouldn't be worth the risk for such little improvement.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 5634
Would bone graft vs silicone make a difference? The issue is the position of the paranasal relative to the teeth, thats what made Facemaxxed look bad when talking or smiling. Anything that exposed his teeth were set further back than his paranasal area.

Before
View attachment 814311

After
View attachment 814307
View attachment 814308
View attachment 814309

Bone is better for deep Mentolabial folds and deep canine Fossa (really because of a protruding alveolar process because of a small/hypoplastic premaxillary arch)

The reason is because you should not place foreign materials too close to alveolar bone near or over the tooth roots.

You can use bone graft to fill concavities but not usually to augment convexities (like the Chin for example, that’s why you have to use implants or genioplasty.)

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 4797 and sandcelmuttcel
Here you have one oldcel
View attachment 814349View attachment 814350
God, you need proof to literally everything
More faith in people

Not gunna lie, this type of Lefort looks to be hugely impactful on people who need it. Like a legitimate whole 1PSL increase. I know we all talk about overall aesthetics and meme about "Jaw is law" or "muh eye area" but realistically, unless your upper third is death tier, that midfacial area of the quad LF1 makes or breaks your face. Her face literally got more compact wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 6341, tyronelite and 2 others
My side profile looks like the skull except my teeth have normal malocclusion JFL

the problem
para0-9b7714b717.jpg

f4i_uD8ZQpz2K8dDYZQhksXnABMtmf6_lyzKSvCjC3xFMhTNn4fBFs54au9tu96w3rrF1JvmdIX3_x5BhK1bX1YEjjTcCXPYtMHUFPS3cAe22M4bVKSCBfZVg0VvWkyU91cC_UChwjgrlAIx
gr1-428.jpg

will more invasive procedure such as quadrangular lefort 1 wield better results? what's the difference?
How do they add the nose volume? Augmentative rhinoplasty?

• +1
VIP surgery? What is that?

Any idea which doc in world is best at this? Specifically and making male noses stronger.

Osteotomies only for lower third! Of course you need implants for upper face area as the current osteotomies don't make much of a diff

• +1
>silicone implants for nose bridge
over, looks completely artificial, fake, problematic and will cause issues. Only bone grafts can work. And the proper ones, not the ones who warp like shit.

>silicone implants for nose bridge
over, looks completely artificial, fake, problematic and will cause issues. Only bone grafts can work. And the proper ones, not the ones who warp like shit.
imagine getting punched in the nose with your silicone implant

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
the problem
para0-9b7714b717.jpg

gr1-428.jpg

Nobody knows because nobody has seen a quadrangular lefort 1 on a non deformed person

Bone is better for deep Mentolabial folds and deep canine Fossa (really because of a protruding alveolar process because of a small/hypoplastic premaxillary arch)

The reason is because you should not place foreign materials too close to alveolar bone near or over the tooth roots.

You can use bone graft to fill concavities but not usually to augment convexities (like the Chin for example, that’s why you have to use implants or genioplasty.)
what about the screw used, isnt it dangerous also?