Part 3: BeetleKing88 vs MakinItHappen (Tiebreaker, let's settle this once and for silly all)

Objectively better looking

• MakinItHappen

• BeetleKing88

• Even slightly overweight MakinItHappen kills him, he is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
@MakinItHappen 5'8 almost 29 year old of Indian descent

Vs....

@Beetleking88 5'9 almost 32 year old virgin of Turkish & Persian descent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and xefo
I mean I really don't know what to say.

This is me just woken up vs him posing and trying super hard for his camera.

He has a long midface, miserable mouth area that is sagging at only 32, downward growth & zero bigonial width.

over for both:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 8902
over for both:blackpill:

Cut the autistic psl forum trolling out.

You're not edgy and it's outdated now.

Who looks better? You can tell when I am groomed normie girls find me cute. You think any women are attracted to this creature on the other hand? I look better facially than him having just woken up. Lol isn't that a sign?

You look like shit in that video.

even the one-eyed among the blind can be king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6475 and EverythingMattersCel
Is he really a virgin

should i ask girls ?

Ask them. but those arent my best pic..
ROFL makeithappen looks bloated as fuck, shitty sleep and he is chubby + posted a video.

And you say those are not your bests pics?

all girls im gonna ask probably gonna say you both invisible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6908 and .👽.
ROFL makeithappen looks bloated as fuck, shitty sleep and he is chubby + posted a video.

Do what ever you want to do.. It seem those things does not apply to me... but only for makeithappen.

I got 6 matches in Finnish tinder at morning... How over it is?

I would have guessed both of you were like 22 tbh

It's unreal.

I was just about to brush my teeth and wash my face lmao

ANd he comes out with; "those are not my best pictures"

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MAK41 and .👽.
Yes he is.

But he mogs me apparently.
He logs rn but you need to stop being lazy and get down to visible abs again, I think you actually looked really good when you were lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
If I didn't act cocky in videos no one would vote for you bro

He logs rn but you need to stop being lazy and get down to visible abs again, I think you actually looked really good when you were lean

Nonsense.

I have a quadroople chin and still mog him.

No girl would choose him to sleep with over me. You're talking madness.

2dcea24f1fa980135d676a738aef3cdf

EVEN WITH THIS

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Screenshot 20210210 011558  01
Screenshot 20210222 003613
Screenshot 20201213 082726

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11761 and Deleted member 7044
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Baldingman1998
Inb4 10 pages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, lurkingTard, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: here, Deleted member 6531, sytyl and 2 others
over for both but pajeet mogs slightly

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
over for both but pajeet mogs slightly

Yeah I'm sure it's over for me when I'm fucking girls and you are studying Jordan Peterson's philosophy on cleaning your room.

A0ba8455e03883b060b82f01608c7119

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Wallenberg, mogstar and 2 others
You mog him and you’re a more pleasant person tbh

You are fooled by the camera lol.

View attachment main-qimg-bf489039186da7c1aa1c44b161677c8a.webp

When you have high body fat there is no way of showing any bones on a camera phone. Even in videos.

This guy hasn't taken a single video he's just posed while highly groomed. If you can honestly say that irl he looks better then you're kidding yourself. He is normal body fat. I am 21% LOL.

With lower body fat you think he comes close? Lol.

You are fooled by the camera lol.

View attachment 1001700

When you have high body fat there is no way of showing any bones on a camera phone. Even in videos.

This guy hasn't taken a single video he's just posed while highly groomed. If you can honestly say that irl he looks better then you're kidding yourself. He is normal body fat. I am 21% LOL.

With lower body fat you think he comes close? Lol.
Why would you even make this mog battle if you didn’t think the battle was fair? I know why, it’s because your ego is so big that you expected that you’d mog him even as a fatty. Unfortunately your ego got burst and now you say it’s unfair.

Why would you even make this mog battle if you didn’t think the battle was fair? I know why, it’s because your ego is so big that you expected that you’d mog him even as a fatty. Unfortunately your ego got burst and now you say it’s unfair.

True he is an ugly cunt with a fucked up nose and I know for a given fact that irl I am better looking than him DESPITE being a fat lump of shit. Simply because of harmony. Even with bones being covered by fat my harmony merks his to shit.

True my ego isn't happy at losing to a loser looking nobody like that with a narrow face and depressing miserable eyes. You're right.

Lol thing that makes me laugh is he thinks he stands a chance when I'm normal weight JFL

He is lying. I weight 68kg right now.. 5.9 manlet.. Im not near to 15% body fat...

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
True he is an ugly cunt with a fucked up nose and I know for a given fact that irl I am better looking than him DESPITE being a fat lump of shit. Simply because of harmony. Even with bones being covered by fat my harmony merks his to shit.

True my ego isn't happy at losing to a loser looking nobody like that with a narrow face and depressing miserable eyes. You're right.

Lol thing that makes me laugh is he thinks he stands a chance when I'm normal weight JFL
Dude just take a deep breath and accept reality. Most people here agree with me. If I was just a hating shithead your poll would look completely different, but many people agree with me. He mogs currently, you have the potential to mog.

Hey im also fat lump of shit..... We are right now even.. You had your fade one time and I did not do favor for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Introvertednarc
Hey im also fat lump of shit..... We are right now even.. You had your fade one time and I did not do favor for you.
Tbh I think you’re leaner. You look 17% at most.

Fuck off did I have a fade. You have no clue what a mother fucking fade actually is you dense stupid little man. That was an UNDERCUT. Not a fade. I tried something new to see how it would go.

Here is me right now, fat and with joke hair.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Beetleking mogs

Dude just take a deep breath and accept reality. Most people here agree with me. If I was just a hating shithead your poll would look completely different, but many people agree with me. He mogs currently, you have the potential to mog.

Most people do not tho

It's 50/50

What are you even talking about you crackhead?