Part 3: BeetleKing88 vs MakinItHappen (Tiebreaker, let's settle this once and for silly all)

Objectively better looking

• MakinItHappen

• BeetleKing88

• Even slightly overweight MakinItHappen kills him, he is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is not 17% body fat. He is way less than that. WAY LESS. 14% maximum.

I am 21%

Dude your main failo isn’t lack of bones, your bones are very visible. Your main failo is your eyes. They just look weird I don’t know what it is. It’s probably your IPD.

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and Deleted member 6908
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
Dude your main failo isn’t lack of bones, your bones are very visible. Your main failo is your eyes. They just look weird I don’t know what it is. It’s probably your IPD.

Correct:

4d1188a9482fed8d14bdf56433c7933b

Ptosis

You lost 10-14. He got the majority.

11-14.

There is a third option.

The eyes don't look like this irl btw.

Selfie cameras fuck you if there is any minor flaw.

Asymmetries are more visible in pics/videos than in real life or in videos , that's why . Selfie pics with selfie android cameras will super impose on even the most MINISCULE of imperfections.

Look at Brett Maverick in a selfie like the one you posted VS an photoshoot pic

People using selfies on dating apps are shooting themselves in the foot. only legit very symmetric chads like Brett can pull shit like that off and even they take selfies in good lighting too

Referenced by @Doc who typed this^^^^ yesterday only

This is why there is such a disparity between the way I look on camera and rl. As is the same with many other people. Why else do you think this imbecile BeetleKing88 keeps ignoring me when I ask him to take a video? Coz he knows he can't angle fraud and choose 1 from 1000 picture-takes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
@xefo69 who mogs bro? I know I am a fat shit, but even with that. You've seen a 100 videos and a couple of frauded pics of him.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
This is my belly via relaxing.. SO probably 17 or 18%

View attachment 1001742

Why do you have to be fake man?

You are nowhere near fat. Marginally overweight at worst.

Why be fake? I don't get it. It's clear I am a fat shit and you're at normal weight.

This is the best that you can possibly look without surgery. I'm sure you don't look like this irl and probably nowhere near as bad, just like me. But give it up saying that you are fat. That's pure phoniness.

Even the guy that voted for you is saying you are talking nonsense.

11-14.

There is a third option.

The eyes don't look like this irl btw.

Selfie cameras fuck you if there is any minor flaw.

Asymmetries are more visible in pics/videos than in real life or in videos , that's why . Selfie pics with selfie android cameras will super impose on even the most MINISCULE of imperfections.

Look at Brett Maverick in a selfie like the one you posted VS an photoshoot pic

View attachment 1001737View attachment 1001735

People using selfies on dating apps are shooting themselves in the foot. only legit very symmetric chads like Brett can pull shit like that off and even they take selfies in good lighting too

Referenced by @Doc who typed this^^^^ yesterday only

This is why there is such a disparity between the way I look on camera and rl. As is the same with many other people. Why else do you think this imbecile BeetleKing88 keeps ignoring me when I ask him to take a video? Coz he knows he can't angle fraud and choose 1 from 1000 picture-takes.

Im using like 4-5 years old phone camera with shit tons of distortion.. It does not even have portrait mode.

9f5d60ffae3debf64d17a5c6eed66516

Scores are level btw @IwantToLooksMaxx

The third option is for me

Im using like 4-5 years old phone camera with shit tons of distortion.. It does not even have portrait mode.

Take a video. I am using a crappy 2015 phone as well. I don't believe in spending more than is needed for a smartphone.

I'll tell you what, we'll call it a draw for now and do a retake in 2-3 months time with better cameras and lower weight?

Deal? Shake on that?

Why do you have to be fake man?

You are nowhere near fat. Marginally overweight at worst.

Why be fake? I don't get it. It's clear I am a fat shit and you're at normal weight.

This is the best that you can possibly look without surgery. I'm sure you don't look like this irl and probably nowhere near as bad, just like me. But give it up saying that you are fat. That's pure phoniness.

Even the guy that voted for you is saying you are talking nonsense.

Thats not fake.- My belly is fucking big for some godman reason.. It is possible that my fat genes just put all extra fat in my belly. My father had also big ass belly.. it might be just genes.

Take a video. I am using a crappy 2015 phone as well. I don't believe in spending more than is needed for a smartphone.

I'll tell you what, we'll call it a draw for now and do a retake in 2-3 months time with better cameras and lower weight?

Deal? Shake on that?

Okay lets do it..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Thats not fake.- My belly is fucking big for some godman reason.. It is possible that my fat genes just put all extra fat in my belly. My father had also big ass belly.. it might be just genes.

You cannot even compare how fat you are to me. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

What do you weigh in kg? You are 1 inch taller than me so this matters. I carry a bit of muscle which weighs.

What do you weigh in kg? You are 1 inch taller than me so this matters. I carry a bit of muscle which weighs.

I mean you look pretty fat.. sO I DONT disagree.

I weight 67-68kg..

@xefo69 who mogs bro? I know I am a fat shit, but even with that. You've seen a 100 videos and a couple of frauded pics of him.
you mog, he just has such a grey skin tone, looks unhealthy af, yet you look like you have some life to you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 3997
At this point poll fraud could’ve occurred. Results are clear within 30-40 minutes since poll creation.

You believe that I'm making alt accounts and voting for myself? You barely have the will to shave more than once a week and pluck my brows more than once every 2 months and you are saying that I'd have the will to make a bunch of burner accounts and vote for myself? JFL. Get real.

You believe that I'm making alt accounts and voting for myself? You barely have the will to shave more than once a week and pluck my brows more than once every 2 months and you are saying that I'd have the will to make a bunch of burner accounts and vote for myself? JFL. Get real.
Yeah, I think you’re perfectly capable of doing that since you’ve just called me a “gay lord” because you didn’t like how I voted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 6908
You’re not even slightly overweight btw

38F3D9CA 6952 4F3C 949A 1DC4BCB8B269

chad version of makinithappen mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 6908 and xefo
Both Chadpreets.

Yeah, I think you’re perfectly capable of doing that since you’ve just called me a “gay lord” because you didn’t like how I voted.

Cool. Let's count how many GREYCELS are voting for me VS how many GRECELS are voting for him, shall we?

1e3b8a7bc3dda1fb8a468fe4683e093a

2 greycels for me

5 greycels for him

If voting fraud has gone on here, then it's him that's the culprit.

This explains why you struggle to get your body count up in your prime despite being handsome af. You are a poor thinker under pressure.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 10185
Cool. Let's count how many GREYCELS are voting for me VS how many GRECELS are voting for him, shall we?

View attachment 1001757

2 greycels for me

5 greycels for him

If voting fraud has gone on here, then it's him that's the culprit.

This explains why you struggle to get your body count up in your prime despite being handsome af. You are a poor thinker under pressure.
Why is it so important to sleep with as many women as possible? I don’t want to be a miserable gigolo, I want a family.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
This BMI shit means nothing. If his bone and muscle mass is too little and his weight is “normal” he could still be unhealthy.

He said he is 65-67kg right? Look at the scales on my video

67-68kg.. hAVE gained weight past these months.

JFL you are autistic.

Are you not going to address that I weight 12-13 kilograms MORE than you do?

Or is that not important? And you are 5'9 while I am 5'8 so you have a little more bone density to give you that extra natural weight.

JFL you are autistic.

Are you not going to address that I weight 12-13 kilograms MORE than you do?

Or is that not important? And you are 5'9 while I am 5'8 so you have a little more bone density to give you that extra natural weight.

Im weak 5.9 but you probably have more muscles.

You probably have more muscle not? I have zero muscle right now.

Dude stop it. I weigh 12-13kg more than you do. I am taking videos with my shitty android camera despite that.

You can only take 1,000 pictures and choose the very best ones.

Why not take a video also? I am way more handicapped than you. Fat faces like utterly shit on camera. Esp selfie cameras on phones.

Im weak 5.9 but you probably have more muscles.

I thought I was a manlet the other day? Now you're saying you are 5'8 1/2? So basically pretty much the same height yeah? JFL

You lie constantly.