[Part 1 of ?] GREENBOAT ASCENSION

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels
Phase one of ascension: Obtaining bluecel status.

I’d like the thank the community for allowing me the privilege of posting 500 times while maintaining a rep/post ratio over 1. From here I will fully commit to looksmaxing and statusmaxing in the Blackpill community. I hope I can inspire all greycels to pursue their dreams.

@TraumatisedOgre beat you. :lul:

young-man-holding-trophy-doing-600w-579739117.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chadtachi, Deleted member 206 and Peachy

I’d like the thank the community for allowing me the privilege of posting 500 times while maintaining a rep/post ratio over 1. From here I will fully commit to looksmaxing and statusmaxing in the Blackpill community. I hope I can inspire all greycels to pursue their dreams.

You've already inspired me bro, I have something to look up too now, good shit.

• Love it
Reactions: greenboat

@TraumatisedOgre beat you. :lul:

young-man-holding-trophy-doing-600w-579739117.jpg
I'm 100% gonna beat you to the next rank cause I'm full on LDARING for a few weeks. Can't wait to crush you on this obscure internet forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and greenboat
I'm 100% gonna beat you to the next rank cause I'm full on LDARING for a few weeks. Can't wait to crush you on this obscure internet forum.

It’s on buddy. :feelshmm: