Part 3: BeetleKing88 vs MakinItHappen (Tiebreaker, let's settle this once and for silly all)

Objectively better looking

• MakinItHappen

• BeetleKing88

• Even slightly overweight MakinItHappen kills him, he is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought I was a manlet the other day? Now you're saying you are 5'8 1/2? So basically pretty much the same height yeah? JFL

You lie constantly.

I said weak 5.9.... You can be strong 5.9 or weak 5.9..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@MakinItHappen Bro legit question, why do you care so much ? Why do you seem to feel the need to mog @Beetleking88 ? I’m not hating it’s a legit question, u shouldn’t care so much if u have success with women man

I said weak 5.9.... You can be strong 5.9 or weak 5.9..

Weak 5'9 means you're below 5'9 without shoes

Stop trying to sound cool with "weak 5'9" and shit. You lied about your height. Just say it. Now it suits you to tell the truth and reveal you are 5'7 or 5'8 barefeet.

Weak 5'9 means you're below 5'9 without shoes

Stop trying to sound cool with "weak 5'9" and shit. You lied about your height. Just say it. Now it suits you to tell the truth and reveal you are 5'7 or 5'8 barefeet.

You are something else. Never mind.

@MakinItHappen Bro legit question, why do you care so much ? Why do you seem to feel the need to mog @Beetleking88 ? I’m not hating it’s a legit question, u shouldn’t care so much if u have success with women man

Ok look. Herre's the thing.

I know I kill him, particularly when not a fat fuck, BUT, everytime I make a thread or am involved in a discussion in a thread, he pops his head in out of nowhere to try telling us that he mogs this Chad or Good looking normie. Or that he has better features than the person we are debating or whatever else. Then he somehow finds a reason and a way to show us the same photoshopped and heavy lighting pic. Then the arguments start again, where people tell him the Staceys that told him he looked good were virtue signalling and lying to him and that he should take a look at the fact he is into his 30s and still with his V plates up. He doesn't go away tho. He makes excuse after excuse and is desperate to prove shit to people on here. Then some idiot comes along and asks him does he think he mogs me just to start the wars and everything begins again.

I know I kill him, particularly when not a fat fuck, BUT, everytime I make a thread or am involved in a discussion in a thread, he pops his head in out of nowhere to try telling us that he mogs this Chad or Good looking normie. Or that he has better features than the person we are debating or whatever else. Then he somehow finds a reason and a way to show us the same photoshopped and heavy lighting pic. Then the arguments start again, where people tell him the Staceys that told him he looked good were virtue signalling and lying to him and that he should take a look at the fact he is into his 30s and still with his V plates up. He doesn't go away tho. He makes excuse after excuse and is desperate to prove shit to people on here. Then some idiot comes along and asks him does he think he mogs me just to start the wars and everything begins again.

WTF? Are you serious man? I have never told people that I mog them.. Im just saying my honest fucking opinion.. If I virtual singlaning people start like me. If im deathly honest.. people start attacking me personally.

Tbh I agree, if women find u attractive they will fuck you, period. But is he really a virgin at 32, I find it kinda hard to believe tbh

• JFL
Tbh I agree, if women find u attractive they will fuck you, period. But is he really a virgin at 32, I find it kinda hard to believe tbh

Im not 32 years old. THis guys is lying like a shit.

Lol IMO he is below average with a nose that takes him down to ugly. If you multiply that with his socially autistic personality then it's very easy to believe. He would struggle to get laid in Thailand.

I am not gonna hate on him but he is always constantly everywhere I go on this forum. I am tried of it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yes but Im halal. YOu know what I mean?
Yeah I feel you man, don’t worry, things will turn out eventually. You should make peace with @MakinItHappen in the meantime

Yeah I feel you man, don’t worry, things will turn out eventually. You should make peace with @MakinItHappen in the meantime

I TRIED many times but he does not want it.

Are u a virgin tho ?

Honestly you mog him.

I would rather take your face and just get a few surgeries here and there. You have Spanish/Portuguese pheno with good bone mass. It's just the long face from mouth breathing and bug eyes that fucks you.

You have some parts of your face that look good. I remember the video you sent. If there was a fix for bug eyes you would be a slayer. Long face can get treated I think.

What are you looking into atm?

• +1
I TRIED many times but he does not want it.

Nah bro you are constantly being autistic in every discussion I have. I want it to end. I've begged you to stop.

Nah bro you are constantly being autistic in every discussion I have. I want it to end. I've begged you to stop.

So what? You can just ignore my post.

Honestly you mog him.

I would rather take your face and just get a few surgeries here and there. You have Spanish/Portuguese pheno with good bone mass. It's just the long face from mouth breathing and bug eyes that fucks you.

You have some parts of your face that look good. I remember the video you sent. If there was a fix for bug eyes you would be a slayer. Long face can get treated I think.

There is a fix for bug eyes @portuguesecel

• +1
You are fooled by the camera lol.

View attachment 1001700

When you have high body fat there is no way of showing any bones on a camera phone. Even in videos.

This guy hasn't taken a single video he's just posed while highly groomed. If you can honestly say that irl he looks better then you're kidding yourself. He is normal body fat. I am 21% LOL.

With lower body fat you think he comes close? Lol.
is this cope or scientific cause this is the ultimate leanmaxx motivation

is this cope or scientific cause this is the ultimate leanmaxx motivation
To some extent this is true because of the fact you need good lighting to take good selfies wheras with Irl you will have depth perception.

However it is not as absolute as he puts it there will be some bones shown.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
To some extent this is true because of the fact you need good lighting to take good selfies wheras with Irl you will have depth perception.

in other words “lean down and stop asking questions no one knows the true answer too”

Think about it. If you are fat and the camera adds 10lbs then how fat are yoiu gonna look on camera?

89kg? It's pretty accurate.

in other words “lean down and stop asking questions no one knows the true answer too”
Yes in other words stop being a fat fuck lmao, just keep up the weight loss.

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Think about it. If you are fat and the camera adds 10lbs then how fat are yoiu gonna look on camera?

89kg? It's pretty accurate.
Lmao is that generally held because jfc if that is the case ngl.

So what is the actual weight difference between you and beetle?
@portuguesecel take a good look and change your life bud
It is a brutal surgery and there are other options for eye area too but it should be fine in the hands of a trained surgeon.

• +1
Honestly you mog him.

It’s kinda tricky man, for my eyes I’m thinking about fillers for starters, if that doesn’t work I’ll start looking into some surgeries, as for my midface it can’t be fixed sadly but I could add more bone mass with cheekbone implants or fix my maxila and it wouldn’t look as bad, as for the rest I’ll use minox for eyebrows and also mouth widening devices for my dick sucking narrow mouth, but eye surgery is the priority if fillers don’t work out

• +1
Lmao is that generally held because jfc if that is the case ngl.

So what is the actual weight difference between you and beetle?

It is a brutal surgery and there are other options for eye area too but it should be fine in the hands of a trained surgeon.

12-13kg

It’s kinda tricky man, for my eyes I’m thinking about fillers for starters, if that doesn’t work I’ll start looking into some surgeries, as for my midface it can’t be fixed sadly but I could add more bone mass with cheekbone implants or fix my maxila and it wouldn’t look as bad, as for the rest I’ll use minox for eyebrows and also mouth widening devices for my dick sucking narrow mouth, but eye surgery is the priority if fillers don’t work out
Can you send a pic of just your eye area here and I will take a look, I understand I have seen your face before but may help determining ideal course of action if you decide to take any what so ever/

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6908

Yes true that is an interesting idea indeed. Even greater bonemass through implants or fillers to off-set the long midface. You can pull it off I believe as your skull is wide enough. That might be an idea? @SendMePicsToRate known anyone to have done this?

Also check out the video @SendMePicsToRate posted bro. Heard about Orbital Decompression Surgery?

• +1
Yes true that is an interesting idea indeed. Even greater bonemass through implants or fillers to off-set the long midface. You can pull it off I believe as your skull is wide enough. That might be an idea? @SendMePicsToRate known anyone to have done this?

Also check out the video @SendMePicsToRate posted bro. Heard about Orbital Decompression Surgery?
couldn’t he widen his cheekbones to make his skull appear wider offsetting the midface ratio? but tbh that could also fuck up his es ratio

• +1
couldn’t he widen his cheekbones to make his skull appear wider offsetting the midface ratio? but tbh that could also fuck up his es ratio

He has to do something because he has good bonemass and good pheno.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Uglyandfat

The general idea behind that type of surgery is that when your mid face is longer it is a more masculine trait that is associated with perceived height when you skull is of an adequate width.

So you would be trying to masculinise your face in order to reinforce the idea that long mid face is masculine.
His ES ratio is too narrow for widening his skull anymore honestly it is borderline around 0.44-0.43 like mine despite it still possible to look good you don't want to make it even lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Uglyandfat

Thanks man I’ll do my best, yeah I saw the video it’s pretty interesting ngl, I’m willing to do everything it takes in order to ascend even if it’s a brutal surgery

Your face is around the same leanness as his if not more which is what I don't get jfc this day it too confusing
because beetle is downward grown and has no bones
bones stretch skin effectively giving a similar effect to being lean

• Love it
@portuguesecel @MakinItHappen The average cost of an orbital decompression is 3000 pounds to 7200 pounds in the UK

The general idea behind that type of surgery is that when your mid face is longer it is a more masculine trait that is associated with perceived height when you skull is of an adequate width.

So you would be trying to masculinise your face in order to reinforce the idea that long mid face is masculine.

His ES ratio is too narrow for widening his skull anymore honestly it is borderline around 0.44-0.43 like mine despite it still possible to look good you don't want to make it even lower
then rip no other way to offset the midface ratio then unless he widened is IPD through mse maybe? though that probably adds a millimeter at most

Thanks man I’ll do my best, yeah I saw the video it’s pretty interesting ngl, I’m willing to do everything it takes in order to ascend even if it’s a brutal surgery
you're not getting OD jfl, at best fillers/fat grafts or infraorbital rim implants

• +1
That is fair enough because I am around 17% body fat and have a lean face but assuming beetle is correct about his bf percentage jfc I feel bad for him

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

Yup and masculinising his face would work with his height of 6'3. So it seems like the logical rite of passage for him.

Then get the orbital decompression you posted.

Oh here the another coper that thinsk I dont have any bones.... because I told that I cannot breath when Im literally holding my fucking breath.

Jesus you are both practically in your 30's engaging in mog battles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615